Combo Packs/ Featured Pots
- Salsa Garden Flat$15Everything you need for fresh salsa, except the lime! You get a full flat of ready to plant peat pots of the following: 8 cilantro, 8 garlic chives, 4 habanada peppers (no heat), 4 New Mexico peppers (medium), 4 San Marzano tomatoes, 4 roma tomatoes.
- Super Greens Flat/ Pack2 each Fordhook Giant Chard, Orange Chard, White Kale, Red Kale
- 8 pack (2.5")$4
- Heat Tolerant GreensOrange chard, muir, red cross and buttercrunch lettuce should grow throughout our summer in partial shade.
- Pack (2.5")$4
Individual greens come in a 1.75" small peat pot, or a pack of 5 of them.
- Russian Kale
- 5 pack$3
- Orange Ribbed Chard$12.5"
- Muir Lettuce$1Very Heat Tolerant. 2.5"
- Red Cross Lettuce$12.5"
- Buttercrunch Lettuce$12.5"
Delivered as 6-8" plug ready to plant.
- Sakura$3Indeterminate. Among the first to ripen, Sakura keeps going all season long because of its disease resistance. Very tidy, compact plant fits well in tight spaces. Prolific yielder of bright red, shiny, medium-large cherry tomatoes
- Indigo Cherry$3Indeterminate. Vigorous blue skinned, red fleshed cherry with great flavor. Large clusters of 1–2 oz. fruit, full of anthocyanin and sweet flavor.
- Clementine$3Orange cocktail tomato with flavor as bright as it looks.
- San Marzano$3Indeterminate. The classic sauce tomato. This Italian plum tomato has been a favorite for centuries.
- Galahad$3Determinate. A new Beefsteak variety from Johnny's Seeds. Round, 7–12 oz. fruits with fantastic flavor on a vigorous plant.
Squash/ Melons/ Cucumbers
Delivered in 4" peat pot, unless otherwise noted.
- Yellow Summer Squash$3The classic American straightneck yellow squash.
- Robin's Koginut$3This newly bred squash offers incredible sweetness, smooth texture, storability, and yield. Developed by Michael Mazourek to stand out on the plate, with a flavor that’s sweet, intensely squash-y and totally delicious. https://www.row7seeds.com/products/robins-koginut-squash
- Northern Pickling Cuke$3A high-yielding, early variety for salads and pickling. Medium green fruits set heavily on short, space-saving vines. Fertilize well and pick frequently at a small size, 3–5", to maintain good color and fruit shape.
- Blacktail Mtn. Watermelon$3A consistently high producer of 10–12 inch round, dark green fruit with candy-sweet, red flesh.
- Eden's Gem Cantaloupe$3also known as 'Rocky Ford.' Popular green-flesh muskmelon with a heavily netted rind, and smooth, sweet-flavored flesh. Fruits avg. 2-3 lb. A good keeper with firm flesh.
- HabanadaAll the floral sweetness of the famous habanero, minus the burn. 100 days to maturity; 70 days for green peppers.
- Cal Wonder Bell PepperAmerica’s favorite variety of pepper! The California Wonder pepper is a standard bell pepper that is widely adapted. These pepper plants produce very sturdy frames that are easy to grow. This pepper always produces well formed, juicy, crunchy, large pepper fruits. Familiar to all vegetable gardeners for ages, this classic heirloom pepper has set the standard since the late 1920s.
- New Mexico ChileAka Anaheim Pepper. Medium Spicey.
- Brown Oyster$12Pluerotus pulmonarius 14 days
- Pink Oyster$12
- Shiitake$12Lentinus edodes 4-6 weeks
We have 8-12" feminized hemp seedlings available for those with a state grower's license. Proof of licence required before ordering. Oregon CBD's "The White CBG" and "Elektra CBD" available in 38 star cell trays. $150 per tray. Email Thomas@cedarfieldfarm.com