A selection of finger foods made in-house.
- Wings$10.75One pound of crispy baked bone-in wings with your choice of -- sticky sweet & spicy sriracha-brown sugar or Buffelo-style hot sauce or salt and pepper.
- Maine lobster Rangoon -- deconstructed$10Creamy Maine lobster filling that is typically stuffed inside a rangoon is instead served in a dish with naked pita chips for scooping, and a sweet and slightly-spicy dipping sauce.
- Sticky Fingers$10.75For this dish, chicken is breaded and baked and then tossed with our sticky sweet & spicy sriracha-brown sugar sauce. Served with a side of ranch.
- Cheese and onion enchiladas$2Homemade red chili sauce tops these crowd-pleasing cheese and onion enchiladas (yes, they are vegetarian), sold for $2 each or 3 for $5.
- Siamese Devils$3.75Our curry deviled eggs are topped with pickled ginger and are so delicious you may ask for a second serving.
- Daily Dessert$4Ask the barkeep about our daily delectable dessert.
- Couscous stuffed mushrooms$8.75Couscous is mixed with roasted tomatoes, chickpeas and cilantro and stuffed into mini bella mushrooms and baked. (Yes, these are vegan)
- Emily Burnham's Mom's snack mix$3.75A three-cereal snack mix with nuts that is described as the "best party mix ever" by Emily. She should know.
- Pesto Bruschetta$5Pesto topped Bruschetta with Parmesan.
- Spent Grain Pretzels$4The baker at Fork and Spoon is using our spent grains from making beer to make delicious pretzels. Served with Ray's mustard. Served with beer cheese $5.
- Fried Green Beans$4The name says it all. These are baked fried green beans. Served with ranch.
- Roasted Red Pepper and Smoked Gouda Bisque$5This soup is addicting. Homemade from roasted red peppers, fire roasted tomatoes, onion, garlic, cumin, oregano and smoked gouda.
- Maine Lobster Pot Pie$5.50Maine lobster mixed with mayo, cream cheese, onion, garlic, carrot and cilantro stuffed into a puff pastry and baked to order. $5.50 each or 2 for $10. Small but filling.