- Croquetas lo que sobro$6Classic Cuban dough rolled with either ham, pork, chicken or beef. ( ask your server for the meat of the day)
- Papas Rellenas con Beef$8Crispy potato balls stuffed with seasoned ground beef.
- Empanadas con Carne$8Classic Cuban dough stuffed with seasoned ground beef and raisins (picadillo).
- Combination Platter.$132-Croquetas, 1 Papas Rellenas, 2 Empanadas
- Loaded Tostones$8.95Tostones topped with cheese, pork (or black beans if you're a vegan or vegetarian), and a blend of shredded cabbage, diced onions, cucumbers, tomatoes tossed with mojo sauce and topped with more cheese!
- Ensalada Col$4.50Shredded cabbage tossed in mojito sauce.
- Ensalada tomatoe y pepinos$5.25Tomatoes and cucumbers marinated in mojito sauce.
- Ensalada Garden$6.25Leaf lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, and red peppers tossed with mojito sauce.
- Side salad$2.50
All Entrees come with your choice of 1 side: White rice & black beans, moros cristiano, tostones, yuka con mojo, white rice, Frijoles Negros (black beans).
- Carne con Papas (Beef )$13.50Slow roasted beef with potatoes in a savory tomato sauce.
- Ropa Vieja (Beef)$14Slow roasted steak shredded with peppers and onions in a savory tomato sauce.
- Chuletas de Puerco (Pork Chop)$14Marinated pork chop in mojo criollo and beer.
- Lechon Asado (Pork)$13.50Slow roasted pork topped with mojito sauce.
- Arroz con Pollo$12Slow roasted chicken in spices, beer, peppers, onions, and peas with yellow rice.
- Aporiado de Pescado$13Spiced shredded tilapia in a savory tomato sauce with peppers and onions.
- Picadillo$12Seasoned Ground Beef cooked with peppers, onions and garlic in a savory tomato sauce.
All sandwiches comes with your choice of either tostones, rice & beans or Yuka Frita
- Cubano$9.50Roasted pork, ham, swiss cheese, pickle, and mustard on Cuban bread.
- Pan con Lechon Asado$9.50Roasted chopped pork on Cuban bread with a garlic lemon aioli.
- Bocadito Media Noche$8.25Classic Ham & Cheese sandwich on Cuban bread
- Bocadito Vegetariano$8.25Tomatoes, cucumber, and onion marinated in mojo with swiss cheese on Cuban bread.
- Arroz Blanco$2.95White rice.
- Moros y Cristaino$3.95Rice & black beans.
- Frijoles Negro$2.95Black beans.
- Yuka con Mojo$3.95Yuka tossed in lemon, olive oil, and minced garlic.
- Tostones$3.95Fried smashed plantain.
- Yuka Frita$3.95Fried Yuka tossed with Mojo sauce
- Flan with caramel sauce$4.50
- Frutabomba con queso crema$5.50Caramelized papaya, served with cream cheese.
- Pudin de pan coco$6Coconut bread pudding.
All kids menu items come with a choice of white rice, fries, tostones, or choice of salad.
- Media noche sliders$5.25Ham and cheese on toasted Cuban bread (2).
- Pequena arroz con pollo$5.25Small serving of arroz con pollo.
- Nino Tres Combinacion Platos$6.50A little bit of Katy’s favorites; Arroz con Pollo, Ropa Vieja and Lechon Asado.
- Soda$2.50Sprite, Coke, Coke Zero, Mr. Pibb, Fanta, & Diet Coke.
- Cuban Coffee$4
- Flavored Water$2
- Fruit Smoothie$3.85Tropical smoothie made with your choice of strawberries, mango, pineapple, banana, or a combination!