- Seafood Asparagus SaladJulienne asparagus and sweet onions topped with roasted salmon or grilled shrimp. Finished with Old Bay and lemon vinaigrette, fresh basil and tarragon. A client favorite. A light healthy take on seafood salad.
- Shaved Caulifower SaladThinly sliced roasted cauliflower florets on a bed of crisp greens with a lightly spiced lime vinaigrette.
- Avocado Corn Tomato SaladAvocados, sweet corn, grape tomatoes, red onion and crisp lettuce tossed with lime and cilantro.
- Traditional SaladsTraditional Salads - Garden, Caesar, Spinach, Caprese. All dressed with freshly made dressings.
- Vegan Asparagus SaladRoasted asparagus and cauliflower on a bed of quinoa and sweet onions dressed with fresh lemon vinaigrette. Garnished with rainbow carrots.
- Strawberry Arugula SaladPeppery baby arugula, sweet strawberries and salty ricotta salata cheese dressed lightly with fresh lemon vinaigrette. Light and delicious! A client favorite.
- Fruit SaladsTwo seasonal fruits dressed simply with fresh lime juice and herbs let the taste of each fruit shine. Cantaloupe and blueberries, peaches and blackberries, and mixed melons are client favorites.
- Chicken MilaneseBreaded chicken breast on a bed of arugula topped with garlic roasted tomatoes and Parmesan shavings.
- Chicken PiccataSauteed chicken breast with traditional flavors of garlic and lemon finished with a touch of herbs de Provence.
- Chicken MarsalaA low-fat version of a traditional dish. Sauteed chicken breast in a light sauce of mushrooms, onions, chicken broth, Marsala wine and fresh sage.
- Roast Chicken and Crisp Vegetable SaladMoist shredded chicken tossed with crisp cool vegetables dressed with a lemon Dijon vinaigrette. Top with a toasted spiced almond and sunflower seed crouton. A client favorite.
- Chicken SorrentoSeasoned chicken breast baked in chicken broth, diced tomatoes and spices. Topped with Italian cheeses. A hot bubbly gluten-free version of traditional Chicken Parmesan. Served over rice or polenta for a gluten-free entrée.
- Tarragon Chicken SaladTraditional mayonnaise-based chicken salad with shallots and fresh tarragon. Add green grapes and almonds or cranberries and walnuts for seasonal flair.
- Shrimp ScampiLarge shrimp sautéed with traditional flavors of butter, garlic and lemons. Finished with a touch of herb de Provence. Served with pasta or rice.
- Crispy Baked CodCod fillet roasted with a light mustard sauce topped with crispy herbed bread crumbs.
- Tuscan Basil ShrimpJumbo shrimp sautéed with Tuscan spices, mushrooms, onions, sun-dried tomatoes. Served over orzo pasta or rice.
- Roasted Tilapia with Citrus SalsaRoasted tilapia topped with oranges, green onions and fresh herbs.
- Salmon - Three WaysSalmon fillet simply roasted with olive oil, lemon juice and fresh rosemary. Salmon fillet roasted with an Asian inspired breadcrumb topping. Savory salmon cakes served with a yogurt dill sauce.
Start your party with a bite of something light and savory.
- Grilled Haloumi CheeseGrilled sheep's milk cheese from Cyprus served with a chopped Mediterranean salad on flatbreads.
- Roasted Garlic Sun-Dried Tomato HummusSavory garlic and sun-dried tomato hummus with fresh rosemary. Served with rainbow carrots, sugar snap peas, and whole grain pita crackers. Gluten-free crackers available.
- FlatbreadsFresh olive oil pizza dough topped with fresh vegetables and cheeses. Mushroom Asiago, Caramelized Onion Manchego, Traditional Margherita, Cheesy Garlic.
- Cocktail Meatballs1 ounce meatballs served in savory sauces; traditional beef, pork quinoa, buffalo chicken. Tomato sauce, ginger sesame barbecue, lime cilantro barbecue, spicy buffalo.
- Seafood Cakes2 ounce appetizer salmon or crab cakes. Fresh roasted salmon or jumbo lump crab. Yogurt dill sauce, traditional red cocktail sauce, spicy remoulade.
- CrostiniA variety of cheeses, meats, fresh herbs, fruits, vegetables and delicious oils and vinegars on crisp breads combine to make a delightful snack.
Beef and Pork
- London BroilMarinated grilled London Broil served with red chimmichurra and arugula. Substitute blue cheese sauce.
- Pork RaguSavory moist pork shredded in a tomato sauce studded with shallots, garlic, fresh oregano and rosemary, and baby kale. Delicious over polenta, potatoes or on a steak roll. A customer favorite.
- MeatballsChoose your favorite protein and add sauce. Traditional Italian beef, pork, turkey, chicken, even vegetarian. Tomato sauce or barbecue are client favorites.
I personally eat vegetarian and vegan often so I am adept at creating vegetarian versions of traditional dishes. Need vegan meatballs, chili, soup, salads, snacks? I am your go-to chef.
Every event needs a little something sweet. A wide variety of sweets are available to treat your guests.
- CakesName your cake - pound cake, layer cake, tea cake, gluten-free or vegan. All fresh and made from scratch the way your grandmother made them.
- Cookie and BrowniesClassic chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, molasses spice, melt-in-your-mouth sugar. Tea cookies. Chewy fudgy brownies. I have something to delight everyone.
- Pies and TartsWho doesn't love a seasonal pie or tart? Apple, pumpkin, pecan, strawberry-rhubarb, blueberry. There is a pie or tart for every season or taste. Flourless chocolate! Deliciously decadent.
- Breakfast TreatsWhat's your favorite breakfast treat? Donuts, scones, muffins, coffee cake. I have something for everyone. Even hand made English Muffins!