We have a range of real ales from various breweries around the country. All our ales are stored in a temperature controlled room on gravity tilts and are poured directly from the cask. Our beers change each week so the best place to check what we have on is on our Facebook page @ The Three Pillars Gravesend. Below is a list of some of the breweries that are regularly featured...
- Mighty OakA small brewery located in Maldon, Essex.
- Iron PeerA small brewery located in our local town, Gravesend.
- WantsumAn award winning brewery located near Canterbury, Kent.
- KentA microbrewery located in West Malling, Kent.
- GaddsA popular brewery based near the coast in Ramsgate.
- Dartford WobblerPreviously known as Millis brewery, the wobbler in based in Dartford.
- MusketA family run brewery based near Maidstone in Linton.
- WhitstableAn award winning Kentish craft brewery based in Whitstable.
- SkinnersA successful craft beer brewer located in Truro, Cornwall.
- YorkA working brewery and tourist attraction for over 40 years, based in York.
- TitanicA multi-award winning brewery that also has a fleet of pubs, located in Staffordshire.
- WadworthEstablished in 1875, Wadworth is a long standing brewery steeped in history and is located in Wiltshire.
- SalcombeThis brewery is located in the rolling Devon hills of Kingsbridge.
- ButcombeA brewery established in 1978 that is located in Bristol.
All our ciders are from a bag in a box meaning they are still. The range we have covers all types of cider. Fruity, dry, weak & strong. Below is a list of the brewers we regularly stock for our cider collection....
- SeaciderA craft cider maker based in Brighton.
- BroadoakA cider and ale brewer based in Bristol, Somerset.
- Weston'sCider and perry producer located in Much Marcle, Herefordshire.
Our range of gins are complemented with the perfect Fever Tree or Franklin tonic, along with suitable freshly cut fruit. The bottles we stock vary each week but below is a list of the brand we regularly stock...
- Whitley Neill
- Regular Indian TonicFever Tree
- Naturally Light TonicFever Tree
- Aromatic TonicFever Tree
- Mediterranean TonicFever Tree
- Lemon TonicFever Tree
- Elderflower TonicFever Tree
- Ginger AleFever Tree
- Ginger BeerFever Tree
- Spiced Orange & Ginger AleFever Tree
- Pink Grapefruit TonicFranklin
- Rosemary TonicFranklin
- Elderflower & Cucumber TonicFranklin
- Rhubarb TonicFranklin
Bottles & Cans
- Zot£3.50Belgian Blonde Lager 6.0%
- Paulaner£4German Lager 4.9%
- Fruli£3.50Strawberry Beer 4.1%
- Westmalle£4Dark Dubbel Beer 7.0%
- Neck Oil£3Session IPA Can 4.3%
- Gamma Ray£3American Pale Ale Can 5.4%
- DeliriumStrong Blond Beer 8.5%
- AverbodeStrong Blonde Beer 7.5%
- Zot DubbelDark Belgian Lager 7.5%
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Pinot Grigio
- Smirnoff Vodka37.5%
- Whitley Neill Blood Orange Vodka43%
- Jura Single Malt Whisky43%
- Bacardi White Rum37.5%
- Strawberry & RaspberryFranklin
- Apple & RhubarbFranklin
- Regular CokeCan
- Diet CokeCan
- Freshly Made RollsCheese/Ham/Corned Beef
- Ready SaltedTavern Crisps
- Salt & VinegarTavern Crisps
- Cheese & OnionTavern Crisps
- Beef & MustardTavern Crisps
- Ready Salted Nuts
- Dry Roasted Nuts
- Honey Roasted Nuts
- Chilli Nuts
- Honey & Mustard Pretzel Pieces
- Jalepeno Pretzel Pieces
- Pork Scratchings
- Pickled Eggs
- Pickled Onions