PET THRIVE ZONE MENU
In the last half of the 20th century there have been a number of great studies and books revealing how ordinary people can adapt the healthy-living habits of those in such longevity hot spots as Ikaria, Greece or Okinawa, Japan. Pet Nutrition Systems has spent 12 years researching how people in these super healthy regions all over the world fed their pets and if there was any correlation between the human and pet companion longevity based on diet and lifestyle. As science would have it, there were many factors between consuming fresh unprocessed locally farmed foods, how one eats, lifestyle and exercise in helping pets remain at a healthy weight, combat illness, reverse disease, increase wellness and extend the longevity of life.
- COSTA RICAIngredients: (Your choice of beef. pork, chicken and/or fish), millet, quinoa, or wild rice, sweet potato, cilantro, black berry, cinnamon, and extra virgin olive oil.$15
- IKARIA (GREECE)Your choice of beef, lamb, or chicken, fresh fish, millet, quinoa, carrot, eggplant, spinach, basel, yogurt and extra virgin olive oil.$15
- SARDINIAYour choice of meat (beef or lamb), couscous, squash, apple, parsley, turmeric and flaxseed oil.$15
- LOMA LINDAYour choice of beef, chicken or turkey, millet, sweet potato, rolled oats, kale, and salmon oil.$15
- OKINAWA (JAPAN)Your choice of beef or chicken, mackerel, wild rice, sweet potato, bean sprouts, ginger, kelp, and flaxseed oil.$15
- ORGANIC BEEF AND MILLETIngredients: USDA Ground Organic Beef, Red Potato, Green Beans, Carrots, Millet, and Flaxseed Oil$15
- CHICKEN AND COUSCOUSIngredients: USDA Ground chicken, Brown Rice, Couscous, Spinach, Carrots, Apple and Ginger.$13
- FREE RANGE TURKEY AND SWEET POTATOIngredients: USDA Free Range Turkey, Sweet Potato, Kale, Red Cabbage, cinnamon and Turmeric.$14
- BISON, SQUASH W/ WILD RICEIngredients: USDA Free Range Bison, Wild Rice, Squash, Spinach, Red Cabbage and Cherry Tomato.$15
- FREE RANGE BEEF STROGANOFFIngredients: USDA CAFO Beef, Sweet Potato, Quinoa, Kale, Carrot and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.$14
BREED SPECIFIC DIETS
The overwhelming number of major studies conducted regarding the different nutritional needs of various canine breeds, from as far back as the late 1960’s all agree no two breeds have the same nutritional needs. Most of these reports have gone widely ignored by the pet food industry and manufacturers. In 2004 a few manufactures started producing breed specific formulations. But mostly these bio-nutritional discoveries went unnoticed.
- Mastering Species Specific Nutrition