THE ROLLS COLLECTION
- Spring rolls£5.90Minced pork, prawns, shiitake mushroom and chopped glass noodle marinated with grounded black pepper and squid sauce, skilfully rolled and deep-fried in rice paper wrappers. Serve with nuoc cham.
- Spring rolls ( Vegetarian)£5.40Mashed green bean, shredded kohlrabi, shiitake mushroom and chopped glass noodle marinated in artichoke sauce, wrapped in rice paper wrapper and deep-fried in vegetable oil.
- Autumn Firecracker rolls£5.40Chopped glass noodle, leeks and shredded duck mixed with wood ear mushroom, wrapped in pastry wrappers. 6 pieces served with salted oyster sauce spread.
- Winter crabmeat square roll£7Found in a coastal town in Vietnam, the recipe was well known to the local who twisted the country’s traditional fried spring rolls with their newly caught crabs and square-shaped rolls, bringing sunshine and sea-breeze to the table
- CHICKEN SATAY SKEWERS£6.80Three skewers of grilled chicken breasts marinated with satay paste, serve with nutty satay sauce.
- CRISPY SALTED & PEPPERBattered, deep-fried and then slightly stirred with spring onions and chillies, add sprinkle of salt and black peppers.
- CRISPY GOLDEN PANCAKEStir-fried with beansprouts, spring onions and a dash of black pepper, covered inside a half-moon shaped turmeric-inspired pancake. Serve with nuoc cham, selected seasonal herbs and lettuce.
- PRAWNS & CHICKEN£10.70
- COUNTRYMAN'S CHICKEN WINGS£7.20Tendered chicken wings marinated with grounded spices and fish sauce. A long-lost recipe found in the far north of Vietnam.
- SKINNY LUNAR PASTRY£5.70Chopped wood ear mushrooms mixed with glass noodle, kohlrabi, shiitake mushrooms and carrot wrapped in semicircle super thin pastry. The pillow-shaped pastries are deep fried in vegetable oil and served in portion of 3 with veggie nuoc cham.
- FULL HOUSE£17.50Imperial spring rolls, salt & pepper squid, fresh summer rolls with prawns, chicken satay skewers, papaya salda
- Four-of-a-kind£15.50Vegetarian spring rolls, salt & pepper tofu, summer rolls with tofu, mixed salad
SALADS AND SIDES
- Papaya saladShredded papaya and carrot soaked in squid sauce salad dressing, mixed with herbs topped with crushed peanut.
- Beef Jerky£7.40
- Bangbang chicken£7Cold shredded chicken breasts mixed with cucumber, pickle and carrot, gently stirred in smooth spiced peanut sauce dressing.
- Lotus roots saladSour lotus roots mixed with carrot, coriander, lime juice and sweet chillies sauce; topped with crushed peanut and finished with a dash of lime leave.
- Exotic rare beef£8Slices of rare cooked beef marinated in lime juice, mixed with onions and coriander then garnished with sesame seeds and a hint of hot mint.
- Steam fragrant rice£2.20
- Egg fried rice£3
- Stir-fried morning glory£6.20
- Stir-fried brocolli£6.20
- Stir-fried pakchoi£6.20
Due to the delicacy and time to prepare the dishes in this section, we regrettably note that it might not be possible to order these items during peak hours and weekends. However, please do ask our staff and we will try our best to endeavour your request.
- Hanoi corner: La vong fish in hot pan£9.50Boneless monkfish marinated in turmeric, lemongrass juice and chopped dills. Come with vermicelli noodle, nuoc cham, crushed peanuts and pickles. Served at your table in a hot pan.
- Peppercorn duck£9.50Fine cuts of grilled skin-on duck, infused with star anise, peppercorn and cinnamon. Served with dark piquant peppercorn sauce.
- Josper grilled tiger prawns£10.50Fresh tiger prawns grilled over lava rocks. Smoky and juicy. Topped with sprinkle of sea salt and black pepper.
- Hoian curryHoi An- the old port used to be the pearl of the East, where the Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese traded their spices. The curry recipe, in turn, is the perfect mixture of the three cultures.
- Stewed pork in claypot£8.30Slowly cooked in a caramelised light fish sauce and coconut juice. Served with a soft boiled egg
- Braised tofu with aubergine£7.70Medium soft tofu slowly cooked with aubergine in its own sauce, finished with a hint of betel leaves and bird eye chilli. Served in clay pot.
- Camfire beef£8.20Slices of rice wine-marinated beef tenderloin mixed with onion, served in the flaming clay pot
- Lemongrass beef£7.50Stir fried beef with carrot, onions, lemongrass and chilli
- Lemongrass chicken£7.50Stir fried chicken breasts with carrot, onions, lemongrass and chilli.
- Hoian special fried rice£8.20Stir-fried fragrant rice with chopped Vietnamese herbal sausage, chicken, prawns and green mustard pickles
- PhoWhile it looks like a very simple dish with rice noodle, slices of meat with onions and coriander served in a bowl, the secret lies in the broth that was made from bone marrow canoes cooked over a-day-long under our chef's watchful eyes
- Corn-fed chicken£8.70
- Rare beef£8.50
- Beef brisket£8.70
- Chicken and beef£9.50
- Bun HueTravelling down to the central of Vietnam where hurricanes are the norm, the Pho recipe has been added grounded chilli paste with slight changes in ingredients with rounded rice noodle – a perfect hangover cure or simply to warm yourself up when feeling a little chilly.
- Beef & pork roll slices£8.70
- Stir-fried rice noodleStir-fried rice flat noodle with seasonal vegetable, onions, veggie nuoc cham sauce
- Bun mamFresh yet flavoursome, very filling yet still light. Nowhere else can you find a perfect mixture of steamed rice vermicelli noodle, shredded iceberg, herbs and succulent meat with a citrusy kick of lemongrass.
- Special: Grilled pork & spring rolls£9.60
- Com tronSeasoned ingredients, vegetable and pickles mixed with fragrant steamed rice. Served in a wooden bowl.
- Grilled pork chop£8.50
- Grilled chicken£8.50
- Nutty prawns satay£9.50
- Grilled vegetable skewers£8.50