Saginaw Vineyard is located at the southern tip of Oregon's Willamette Valley where the Coast Range meets the foothills of the Cascades. Here the warm days and crisp, cool nights join to create a well-balanced wines with wonderful aromas and soft, fresh flavors.
- Top Shelf 2018 Syrah$64This popular red varietal is full of the rich dark flavors of black cherry and hints at just a touch of plum.
- Top Shelf 2015 Marechal Foch$58With age, this hearty vintage has developed a wonderfully soft velvety finish. This unique red varietal boasts the many luscious, earthy layers that has given Marechal Foch its following.
- 2018 Chardonnay$19This barrel aged Chardonnay is a well-balanced, dry white with flavors of crisp green apple. This wine is an excellent dinner wine, pairing well with flavorful seafood, light meats and fresh fruit. This Chardonnay took the Bronze medal at the 2019 Portland Seafood and Wine Festival.
- 2018 Estate Pinot Noir$25A smooth and jammy, medium body red, with heavy cherry notes and a touch of vanilla.
- 2017 Pinot Noir$25Our estate Pinot Noir is a wonderful oaky, smoky, medium-light bodied red with hints of cherry and vanilla. Made from estate grown grapes, this wine is ready for your enjoyment now and will continue to improve with age.
- 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon$34This complex red has wonderful flavors of black cherry and walnuts!
- 2018 Marechal Foch$29This unique, earthy, peppery, deep red varietal pairs well with Gorgonzola or Bleu Cheese and makes an amazing combination with strawberries dipped in dark chocolate.
- Traditional Blackberry Wine$18Gold medal winner at the 2019 Newport Seafood and WIne Festival. Silver medal winner at 2019 SIP McMinnville! Delightful! Fruity! Refreshingly Sweet! Delight Valley Farms Blackberry Wine has the intense blackberry flavors and aromas of a fresh, ripe August blackberry. This old-fashioned fruit wine is refreshingly cool on a hot summer day and delightfully warm with family and friends on a cool winter evening. This Blackberry wine took the Silver Medal at the 2019 Portland Seafood and Wine Festival.
- FIRESIDE Blackberry Port-Style Wine$39This ultra-smooth, deliciously fruity wine is made from estate-grown Marion Blackberries. Pairs nicely with a good book and cozy fire but pairs even better with a golden summer sunset! 20% ABV
- Blueberry Port-Style Wine$29Bursting with sweet estate-grown blueberry flavor! 19% ABV