- Parillada San Alejo$15.50Includes grilled meats, peppers, shrimp, chorizo, and a fried egg.
- Fajita Mixta$15Beef, chicken, and shrimp medley with grilled peppers and tomatoes.
- Pechuga de Pollo$10Grilled chicken breast.
- Camarones Entomatados$13.50Pan cooked shrimp with homemade tomato sauce
- Carne Deshilada$13Shredded beef, onions, assorted peppers, and egg.
- Steak and Cheese$10Beef-steak sandwich consisting of onions, cheese, lettuce, mayo, and ketchup. Served with homemade fries.
- Camarones a la Plancha$12Marinated shrimp cooked on a grill.
- Carne Asada$13Grilled flap meat steak
- Pescado frito$11.50Whole deep-fried tilapia
- Lomo Salteado$12Sautéed beef loin, tomatoes, red onions, and fries.
- Bistec Encebollado$13Skillet Steak cooked with onions and tomatoes
- Salmon a la Plancha$13Salmon is seared and then cooked in the oven.
- Salmon Con Camarones$15Seared salmon topped with shrimp in tomato sauce.
- Costilla De Res Al Grill$13Grilled short ribs
Typical Salvadoran Breakfast
- Desayuno TipicoTypical Salvadoran breakfast consisting of egg, fried plantain, refried beans, avocado, Salvadoran dried aged cheese, and Salvadoran cream
- BurritosFlour tortilla filled with beans, rice, pico de gallo, guacamole, mild green sauce, sour cream, and lettuce
- Enchiladas Verdes$10Homemade tortillas filled with shredded chicken topped with green sauce, cheese, onions, and sour cream. Served with rice and beans.
- Tacos3 per order- served with pico de gallo and green sauce.
- Chilaquiles VerdesCorn tortilla chips fried with green sauce drizzled with sour cream, cheese, and two fried eggs.
- No Protein$9
- NachosCrispy tortilla chips topped with melted cheese, black beans, sour cream, pico de gallo and jalapeño
- No protein$7
El Salvador's most well-known traditional dish. Made of a thick corn tortilla usually stuffed with a savory filling, and accompanied by curtido(spicy cabbage slaw).
- Chicharron y Queso$1.75Pork and cheese
- Frijol y Queso$1.75Bean and cheese
- Loroco y Queso$1.75Loroco flower and cheese
- Ayote y Queso$1.75Zucchini and cheese
- Pollo y Queso$2.75Chicken and cheese
- Camaron y Queso$2.75Shrimp and cheese
- Jalapeño y Queso$2.75Jalapeno and cheese
- Espinaca, Hongo y Queso$2.75Spinach, mushroom, and cheese
Bite size Latin-American typical small plates.
- Papas Locas$5Homemade fries drizzled with ketchup, mayo, mustard, and Salvadoran dried aged cheese
- Yuca con Chicharon$6Fried yuca topped with pork chicharrones, cabbage, and tomato sauce
- Chips and Guacamole$5Corn Fried tortilla chips served with homemade guacamole
- Tamales de Pollo$2Corn dough filled with chicken stew wrapped in banana leaves.
- Garnachas$5Oval corn tortilla topped with green sauce, pork chicharrones, refried beans, cabbage, and radish
- Chicken Wings$9Deep-fried chicken wings served with homemade fries
- Baleada$5Homemade flour tortilla stuffed with refried beans, egg, cheese, avocado, Salvadoran cream, and cheese
- Chicken Baleada$7.50
- Steak Baleada$7.50
- Frijoles$2.75Refried beans
- Yuca$2.75Fried cassava
- Papas Fritas$2.75Homemade french fries
- Vegetales$2.75Grilled vegetables
- Platanos$2.75Fried plantain
- Pico de Gallo$2
- Queso Fresco$2Crumbly cheese
- Jalapeño Asado$2Grilled jalapeño pepper
* PLEASE ASK FOR OUR SOUPS OF THE DAY
Homemade juices and other drinks
- Refrescos$2.75Homemade natural juices. *PLEASE ASK FOR OUR DAILY DRINKS AS THEY CHANGE DAILY!
- Licuados$5Fruit smoothies