Serves 2 to 4
- The BenchwarmersPiadina flatbread with a four-cheese blend, pepperoni, and goat horn peppers. Served with marinara sauce.
- The BirdsA pound of chicken wings tossed in your choice of Buffalo, garlic parmesan, or Caesar sauce, or Italian dry rub. Served with ranch or blue cheese dressing, celery and carrot sticks.
- Eat Pray LoveChef’s selection of charcuterie artisan cheeses and meats with assorted accompaniments and gluten-free cauliflower pita chips.
- GodzillaRoasted soybean pods tossed in an herb olive oil, with garlic, crushed red pepper flakes and Parmesan cheese.
- GoodfellasChef’s selection of specialty sausage, bratwurst or hot links with assorted accompaniments.
- Hotel TransylvaniaBaked garlic bread with pesto, tomatoes, Fontina and Parmesan cheese, and finished with fresh oregano and red onions. Served with marinara sauce.
- Interview with the VampireFreshly baked garlic breadsticks served with baked cream cheese and your choice of sun-dried tomato pesto or basil pesto sauce.
- JumanjiRoasted artichoke hearts tossed in an herb olive oil, garlic and crushed red pepper flakes. Served with a lemon herb aioli and garlic bread.
- Yosemite SamEight jalapeño poppers baked with fresh peppers, bacon, and cream cheese.
- Nacho LibreTortilla chips, green chile cheese sauce, cheese, pickled jalapeños, onions, and tomatoes. Garnished with limes and cilantro.
- Some Like It HotPeppadew peppers stuffed with prosciutto and smoked mozzarella. Garnished with toasted almonds, parsley and extra-virgin olive oil.
- AvatarArugula, sliced carrots, roasted beets, roasted turnips, sliced radishes, and herb yogurt vinaigrette.
- Roman HolidayRomaine lettuce with chopped pepperoni, mozzarella, olives, pepperoncini, red onion, tomato, house-made croutons and green goddess dressing.
- The Wizard of OzChopped romaine lettuce, hard-boiled egg, pork shoulder bacon, ham, tomatoes, red onion, homemade croutons, blue cheese, and your choice of dressing. Add chicken for an additional cost.
- ShrekPork chile verde made with potatoes, hatch green chile, tomatoes, onions, garlic, and vegetable stock.
- Boondock Saints - Thursdays ONLYLoaded baked potato soup.
Hero sandwich on a Milano roll. Served with a side of baked potato chips. Upgrade the side to edamame, roasted vegetables, or gluten-free cauliflower pita chips at an additional cost. Substitute gluten-free bread at an additional cost.
- Buffalo BillRoasted buffalo chicken, bacon, provolone, lettuce, tomato, onions, and ranch dressing.
- Cloudy with a Chance of MeatballsItalian meatballs, marinara, smoked mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Dazed & ConfusedHazel Dell roasted mushrooms mix, roasted red pepper, caramelized onion, and smoked mozzarella. Dressed with arugula and pesto.
- ScarfaceUncured Creminelli pepperoni, salami, capicola, prosciutto, and smoked mozzarella. Dressed with pesto, lettuce, tomato and onion. (Served hot or cold.)
- DumboTen mini corn dogs with ketchup on the side.
- A Goofy MovieA child-size pizza with your choice of cheese, sausage, bacon, or pepperoni, with red sauce or garlic cream sauce.
- MinionsGourmet macaroni & cheese.
- MoanaFour chicken strips with veggie sticks.
THE MAIN FEATURE
All pizza's can be made using a gluten-free crust as requested.
- BabePork shoulder bacon, blue cheese crumbles, mozzarella and red sauce.
- Chicken LittleRoasted chicken, pork shoulder bacon, red onions, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, and barbecue sauce.
- Field of DreamsUncured Creminelli pepperoni, mozzarella and red sauce.
- The Fifth ElementHazel Dell roasted exotic mushroom mix, Fontina, thyme, and garlic cream sauce. Topped with truffle oil.
- The GodfatherUncured Creminelli pepperoni, Polidori sausage, mozzarella, black olives and red sauce.
- Jurassic ParkUncured Creminelli pepperoni, Polidori sausage, pork shoulder bacon, prosciutto, and garlic cream sauce.
- Road to MoroccoBasil, mozzarella, Parmesan, tomato and red sauce.
- Tropic ThunderProsciutto, balsamic glazed pineapple, mozzarella and garlic cream sauce.
- TwisterNOT A PIZZA – It's mac & cheese for grownups. Aged gouda cheese sauce, bacon, balsamic glazed onions, cavatappi noodles topped with bread crumbs
- Young FrankensteinStart with your choice of red sauce or garlic cream sauce. Bring your creation to life with up to five toppings for an additional $1 each.
- Alice in WonderlandYour choice of homemade chocolate chip, triple chocolate or macadamia nut deep dish cookie topped with ice cream.
- American PieA pizza-style dessert made with a rotating variety of seasonal toppings.
- FantasiaBaked seasonal mini fruit pie with oatmeal crumb topping.
- FrozenA rotating selection of Little Man ice cream flavors.