All of our breakfast items are served with crispy breakfast potatoes rolled in garlic butter and lightly seasoned. Substitute your potatoes for a side of fresh fruit ($3), green salad ($2), house soup ($2), or a bowl of candy ($1).
- The Greasy Spoon$10Two eggs done any style, toast, and your choice of: bacon, sausage, ham, chorizo, avocado, grilled or fresh tomatoes. Upgrade your toast to French toast, mini-pancakes, or waffles for $2.
- Burnside Birdsnest$11Two eggs nestled into grilled French bread (toad-in-the-hole-style) with your choice of: bacon, sausage, ham, or avocado.
- Huevos Rancheros$15Two sunny-side up eggs on a baked flour tortilla with refried beans, salsa, chipotle mayo, and cheddar & jack cheese. Served with a dollop of sour cream and guacamole.
- The Bandito Burrito$15Scrambled eggs, refried beans, chorizo sausage, cheddar & jack cheese, red onion, tomatoes, bell peppers, and sour cream all packed into one huge wrap. Add salsa or guacamole for $2.
- The Wharf 2.0$14Two folded eggs, avocado, tomato, and bacon on a pretzel bun with homemade hollandaise.
- McSpoons Sandwiches$15Two breakfast sandwiches on grilled English muffins with fried eggs, cheddar cheese, red onion, chipotle mayo, and your choice of: bacon, sausage, ham, chorizo, avocado, or tomato.
- Build Your Own OmeletteThese big-boy omelettes start at $9 and come with four eggs, your choice of fillings, breakfast potatoes, and toast. Not an omelette fan? Ask for yours as a scramble. For egg whites only, add $3.
- pesto, tomatoes, mushrooms, bell peppers, banana peppers, red onions, spinach, caramelized onions, roasted garlic$1
- cheddar, cheddar & jack mix, swiss, feta, avocado, bacon, sausage, ham, chorizo$2
- chicken, pulled pork, brie cheese$3
- The Prusa$17Whatever the kitchen feels like makin' for ya! Yes, you heard that right. You may specify sweet or savory, and whether you're vegetarian or not, but no listing off ingredients, we won't listen. If you have allergies, or you're one of those picky "I don't like anything yellow" people, then you're not allowed to have this. No Prusa for you! Feelin' lucky? We'll gladly flip you for it, double or nothing.
All of our hashes are made with a whopping pile of crispy breakfast potatoes, scrambled eggs, and served with your choice of toast. You'll spend an afternoon blissfully buzzed in pure gastronomic heaven! Make it super-duper scrumptious and add a side of hollandaise for $3.
- Parliament Hill$17Bacon, sausage, cheddar & jack cheese, tomatoes, salsa, bell peppers, mushrooms, and chipotle mayo.
- The Hashienda$17Chorizo sausage, cheddar & jack cheese, tomatoes, bell peppers, corn, refried beans, chipotle mayo, lime, cilantro & Frank's hot sauce.
- The Jungle Book$17Chicken, bacon, pesto, spinach, caramelized onions, salsa, and parmesan cheese.
- I Gotta Be Different$16Banana peppers, tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, salsa, cheddar & jack cheese, and Frank's hot sauce.
- James Breakfast Poutine$15Bacon, mushrooms, caramelized onions, real cheese curds, gravy, and chipotle hollandaise.
All of our bennies are served on a grilled English muffin with medium poached eggs (unless otherwise specified) and crispy breakfast potatoes.
- The Oh-So-Original$12Classic ham and traditional hollandaise. Need I say more?
- The Rockland$15Bacon, avocado, tomato, brie cheese & pesto hollandaise.
- Dani's Bad-Ass Benny$16Chorizo sausage, tomato, avocado, cheddar & jack cheese, and traditional hollandaise.
- The Tree Planter$15Tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, feta cheese & pesto hollandaise.
- Bailey's Benny$15BBQ pulled pork, caramelized onions & chipotle hollandaise.
- Tom's Benny$16A grilled cheese sandwich base with red onion & chipotle mayo, topped with bacon and traditional hollandaise.
- The Bangkok Benny$15Peanut butter, curried chicken, bell peppers, candied almonds, Sriracha & cilantro with traditional hollandaise.
- The Pickle Baron$16Thick sliced roast beef, pickles, crispy onions & horseradish mayo with traditional hollandaise.
- The Willow$10Your choice of French toast, pancakes, or waffles served plain & simple with syrup and butter.
- Saxe Point Berry Stack$14Your choice of French toast, pancakes, or waffles with sweet cream cheese, berry compote, and real whipped cream.
- The King Kong$15Three pieces of French toast layered with peanut butter, sauteed bananas, and Spoons syrup. Served with chocolate drizzle & real whipped cream.
- The Gorge$15Cinnamon French toast topped with Spoons syrup, chopped pecans, and real whipped cream.
- The Donutella Versace$14Two homemade waffles with a sweet cream cheese, Nutella and blueberry compote.
- Clubhouse Sandwich$15A triple-decker sandwich with chicken, bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and mayo. Served with your choice of homemade soup, salad, or fries.
- The Big Dipper$16Thick slices of roast beef, swiss cheese, caramelized onions, grilled mushrooms, and horseradish mayo on a toasted beef bun with a cup of jus and your choice of homemade soup, salad, or fries.
- The Wilbur$15BBQ pulled pork and coleslaw on a pretzel bun with your choice of homemade soup, salad, or fries.
- Pulled Pork Poutine$15House-cut fries topped with real cheese curds, gravy, pulled pork, barbeque sauce, chipotle mayo, and red & green onions.
- Taco Twos-Day$15Two soft-shelled tacos (your choice of chicken or pulled pork) with salsa, cheddar & jack cheese, lettuce, cilantro, and a side of sour cream. Served with your choice of homemade soup, salad, or fries.
- Chef Salad$15A bed of artisan greens with ham, bacon, avocado, tomato, cheddar & jack cheese, and a hard-boiled egg.
All of our burgers are served on a grilled peasant bun with your choice of homemade soup, salad, or fries.
- The Randy Burger$16A homemade beef patty topped with barbeque sauce, cheddar cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles, mustard and mayo.
- The Basic B*$16Freshly marinated chicken breast, bacon, avocado, lettuce, tomato, and garlic aioli.
- The Taylor Swiss$16A homemade beef patty topped with grilled mushrooms, swiss cheese, crispy onions, and garlic aioli.
- The Gladiator$19This utter monstrosity comes with TWO homemade beef patties, a fried egg, bacon, peanut butter, and jalapeno relish.