Get things started with some of our unique appetizers.
- Tuna Sashimi / $18Lightly blackened, with marinated cabbage, ginger and wasabi
- Spicy Homemade Sausage / $16Wrapped in puffed pastry with wild mushroom sauce
- Norwegian Smoked Salmon / $18Served with toastpoints, capers, horseradish, onion, dill cream cheese and a diced egg
- Grilled Scallops / $23Wrapped in bacon and baked with garlic butter
- Escargots / $17Sauteed in herb, garlic, and cognac butter
- Jumbo Shrimp / $19Served with spicy cocktail sauce
Soup and Salads
Our Half and Half salad cannot be found anywhere else.
- Tomato Basil Salad / $13Topped with blue cheese, pine nuts, onion and basil vinaigrette on a bed of bib lettuce
- Caesar Salad / $12Romaine lettuce in a light Caesar dressing, sprinkled with parmesan cheese and croutons
- "Half & Half" Caesar and Tomato Basil / $13Half Caesar Salad half Tomato Basil Salad
- Field Greens / $11Served with fresh tarragon dressing
- Spinach Salad / $11Fresh baby spinach with sesame seed vinaigrette dressing served with diced egg, onion and bacon
- Soup of the Day / $10
- French Onion Soup / $10
All meals are served with rice and chef's select vegetables.
- Atlantic Salmon / $38Grilled or Blackened - Served with roasted bell pepper sauce, or lemon tarragon sauce
- Rocky Mountain Trout / $30Grilled and basted with herb sauce, served with lemon tarragon sauce
- Alaskan King Crab Legs - Full Order / $85(The best in the valley, maybe the world) - Steamed and cracked, served with drawn butter
- Alaskan King Crab Legs - Half Order / $61(The best in the valley, maybe the world) - Steamed and cracked, served with drawn butter
- Daily Selection of Fresh FishPrice is dependent on the fish.
All meals come with fresh vegetables and scalloped potatoes but we still have other sides
- Sauteed Mushrooms / $9In a sherry sauce
- Baked Idaho Potato / $8
- Fried Match Potatoes / $8French fries
- Steamed Asparagus / $12With Hollandaise on the side
- Parmesan Mashed Potatoes / $8(While they last)
- Russell's Scalloped Potatoes au Gratin / $18Baked with onion, bacon, and cheese (serves three - easily)
- Fresh Baby Spinach / $10Sautéed or Creamed