Snacks & Starters
- Soup of the DayServed with our garlic croutons
- Chips and House Salsa$5.75
- Chips with melted cheese and salsa$6.75
- Chopped green onions$0.50
- Sour Cream$0.50
- Garlic Bread$2.50On our salted hand-twisted Kaiser roll
- w/ cheese$3.25
- w/ side of pizza sauce$2.75
- w/ cheese & side pizza sauce$3.50
- Traditional potato salad$3.251/4lb.scoop of our traditional potato salad, carrots & a pickle
- Carrots and our Buttermilk Ranch Dip$6
- Seafood Cocktail
- Dungeness Crab$13.75
- Seafood Dungeness Crab Cocktail$13.75
- Soup & SaladCup of soup & a green salad with homemade croutons
- Add garlic bread$2
- Green Salad$5.75Organic baby greens, green peppers & green onions, mushrooms, carrots, tomato, garlic croutons, and a side of original house made dressing: Blue Cheese, 1000 Island, Ranch, Italian, Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Add shrimp$3.50
- Add crab$8.75
- Add turkey$4.50
- Add ham$3.50
- Add sweet chili Walnuts$1.50
- Add feta cheese$1.50
- Quinoa~Beet Salad (gluten and dairy-free).With purple beets, walnuts corn, apples, red bell peppers, & light, crisp dressing w/ slight tangy sweetness.
- Add feta to small salad$0.75
- Add feta to large salad$1
- Spinach Salad$8cranberries, feta, sweet chili walnuts, & balsamic vinaigrette with sliced red onions and a side of bread and butter
- Crab and Shrimp Louis (Tuesdays only)A quarter lb of seafood, a hard- boiled egg, Cheddar and Swiss cheeses, tomato, green peppers and onions, on lettuce w/ a side of 1000 island.
Pizza & Snack Plates
- Snack PlateA hearty ensemble of sliced bread, Swiss and Cheddar cheeses, salami, ham, pickles, carrots, croutons, and homemade Ranch dressing and Reuben sauce
- Goose Hollow PizzaIncludes sauce, mozzarella cheese blend, spices and pepperoni, salami, ham, mushrooms, & peppers
- Veggie PizzaIncludes sauce, mozzarella cheese blend, spices and mushrooms, onions, green peppers, fresh tomato
- Cheese PizzaIncludes sauce, mozzarella cheese blend, and spices
- Gluten-Free Pizzaonly served as whole pie, for additional $2.25
- The Reuben$12.50Corned beef, sauerkraut, natural Swiss cheese, and Reuben sauce toasted on dark rye bread
- Reub-au-jus? Add a side of our house au jus$1.25
- Turkey Reuben$10.75Turkey breast instead of corned beef
- Rachel’s Reuben$9.50Our meatless Reuben ... Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, mushrooms, garlic, onions, tomato, Reuben sauce
- Roast Beef$8.25Medium-rare, on a buttered hand-twisted Kaiser roll.
- Served au jus$1.25
- Add Cheddar or Swiss cheese$0.75
- Hot Turkey$9.50Sliced turkey breast, Swiss cheese,Reuben sauce & tomato
- Turkey Dip$9.75Turkey and Swiss on a buttered Kaiser roll, au jus
- Cold Turkey$8.75Swiss, lettuce, tomato, & mayo on sourdough
- Corned Brisket of Beef (sliced)$9.50with Natural Swiss Cheese
- Gallo Salami$7.75and Natural Swiss Cheese
- Ham$7.25and Natural Swiss Cheese
- Braunschweiger (Porkliverwurst)$7.75with natural swiss cheese
- Add red onions (.20) or have it on rye bread for a classic, German flavor.$0.20
- Veggie Burger$8.50NEW: Marie’s “hem(p)burger” (the patty alone is vegan, gluten- free, soy & corn free and non-GMO) on our hand-twisted Kaiser roll w/ lettuce, tomato, red onion, and Reuben sauce
- Add cheese$0.75
- Hot or Cold Veggie$8.75Swiss and Cheddar cheese, mushrooms, onions, tomato, lettuce, green peppers, spices, and Reuben sauce
- Cheese Special$9Swiss, Cheddar, and tomatoes toasted open-face
- Pizza Sandwich$9.25Pizza sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, salami, mushrooms, ham, green peppers, green onions, spices served open-face. (No Gl-Fr)
- Grilled Cheese$5.50for big and little kids, with carrots and pickle only
- Gluten-Free Bread (.50), Rolls (.50), and Pizza Crusts (2.00) now available, to substitute for breads, but they may come in contact with wheat!
Our Draught Beers and Ciders are available by the Imperial pint (20 oz), half-pint, and pitcher
We offer mostly local microbrews, because why make the beer travel across the world when the west coast has some of the best there is to offer... Welcome to Oregon.
- Pabst Blue Ribbon, 20 oz pintOne of three in our line-up of famously fair-priced clear beers. Sometimes, ya just can't afford a micro. Well, we've got something you can afford. Come by with a friend and share a 48-oz pitcher for 5.95.
- Budweiser - 20 oz pint$3.755% ABV. 8.00 pitcher. Budweiser is a medium-bodied, flavorful, crisp American-style lager. Brewed with the best barley malt and a blend of premium hop varieties.
- Coors Light 20 oz pint$3.75
- Hefeweizen, Widmer Brewing, Portland, 20 oz pint$5.50The Widmer Bros created their version of Hefeweizen, and our customers have expressed their love of it over the years. Widmer's Hefe is a golden, unfiltered wheat beer that is cloudy and smooth with a wisp of hop flavor and "smoky" finish on the tongue. Served w/ lemon. 4.9% ABV 30 IBU
- Pilsner, Pfriem, 20 oz$5.50Aromas of fresh grass, flowers, and a touch of honey. Ends in a crisp, snappy, floral finish. Easy drinking, yet sophisticated. 4.9% ABV 38 IBU
- Rotating Pilsner - Varies from week to week$5.50
- Vaporizer Pale Ale, Double Mountain, 20 oz$5.50One of our favorite all-time beers – perfectly balanced for spring through fall palates. Golden-hued, “dry-hopped” ale, featuring a sweet, house malt and Challenger Hops, grown on a farm in the Yakima Valley. 6% ABV 50 IBU
- Mirror Pond Pale Ale, Deschutes, 20 oz pint$5.50An American Pale Ale with a distinct hop nose and hop-forward flavor: aromatically complex. Amber-hued and delicious. 5% ABV 40 IBU
- Rotating Amber - Varies$5.50
- Rotating Red Ale - Varies$5.50Red ales tend toward a malty and hoppier flavor than ambers and are red, as opposed to amber in color, as the name suggests. Brewers are doing many interesting things with reds, and we love trying what's out there!
- Boneyard RPM IPA, 20 oz$5.50Boneyard Brewing, Bend, OR. A solid IPA, appealing to a broad swath of IPA drinkers. Brewed using 6 different NW varieties of hops at over 2.5 pounds per barrel, RPM IPA focuses on extreme hoppiness rather that bitterness. It’s golden to copper in color with a complex malt profile that will not overshadow the hops. 6.5% ABV 50 IBU
- Rotating IPA - Varies$5.50India pale ale (IPA) is a hoppy beer style within the broader category of pale ale. India Pale Ale, or IPA, has been used in the United Kingdom to describe a well-hopped, high-gravity beer since 1835. East Coast IPAs are distinguished from West Coast IPAs by a stronger malt presence, which balances the intensity of the hops, whereas hops are more prominent in the western brews, possibly because of the proximity of West Coast breweries to hop fields in the Pacific Northwest. East Coast breweries rely more on spicier European hops and specialty malts than those on the West Coast. (wikipedia)
- Seasonal microbrew - 20 oz pint - rotates$5.50Current selection, Goose Hollow Golden, in honor of our 50th Anniversary, Coin Toss Brewing created a kolsch-style ale with gooseberries added - just a light touch of a fresh summer flavor.
- Ecliptic Porter$5.50From John Harris's Ecliptic Brewing (Portland) a deep, resonant porter with chocolate, coffee and malt undertones, yet a taste of hops to balance the flavors.
- Rotating Dark Beer$5.50Ask what we have on tap!
- Guinness$6A dry Irish stout, lighter in body than one would think, given the dark color. Bitterness comes from both roasted barley and a generous dose of hops. The trademark thick creamy head is delightful. 4.2% ABV 40-ish IBU
- Hard Cider - Two on tap$6We generally keep our ciders local and we have two good choices, including an apple or pear, as well as a "flavored" cider, with the addition of other fruits and flavors, such as berries, tree fruit, or herbs.
We offer Crater Lake Vodka, Bend Distillery, Tumalo, OR Crafted with pure Cascade Mountain water, then filtered 10 times through charcoal, crushed lava rock and oak. An exceptionally smooth vodka.
- Organic Oregon Screwdriver$7a simply refreshing blend of Crater Lake vodka & Columbia Gorge organic OJ
- Columbia Gorge Greyhound$7Columbia Gorge Organics Grapefruit juice and Crater Lake vodka
- Salty Dog$7Greyhound w/ a salted rim and lime slice
- Bloody Mary, quite contrary$7.50a special house blend of vegetable juices, pickle juice, horseradish, and spices. Served with a salted rim, lemon slice, carrot, & an olive. Bloody Sundays feature bloodies with extra garnishes…
- Sunset Express$7Vodka, Columbia Gorge OJ, lime slice, and a float of cranberry juice
- Marionberry Lemonade$7Indio Spirits Marionberry Vodka and Lemonade
Espolon 100% agave tequila blanco
- Quintessential Lime Margarita$7.50Espolon, Cointreau, freshly-squeezed lime juice, & house-made simple syrup, with a half-salted rim.
We offer Aria Gin from Portland. Distilled by hand: a classic London Dry-style gin
- Gin and Tonic$6.50
- Gin-Gin$6.50Gin, lime slice and ginger ale Make it extra special with Fenteman’s Ginger Ale. Add 1.25
- Gin Gimlet$6.50Aria gin and house sweet and sour mix made with fresh lime juice
- Honey Throat$7Cozy up: a blend of Aria gin, honey, lemon juice and piping hot water
A simply curated list, sure to satisfy those with taste and a desire for value... “Tell me what brand of whiskey that Grant drinks. I would like to send a barrel of it to my other generals.” Abraham Lincoln
- Eagle Rare$6.50Kentucky Straight Bourbon. Aged 10 years. 90 Proof. Balanced/dry/caramel notes
- Scotch$8.50Glenfiddich, Single Malt; 12 year.
- Jameson’s Irish Whiskey$6.25
- Pendleton$5.75Canadian Blended...
Warm and Toasty Drinks
- Hot Buttered Rum$7A buttery, brown-sugary, & cinnamon-spiked delicious winter favorite, with spiced rum. Add whipped cream upon request.
- Irish Coffee$7.75Bailey’s, Jameson’s Irish Whiskey, and coffee topped with whipped cream
- Hot Toddy$7Pendleton, lime juice, honey,& hot H2O
- Bourbon Furnace$7.50Eagle Rare, Hot Apple Cider, & a touch of lime and honey.
- Honey Throat$7Cozy up: a blend of Aria gin, honey, lemon juice and piping hot water
- Wake Up Call$7Baileys Irish Cream and coffee or hot chocolate w/ whipped cream
...so well-priced, you could almost buy a round for the house.
- White table wine$4.25Domino, Ca. Available by the glass or carafe
- White Zinfandel$4.25Goose Selection
- Cabernet Sauvignon$4.25Domino, Ca.
Something for everyone. Here is a fun list- The descriptive notes from our tasting this winter: bright, crisp, and clean, biodynamically farmed, rich, tropical, lightly-oaked, lovely, refreshing, zesty, green apple, stone fruit, unoaked, peach, honeysuckle, lime blossom, apricot, vibrant minerality, Golden Delicious apple and spice, off-dry
- Chardonnay$6.50Leese Fitch , Ca Glass or bottle available
- Sauvignon Blanc$7Sean Minor, Napa
- Chardonnay$8.50Powers, WA
- Pinot Gris$9.50Elstrom, Or Biodynamically Farmed
- Pinot Grigio$6Cantina Pizzolato, It
- Prosecco$7Bocelli, extra dry sparkling, It. Single Serving
- Mimosa$7.75with organic oj
- Sparkling Wine$24Anne Amie, Carlton
Lots of descriptors to choose from: rich, dark fruit, bold, spicy, deep, intense, cranberry, spice, light-bodied, fruity, red raspberry, plum
- Malbec$7Bodega Chakana, Argentina
- Merlot$8.50Milbrandt, WA
- Cotes Du Rhone$9Goose Selection
- Pinot Noir$9.50David Hill, Oregon
Strawberry, watermelon, dry
- Rose ~$7.50La Ferme De Gicon, France