Check out our featured beers at Atrevida Beer Co. in Colorado Springs. Visit us at our Colorado brewery to enjoy more beer selections.
- E-LegalRye IPA, ABV 7.6%. Floral notes on the nose. A medium-bodied IPA. Hop forward at the beginning of the mouth feel and rounded out smoothly by the rye for a dry crisp finish
- Maria BonitaPilsner brewed with Guava, ABV 5.5%. Fruity notes on the nose. A perfect balance of pilsner malts, noble hops and Guava in taste with a clean light-bodied finish
- Fresas Con CremaStrawberry cream ale on Nitro, ABV 5.9%. A fresh pop of strawberry on the nose. A velvety, light-bodied ale that embodies the taste of strawberries
- Chocolate IbarraMexican Chocolate Ibarra Stout on Nitro, ABV 6.6%. Roasted barley with a hint of chocolate on the nose. Smooth, medium bodied, malty with dark chocolate notes in taste.
- BoriquaBelgian Blond Ale, ABV 7.2%. Brewed with Pineapple, lemon & orange. Bright and fruity notes on the nose. A medium-bodied tart and citrus forward ale paired perfectly with the complex taste of Belgian yeast.
- El DoradoKolsch, ABV 5.7%. Brewed with Lemongrass & Lime - Bright, herbal and citrusy on the nose. A well balanced, light-bodied Kolsh with notes of fresh lime and lemongrass in the taste
- Drunken ChurroA smooth Witbier, ABV 5.3%. Brewed with cinnamon, spices and agave which offers up a crisp "bite" to the back end of the mouth feel