Order something to get your appetite started!
- Crab Cakes$10Atlantic Snow Crab sautéed with peppers, served with dill sauce.
- Mussels$9One pound of locally grown mussels served in a garlic white wine sauce.
- Calamari$9Lightly breaded calamari fried golden brown and served with seafood sauce.
- Cod Tongues$9A Newfoundland delicacy served with scrunchions.
- Fish and Brewis$8A Newfoundland tradition of salt cod and hard tack served with scrunchions.
Choose from our selection of fresh seafood - all served with carrots, rice, and a garden salad!
- Pan Fried Cod$22Traditional favourite served with scrunchions.
- Fish Cakes$22Made with traditional Salt Cod grilled golden brown.
- Cod au Gratin$22Cod baked in rich creamy sauce, topped with cheddar cheese.
- Fisherman's Platter$30Delicious selection of salmon, halibut, cod, cod tongues, scallop, shrimp and snow crab, served with scrunchions, homefries.
- Halibut$26Grilled with choice of basil butter or dill sauce.
- Maple Glazed Salmon$26Roasted fillet of salmon glazed with pure Canadian maple syrup.
- Shrimp and Scallop$24Sautéed in real butter covered with garlic and tomato puree.
- Lobster$33Locally caught. Served only when in season.
- 1 Section Snow Crab$28Add another section for five dollars.
Sandwiches and Others
Sandwiches served with fries and coleslaw, additional cost to substitute fries for soup or salad.
- Fish and Chips$12Two pieces of cod deep fried and served with homefries, coleslaw, and tartar sauce.
- Clubhouse$12Turkey, ham, bacon, lettuce, cheese, and tomato.
- Grilled Cheese$7Cheddar cheese sandwich grilled golden brown.
- Hot Turkey$10Turkey sandwich covered in gravy.
- Cod Burger Platter$10Grilled Cod topped with tomato, lettuce, dressed with tartar sauce. Served with homefries and coleslaw.
- Kids Meal$7Two chicken fingers served with home fries and carrot sticks with dipping sauce.
- Pork Chop Dinner$13Grilled Pork chops topped with sautéed onion and mushrooms, served with home fries. Add another pork chop for two dollars.
- Chicken Burger Platter$10Chicken breast nestled on a bun with homefries and coleslaw.
- Chicken Finger Platter$14Four large chicken fingers made with plump chicken breasts served with dipping sauce, homefries and coleslaw.
- Poutine$7Large poutine of golden home fries covered with cheese and gravy.
- Fried Chicken$72-Piece mysteriously coated deep-fried chicken served with homefries. Add a third piece for two dollars.
A New Section
- Fish Chowder$8A melody of fish in a rich, creamy, broth.
- Soup of the moment$6The chef's inspired flavour of the day - ask your server.
- Garden Salad$7Romaine lettuce, mixed peppers, grape tomatoes, red onion and English cucumber served with a house vinaigrette.
- Beet and Goat Cheese Salad$9Spinach, candied walnuts, baby greens, beets, and a honey-dijon vinaigrette dressing.
- Vegetarian Chilli$14Full of veggies, beans, and flavour. Served with shredded cheddar and sour cream.
- Caesar Salad.$7Romaine lettuce, fresh garlic, crispy bacon, croutons mixed with a creamy dressing. Add grilled chicken breast for three dollars.
- Chef Salad$8Romaine lettuce, topped with chunks of turkey breast, mixed peppers, tomato, onion and covered with cheese.