Breakfast (All Day)
An infusion of Lebanese and Western breakfast options.
- ToastRye Sourdough, White Sourdough, Gluten Free or Fruit and Nut Loaf (Condiments: Jam, Honey, Vegemite)$6
- House Muesli & Nuts (V option)Oats, nuts, seeds, vanilla labne, seasonal fruit, and coconut flakes, drizzled with honey$15
- Soy or almond milk...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................$1
- Bircher MuesliOrganic oats soaked in fresh juice, almond flakes, cinnamon and mint, apple and vanilla yoghurt$15
- Persian Pancakes (2 Stack)Seasonal fruit, maple syrup, Persian fairy floss$16
- Claypot EggsScrambled free range egg with sujuk, spinach, tomato and capsicum salsa, served with a poached egg on top and Rye toast$20
- SAHA OmeletteThree free range eggs, sujuk, haloumi, spinach, and mushroom, served with Rye$20
- SAHA Lebanese BreakfastFree range eggs (your way), zaatar, sujuk, house labneh topped with olive oil and black seeds, olives, tomatoes, cucumber, served with Lebanese pickles and Lebanese bread$20
- The Vegetarian (V and GF option)Grilled broccolini, spinach, mushroom, avocado topped with black seed, falafel, tahini sauce, Lebanese pickles, Baba Ghanoush, served on Rye toast$20
- 303 Scrambled Breakfast (GF option)Lamb, onion, free range eggs, paprika, lemon, parsley, labneh, served with Lebanese pickles and Lebanese bread$18
- Free Range Eggs on Sourdough Rye (VG option)Two eggs your way (Poached, Scrambled, Fried) and two sourdough rye.$10
- Extra Egg (your way); Labne$2.50
- Mushrooms, Spinach, Tomato, Lebanese pickles$3
- Avocado, Haloumi, Broccolini, Sujuk (spiced beef sausage), Pastirma (cured beef)$4
- Avo Smash (GF option)Avocado, Danish feta, tahini yoghurt on sourdough, topped with zaatar and pomegranate$16
- 1 Egg$2.50
- 2 Eggs$5
- Ful Mudammas (GF option)Slow cooked fava beans, seasoned with fresh lemon juice, garlic and olive oil, garnished with parsley and served with tomato, Lebanese pickles and Lebanese bread$16
- FattehSlow cooked chickpeas with toasted Lebanese bread, tahini, yoghurt, lemon, garlic, with a toasted pine nut and cinnamon garnish$16
Lunch (All Day)
For those with an appetite for a hearty meal.
- Spinach Pie TrioSpelt flour spinach pastry, served with tahini sauce and fatoush salad$16
- Shish Tawouk (Chicken Skewers)Grilled Chicken Skewers, with a Pomegranate glaze and Harissa infused Hommus, served with Fattoush and Lebanese bread$22
- Chicken SaladGrilled chicken tenderloins, avocado, roast capsicum, cucumber, baby spinach, chickpeas, Danish feta, pomegranate molasses$20
- Lamb SaladGrilled lamb backstrap, haloumi, cucumber, tomato, red onion, olives, mint and greens, topped with a tahini dressing$20
- Falafel SaladFour Falafels, tomato, salad greens, cucumber, red onion, toasted almond, Lebanese pickles, topped with a tahini dressing$18
- Kibbe Salad (Vegan Kibbe available)Three Kibbe balls (casings of ground meat and crushed wheat filled with finely minced meat) with Lebanese pickles served on fatoush salad$18
- Haloumi Burger (GF option)Haloumi, mushroom, rocket, fresh tomato and hommus, served with sweet potato fries$18
- Falafel WrapFalafel, lettuce, tomato, parsley, onion, hommus, Lebanese pickles and tahini sauce$12
- 303 Breakfast BriocheFried egg, sujuk, tomato relish, cheese and greens$10
- Spinach PieSpelt flour spinach pastry filled with spinach, onion and sumac$8
- ZaatarHouse blended wild thyme, sesame seeds, sumac and olive oil$6
- Zaatar LabnehZaatar with fresh tomato, black olives, cucumber, labneh and fresh mint$12
- Chicken AvocadoZaatar chicken, avocado, cheese, lettuce and house made aioli$12
- BeefCured beef pastrami, tomato, black olives, basil, cheese, lettuce and pickles$12
- LambMiddle Eastern spiced lamb, onion, pomegranate molasses and tomato served with labneh$12
- Gourmet SujukSujuk, olives, haloumi, capsicum salsa, spinach leaves and cheese$14
For when you are feeling peckish.
- Lebanese BreadFlat bread (2 pieces)$3
- Bowl of ChipsServed with sauce$7
- Sweet Potato FriesServed with aioli$9
- OlivesBlack and green house marinated olives$5
- Lebanese PicklesPickled turnips and cucumber$5
- HommusChickpeas, tahini and lemon juice, served with Lebanese bread$8
- LabnehHomemade strained yoghurt, served with Lebanese bread$8
- Baba GhanoushMama’s homemade smoked chargrilled eggplant blended with tahini and fresh lemon juice, served with Lebanese bread$8
- Fatoush SaladSalad greens, tomato, cucumber, capsicum, mint, parsley, crisp Lebanese bread, sumac, pomegranate molasses, lemon, garlic, olive oil$12
- Hommus with LahmeMama’s homemade hommus topped with lamb mince served with Lebanese bread$12
- FalafelsThree patties of fava beans, chickpeas, dried coriander, garlic, cumin, with tahini sauce and Lebanese pickles$10
- KibbeTwo hand rolled casings of ground meat and crushed wheat filled with finely minced meat, onion, spices, served with hommus and Lebanese pickles$10
- Vegan KibbeTwo hand rolled casings of pumpkin with a vegetable filling and spices, served with hommus and Lebanese pickles$10
- Grilled HaloumiFour slices of grilled haloumi served on greens with lemon$12
- Mixed DipsA trio of house made dips: Hommus, Baba Ghanoush and Labneh, served with Lebanese bread$14
Little food for a little appetite.
- Zaatar Pizza$6
- Cheese Pizza$6
- Scrambled Egg on toast$6
- Cheese and tomato toastie$6
- Chips and nuggets (4)$8
- PancakeOne stack, banana, maple syrup$8
- Kids Tasting PlateStrawberries, carrots, cucumber, hommus and Lebanese bread$10
Hot & Cold Drinks
- Long Black$4
- Piccolo, Cafe Latte$4
- Cappuccino, Flat White$4
- Dirty Chai$4.80
- Iced Espresso$4
- Iced Latte$4.50
- Iced Black$4.50
- Iced Coffee$5.50
- Iced Chocolate$5.50
- ChocolateMilk or Dark Chocolate$4.50
- Spiced LatteChai, Turmeric, Beetroot, or Matcha$4.50
- Extra shot, Columbian Decaf$0.80
- Soy, lactose free, almond or coconut$0.80
- Medium take-away$0.70
- Large take-away$1.20
Juices & Smoothies
- OrangeFresh pressed orange juice$6
- AppleFresh pressed apple juice$6
- Apple and StrawberryFresh pressed apple and strawberry juice$6
- PineappleFresh pressed pineapple juice$6
- Sultan's DelightStrawberries, apple, mint, orange$7.50
- SummerApple, mango, pineapple, watermelon$7.50
- Break Your FastPeanut butter, oats, honey, banana, cinnamon, milk$9
- Green AladdinAvocado, baby spinach, pineapple, apple, banana, lemon, mint$9
- Cherry RipeCherries, coconut milk, dates, vegan or whey choc protein$9
- NutaliciousRaw cashews, vegan or whey choc protein, coconut milk, ice$9
- Fruit CloudBanana, strawberries, vanilla vegan or whey protein, coconut milk, ice$9
- Banana or Strawberry Smoothiewith ice cream and milk$8
- Vanilla or Chocolate ShakeWith ice cream and milk$6
- Milk Options: soy, almond or coconut$0.80
- Cacao; peanut butter; banana or strawberries; coffee shot; protein (vegan or whey)$0.80
Saha Botanica Teas
100% organic or wildcrafed ingredients Pot - $5.50
- Princess JasmineA delicate blend of green tea infused with jasmine blossoms and rose petals. Princess Jasmine is a light and aromatic blend that can be enjoyed any time of day.
- Straight up SenchaStraight up sencha is a classic, easy drinking green tea that after brewing, releases a delicate aroma and a smooth grassy flavour. First grade sencha green tea.
- Lost in LondonA traditional cup of English breakfast made using an Assam and Ceylon blend from India and Sri Lanka. This blend is 100% organic and made using an FBOP grade to produce a higher quality tea.
- The EarlA classic brew of Earl Grey using organic Ceylon black tea infused with the citrus notes of bergamot. A beautifully balanced full flavoured tea. 100% organic and made using an FBOP grade.
- Masala ChaiMasala chai is a loose-leaf blend of organic black Ceylon blended with warming spices to give a full flavoured spicy finish. Ceylon black tea, ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, star anise and cloves.
- Follow your blissFollow your bliss is a calming blend designed with herbs traditionally used to reduce stress and support the nervous system and soothe you from the inside out. Chamomile, rose and lavender give off beautiful floral notes, spearmint lifts the blend and fennel provides a subtle sweetness (not recommended for pregnancy).
- Belly BalanceA blend of herbs traditionally used to support digestion. Liquorice, peppermint, fennel, aniseed and marshmallow (not recommended for pregnancy or breastfeeding; liquorice may increase blood pressure).
- Egyptian MintA refreshing blend of peppermint and spearmint. A well balanced minty infusion to soothe and perk you up.
- Dynamic DetoxDynamic Detox was created with herbs traditionally used to support liver detoxification, assist with digestive discomforts and promote healthy, clear skin. Calendula, lemon peel, fennel, nettle, St Mary’s thistle, dandelion leaf, dandelion root and burdock (not recommended for pregnancy or breastfeeding).
- Rosehip RemedyA sweet and zesty blend of herbs traditionally used to strengthen and support your immune system. Rosehip, liquorice, echinacea, lemongrass, hibiscus and elderberry (not recommended for pregnancy or breastfeeding; liquorice may increase blood pressure).