- D1. Panang Duck—Panang Ped*Light sweet coconut based with kaffir leaves, string bean and peas.
- D2. Sweet and Sour Duck—Ped Preo WarnCrispy duck with pineapple, tomatoes, cucumber, carrot, bell peppers, onion and scallion.
- D3. Duck in Red Curry—Gang Dang Ped*Coconut based curry with bamboo shoots, eggplants, bell and basil.
- D4. Crispy Basil Duck—Ped Gra Prao Grob*Crispy duck stir-fried with basil, assorted vegetables and chilis.
- D5. Honey DuckCrispy duck topped with honey-ginger source.
Each dish prepared with your choice of: Chicken, Pork or Tofu+Vegetable; Beef; Shrimp or Squid; Scallop or Seafood
- E1. Red Curry—Gang Dang*Coconut based curry with bamboo shoots, eggplants, bell peppers and basil.
- E2. Green Curry—Gang Keaw Warn*Coconut based curry with bamboo shoots, eggplants, bell peppers and basil.
- E3. Panang Curry*Lightly sweeten coconut based curry with kaffir leaves, string beans and green peas.
- E4. Yellow Curry—Gang Karee*Coconut based curry with onions, potatoes and carrots.
- E5. Massamun Curry*Coconut based curry with potatoes, onions, carrots and roasted peanuts.
- E6. Hot Chili Pepper—Pad Prik Sod*Sauteed with onions, bell peppers and fresh chilis.
- E7. Hot Basil—Pad Gra Prao*Sauteed with bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, carrots, chilis and basil.
- E8. Prik King*Stir-fried with red curry paste, string beans, bell peppers and kaffir leaves.
- E9. Prik Klea*Tempura meat sauteed sesame sauce, chopped bell peppers, scallion and chill; served over fresh lettuce.
- E10. Cashew Nut*Sauteed with carrots, onions, scallions. mushrooms, cashew nuts with Thai chili paste.
- E11. Garlic and Pepper—Gratiam Prik ThaiSauteed with fresh garlic, black peppers, bell peppers, and onions; served over fresh lettuce.
- E12. Baby Corn—Pad Kao PodSauteed with house sauce, baby corns, carrots and mushrooms.
- E13. BroccoliSauteed with house sauce, carrots and mushrooms.
- E14. MixVegetable—Pad Puk RuamSeasonal vegetables sauteed with house sauce.
- E15. Sweet and Sour—Pad Prew WarnStirred fried with pineapple, tomatoes, bell peppers, carrot, onions and scallions.
- E16. Ginger—Pad KhingSauteed with fresh ginger, bell peppers, carrot, onions, scallion and assorted mushrooms.
- E17. Pra RamYour choice of meat topped with our rich creamy peanut sauce.
- E18. Spicy Eggplants—Makua Gra Prao*Stir-fried eggplants, bells, carrots, onions and basil in curry paste.
- R1. Red Snapper with Basil—Pla Gra-Prao*Deep-fried red snapper fillet topped with basil, carrots, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms and chilis.
- R2. Red Snapper with Chili Sauce—Pla Rad Prik*Deep-fried red snapper fillet topped with spicy chili sauce over steamed vegetables.
- R3. Salmon Sawadee*Steamed, grilled or deep-fried fillet on steamed vegetables topped with 3-flavor sauce.
- R4. Beef MacadamiaChuck steaks sauteed with macadamia nuts,pineapple, carrots, mushrooms, bell peppers, baby corn, onions, scallions and fresh gingers.
- R5. Shrimp and Scallop Ginger—Khing LoverStir-fried with gingers, onions, scallions, assorted mushrooms, bell peppers and carrots.
- R6. Seafood Basil—Gra Prao Talay*Mixed seafood sauteed with basil, bell peppers, carrots, onions, mushrooms and chilis.
- R7. Devil’s Seafood—Pad Phed Talay*Seafood sauteed with bamboo shoots, bell pepper, carrots, onions and basil in Thai curry paste.
- R8. Volcano Chicken—Gai Pu Kao Fire*Tempura style chicken with steamed vegetable and topped with chili sauce.
- R9. Volcano Shrimp—Goong Pu Kao Fire*Tempura style shrimps with steamed vegetable and topped with chili sauce.
- R10. Talay Namprikpao*Mixed seafood sauteed with bell peppers, carrots, onion, basil and Thai chili paste.
- R11. Hoi Namprikpao*Mussels sauteed with bell peppers, carrots, onion, basil and Thai chili paste.
- 1. Fried Banana (with Ice Cream)Served with whipped cream, chocolate sauce or pure honey sauce.
- 2. Fried Ice CreamServed with chocolate sauce and whipped cream.
- 3. Mango DelightFresh mango with sweet coconut sticky rice. Sesame seeds topped.
- 4. Thai Ice CreamSweet sticky rice topped with coconut ice cream and roasted peanuts.
- 5. Sawadee CustardSweet coconut sticky rice topped with Thai style custard.
- 6. SacouSweet tapioca topped with coconut milk. Sesame seeds topped.