- Von Holt, 2017 Chardonnay, Sonoma County$14This wine has a depth of flavor and length that's rewarding within a richly balanced, focused and tightly textured ring of acidity. There's an imprint of lemon oil that's slightly viscous and completely compelling on the palate. ($40.00 BTL)
- J. RICKARDS, 2018 Salem Ranch Viognier, Sonoma$10Delicious aromatic, floral, peach and pear is a lively refreshing finish. My favorite white for the fall! Enjoy!
- Saddleback Cellars, 2018, Pinot Grigio, Oakville Estate Napa Valley$7Lightly acidic on the nose, but not steely at all on the palate. Lemon curd and a hint of ginger are finished with a light dusting of slate, to finish dry.
- J.RICKARDS, 2018 North Coast Sauvignon Blanc, Sonoma$10Grapefruit, key lime, and other tropical components with a pleasing dry finish.
Wine that will make you blush!
- J.RICKARDS, 2018 Rose of Aleatico, Sonoma$8Rose made from Aleatico, a profoundly native grape that is native to Southern Italy. Soft texture, clean and delightful finish!
- La Gioiosa, Prosecco, Crocetta Del Montello-Italy$8Spritzy, fruity, bubbles in a glass! Great way to start or finish a meal.
- Twisted Paso, 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles$10Intense aromas of summer blackberry and vanilla spice lead to lush flavors of ripe plum and berry filling!
- Twisted Paso, 2016 Zinfandel, Paso Robles$10Aromas of cherry, pepper, blackberry, with a bright balanced tannin finish that lingers like a nice sunset. Just seeing if you read this. LOL!
- Corte Volponi, 2015 Valpolicella Ripasso, Italy$10Delicious fuller bodied red, medium tannins, spiced with juicy fruits, make this wine an excellent match for rustic dishes, meat and chicken!
- Random Path, 2014 Pinot Noir, Sta. Rita Hills$12Aromas of perfumed star spice, dried cranberries, cherry coal and toffee. Sweet tart cherries enter, leading to a spicy middle of cloves and lush salted caramel, long cranberry finish.
- Keenan, 2015 Merlot, Napa Valley$14The resulting wine shows intense aromas of black cherry, blackberry, and cassis. Complex nuances of cocoa and coffee bean emerge as the wine opens up.
- Dominio IV 2012 -Three Sleeps Vineyard$12Tempranillo 81%/Syrah19% Blend. “Technicolor Bat”
- Keenan, 2015 Cabernet Franc, Napa Valley$70Elegant and refined with intoxicating aromas of black currant, cedar, tobacco and mint chocolate. While broad and mouth-filling on the palate, with plush tannins. (Bottle Only)
- By the Bottle$5Rolling Rock, Bootlegger’s Rocco Red Ale, & Garage Mango Hefeweizen, Spaten Lager, Miller Lite, Michelob Ultra, Stella Artois, SLO Blueberry Blond Ale