Pick from this list or make you own
- Chicken parmigiana$0.50bite size with fresh mozzarella and tomato
- Riblets$1One bone rib with our rub and house sauce
- Cheese and Fruit$1.50domestic and imported, with assorted crackers
- Quesadilla$0.50Cheddar and seasoning
- Negimaki$1.50Sliced steak around scallions with teriyaki
- Swedish meatballs$0.75Bit size with sour cream sauce.
Chose a salad or two that fits your party
- Baked potatoBacon, cheddar sour cream and onion
- MediterraneanTomato, cucumber, feta and olives.
- Spinach tomato and fetaLemon dressing, spinach, diced tomato and feta cheese
- Tossed greensDark greens and vegetables with balsamic
- Garden PastaZucchini, tomato, red onion and bow-tie pasta
- Caesar SaladClassic house dressing and croutons
Pick as many as you like, prices range from $16.00 to $24.00 a person. Choices are not limited to this list, all menus are custom
- Slice PorkloinSlow cooked and smothered in mustard cream sauce
- Pulled PorkA local favorite, served with our house BBQ sauce
- Chicken PiccataChicken breast with lemon butter and garlic sauce with capers.
- Spanish Style ChickenMarinated in cumin, chilly powder, garlic, onion, lime, and olice oil.
- LasagnaGround chuck, three cheeses and homemade sauce make this classic and instant favorite.
- White LasagnaTomato, spinach, ricotta, mozzarella and Alfredo. Great vegetarian option.
- Steak TipsHouse marinade, grilled and sliced sirloin.
- SalmonThis fish is quickly cured in brown sugar and maple giving an old stand by a new look.
- Stuffed Acorn SquashSlow cooked squash filled with roasted carrots, beets, and rd onions.
Here are some sides to get the creative juices flowing.
- CarrotsRoasted with ginger and black pepper
- Olive Oil PotatoSimple salt pepper and olive oil, a health potato.
- Crispy CauliflowerRoasted with herbs and olive oil.
- Smashed Sweet PotatoNot covered in sugar, a sweet potato seasoned just right.