Gyros are topped with red onion, lettuce, tomato, and our homemade tzatziki sauce.
- Lamb/Beef mix$10A combination of thinly sliced and tenderly seasoned lamb and beef wrapped in a warm fluffy pita.
- Chicken$10Baked chicken marinated in fresh lemon juice and Greek seasonings.
- Falafel$10Chickpeas, parsley, garlic, and olive oil blended and formed into a grilled falafel patty.
- Gyro Platter$13Your choice of meat with a side of Greek potatoes, grilled pita, lettuce, onion, tomato, and tzatziki sauce
- Spanakopita (spinach pie)$5Spinach pie; layers of phyllo and a filling of seasoned spinach, and feta cheese.
- Greek Dog$7Beef hotdog topped with olive tapenade and feta cheese!
- Dolmathes$4Grape leaves stuffed with rice soaked in fresh lemon juice. Served with tzatziki sauce.
- Garlic Hummus$6A creamy blend of chickpeas, fresh garlic, and olive oil served with gilled pita.
- Melitzanosalata (Eggplant Dip)$6Roasted eggplant dip made with garlic, oil, lemon juice and roasted red peppers! Served with grilled pita.
- Greek lemon potatoes$3Roasted potatoes cooked in our lemon, garlic, and oregano broth
- Tzatziki Dip$6100% Greek yogurt made with fresh english cucumbers and garlic. Served with grilled pita.
- Homemade Baklava$5Sweet layers of phyllo filled with chopped walnuts, sweetened and held together with layers of honey.
- KoulourakiaTraditional Greek cookies made with a light buttery vanilla sweetness!
- Greek LemonadeOur sparkling Greek beverages are imported from Greece. Lemon, cherry, and orange flavors available.