Khai Vi/ Starters
- A1 Cha GioCrispy spring roll, pork, shrimp, crabmeat, woodear, water chestnut, glass noodles w/ nuoc mam sauce$7
- A2 Cha Gio ChayCrispy veggie spring rolls, cabbage, carrots, celery, glass noodles, shiitake, taro w/ nuoc mam sauce$6
- A3 Nem Nuong Cuon2 Spring rolls, grilled pork patties, crispy roll, lettuce, fresh herbs, vermicelli w/ nuoc mam sauce.$8
- A4 Goi CuonSpring rolls, shrimp, lettuce, fresh herbs, vermicelli w/ peanut sauce.$7
- A5 Goi Cuon ChayVeggie spring rolls, jicama, lettuce, fresh herbs, vermicelli w/peanut sauce. Substitute nuoc mam for gluten-free.$6
- A6 Canh Ga Chien Nuoc MamFried Chicken wings in caramelized sauce, onions, and crispy garlic.$10
- A7 Banh XeoVietnamese rice flour crepe with shrimp, pork. bean sprouts, onions, lettuce, fresh herbs, and nuoc mam sauce.$11
- A8 Muc ChienFried calamari, jalapeños, onions, with lemon-mint dipping sauce.$10
- A9 Satay Ga NuongGrilled chicken with Satay peanuts sauce$10
- A10 Goi Du DuGreen papaya salad with grilled beef, fresh herbs, peanuts, sesame seeds, and nuoc mam sauce.$12
- A11 Goi Tom GaGreen & red cabbage salad with shrimp, chicken, fresh herbs, peanuts, sesame seeds, and nuoc mam sauce.$12
- A12 Goi Cuon Ca HoiGrilled Salmon wrapped in lettuce, fresh herbs, vermicelli. Served with Nuoc Nam sauce.$12
- A13 Bañh Tom ChienSix pieces of dumplings filled with shrimp, cabbage, and spring onions. Served with soy and vinegar chili dipping sauce.$11
Served with bean sprouts, basils, cilantro, jalapeños, and lime.
- P1 Pho TaiBeef broth with sliced rare beef, pho noodles, and onions.$12
- P2 Pho Tai Bo VienBeef Broth with sliced rare beef, beef meatballs, pho noodles, and onions.$13
- P3 Pho Dac BietBeef broth with a combination of meats: sliced rare beef, beef meatballs, beef tendons. Served with pho noodles and onions.$14
- P4 Pho GaChicken Broth with pull chicken, pho noodles, and onions$12
- P5 Mi Hoanh ThanhChicken broth with shrimp wontons, char sui pork, bok choy, egg noodles, and onions. Our version of Wonton egg noodle soup.$13
- P6 Hu Tieu Dac BietChicken broth with shrimp, scallops calamari, crabmeat, fishballs, clear noodles, and onions. Our version of Seafood clear noodle soup.$14
- P7 Pho DeluxeBeef broth with Short Ribs,sliced rare beef, meatballs, tendons, pho noodles, and onions.$22
BUN/ Vermicelli Noodles
Vermicelli noodles, lettuce, fresh herbs, onions, and peanuts. Served with Nuoc mam sauce.
- B1 Bun Bo Xao Cha GioStir fry lemongrass beef with jalapeños, and onions. Served with two crispy meat spring rolls$18
- B2 Bun Ga Nuong Cha GioGrilled Chicken. Served with two crispy meat spring rolls$16
- B3 Bun Thit Nuong Cha GioGrilled pork. Served with two crispy meat spring rolls$16
- B4 Bun Tom Xao Xa Cha GioStir-fry lemongrass shrimp with jalapeños, onions. Served with two crispy meat spring rolls$19
- B5 Bun Nem Nuong Cha GioTraditional grilled Vietnamese pork patties. Served with two crispy meat spring rolls$17
- B6 Bun Dau Hu Chien Cha Gio ChayCrispy fried tofu. Served with two crispy veggie spring rolls$15
- B7 Bun Cha GioCrispy rolls. Served with nuoc mam sauce.
Served with jasmine or brown rice. Substitute steam vegetable for $3.00.
- E1 Bo Luc LacTender steak cubes stir-fried with onions and black peppers. Served with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and nuoc mam sauce.
- E2 Ca HapSteamed Sea bass with ginger, shiitake, scallions. Serve with bean thread noodles (available after 3 pm).$28
- E3 Ca Kho ToBraised salmon cooked in clay pot, topped with caramelized sauce. Served with bok choy and onions (available after 3 pm).$20
- E4 Ca Ri GaYellow curry with chicken, carrots, potatoes, and green onions. (vegetarian option available upon request)
- E5 Ga Xao Xa OtStir-fry lemon grass chicken, chili peppers, onions, and garlic.
- E6 Com Suon Dac BietGrilled lemongrass pork-chop served with fried egg, lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, and nuoc mam sauce.$16
- E7 Mi Xao TomStir-fry egg noodles with shrimp, bean sprouts, bok choy, carrots, celery, onions, and shiitake mushrooms. (rice is not included)
- E8 Com Chien Dac BietVietnamese fried rice with chicken, Chinese sweet lap cheung sausages, eggs, and onions, peas, carrots, and nuoc mam.$14
- E9 Com Chein Trai KhomPineapple fried rice with shrimp, chicken, eggs, onions, peas, and carrots.$14
- E10 Com Ga HainanGinger rice cooked in clay pot topped with marinated ginger soy chicken, cilantro, onions. Served with a side of cabbage salad with peanuts (available after 3 pm).$16
- E11 Cai Xao Dao HuStir-fry mix vegetables (broccoli, bok choy, carrots, shiitake mushrooms, snow peas) and fried tofu.
- E12 Xao Dau XanhStir-fry green beans mix with garlic and black bean sauce.
- Vegetable MedleySteam broccoli, carrots, and snow peas.$5
- Green BeansStir-fry green beans with black bean sauce.$5
- Fried TofuServed with homemade hosin sauce.$6
- Side SaladCabbage salad with peanuts and black sesame seeds. Served with Nuoc Mam sauce.$6
- Jasmine Rice$2
- Brown Rice$2.50
- Kem FlanCoconut creme caramel flan topped with seasonal fruits.$6
- Kem (Coconut)Coconut ice cream$6
- Kem (ice coffee)Vietnamese coffee ice cream.$6
- TiramisuSaviordi Ladyfingers dipped in Vietnamese ice coffee. layered with a whipped mascarpone and cocoa powder "Vietnamese Tiramisu"$10
Wok Jasmin Fried rice with scrambled eggs, peas, carrots, white onions, and green onions.
- Com Chien GaChicken fried rice.
- Com Chien TomShrimp fried rice
- Com Chien BoBeef Fried Rice
- Com Chien ChayVegetable fried rice with beans sprout and broccoli
- Com Chein Dao HuFried Tofu fried rice
Grab N Go
- Vietnamese Pandan Honeycomb CakeThe word “honeycomb” in this case comes from the fact that when the cake is sliced open, it looks like the texture of a honeycomb. Made with tapioca starch/flour, coconut milk, and pandan extract$4.50
- Banh U Sticky RicePyramid glutinous rice cake or Banh u is one of the most delicious traditional Vietnamese cakes.wrapped in banana leaves into a pyramid shape and stuffed with Chinese Sausage, pork belly, and egg yolk.$5.50
weekly special from Chef Mike!
- Bun Ca Chien Cha Gio3 deep-fried fish patties with vermicelli noodles, lettuce, fresh herbs, onions, peanuts, and two crispy meat rolls. Served with Nuoc mam sauce.$18
- Bo KhoBo Kho is a delicious Vietnamese pot-roasted beef stew, cooked with beef shank, carrots, and topped with spring and white onions. Served with jasmine or brown rice.$18
- Cafe su daVietnamese iced coffee, also known as cà phê đá or cafe da (Vietnamese: cà phê đá, literally "ice coffee") is a traditional Vietnamese coffee recipe. After the hot water is added, the drip filter releases drop of hot coffee slowly into a cup of condensed milk.
- Thai iced teaSweet Black Tea, half & half.$4
- Soda chanhFresh lime juice, kosher salt, club soda.$3.50
- LemonadeFresh squeezed lemonade.$4
- Coconut juiceCoconut juice, sliced young coconut.$4
- Oolong iced teaHouse blend black tea.$2.50
- Hot teaJasmine or Green tea.$3
- Coke products$2
- San PellegrinoSparking water$3
- Pinot GrigioLagaria (Italy). Straw yellow in color, pleasant floral and fruity aromas such as apple, apricot, and pear. Medium-bodied, with refreshing fruit, distinct character, and balance.$20
- ChardonnayMonterey, Central Coast, CA- Aromas of pear, citrus, and tropical fruit. On the palate, this medium-bodied Chardonnay offers a refreshing, fruit-forward style that is woven together with subtle oak and balancing acidity.$25
- Sauvignon BlancHonig (Napa). With its distinctive, vivid aromas and zesty acidity, Sauvignon Blanc is easy to peg in a blind tasting of dry white wines. The wine's green, herbaceous and fruity scents are sometimes accented with musky aromas, yet its flavors are consistently fresh and bright.$27
- RoséGio (Italy). Lightly salmon tinged in color, this wine is vibrant and juicy with a burst of fresh berry aromatics. Supported by acidity, the wine is full of strawberries and cream that lead to a mouthwatering finish.$18
- ProseccoCanella (Italy) 187 ml. Italy - "Brilliant straw yellow with fine, persistent perlage, fruity aromas of peach, apple, pear, and citrus fruit; the palate gracefully balances zesty acidity and a subtle hint of sweetness; a rich and silky-smooth texture."$7
- RieslingSelbach (Germany). Vinified in stainless steel, with just a hint of residual sugar, this wine vividly represents all that Mosel wine should be – fruity with vibrant acidity, clarity, and precision; all highlighted by intense slate-driven minerality.$22
- Pinot NoirRyder (Monterey). Our Ryder Estate Pinot Noir delivers aromas of black cherries, pomegranates, plums, and toasty vanilla. The flavors are lush and silky with undertones of raspberry, cherry and rhubarb fruit on the palate that lead into a supple, lithe finish.$22
- Cabernet SauvignonRamsey (Central Coast). Bing cherries and red currant in the nose with numerous subtle undertones. These are carried forward to the palate with bright, mouth-filling fruit with just the perfect hint of tannin. Kent Rasmussen truly believes that the North Coast has the perfect terroir for growing Cabernet Sauvignon.$27
- MalbecAltos Las Hormigas (Mendoza, AR). Young, vibrant and balanced, this deep red wine with purplish shades boasts ripe red fruits such as raspberry, blackberry, and plum. A fresh floral profile of lavender and spicy peppery notes testify as to the wild aspect of the variety.$22
- MerlotGrayson (California). Grayson Merlot is sumptuous and rich with a beautiful purple garnet color. The aromas show the rich complexity of black cherry preserves, currant, and white chocolate. This is a magnificently decadent Merlot that finishes with soft tannins, dark fruits and elaborate oak.$18
- Vietnamese Sangria"Vietnamese Sangria" with jackfruit, lychee, longan, coconut jelly, mandarin oranges, and lemongrass syrup.$20
- Jinro Chamisul FreshOriginal, extra distilled soju.$9.99
- Jinro Chamisul GrapfruitGrapefruit infused soju.$9.99
- Jinro Chamisul Green GrapeGreen grape infused soju$9.99
- Jinro Chamisul StrawberryStrawberry infused soju.$9.99
- 4 hands Brewery Single SpeedAmerican blonde ale is a soft and delicate ale brewed with pilsner malt and jasmine flower. The addition of jasmine adds a floral and slightly fruity layer. Single speed pours a crisp golden hue with floral undertones.$6
- 4 hands Brewery Divided SkySTL-IPA hops, and rye - serious hops up front provide a pungent, floral, and citrus character. The rye provides a slightly spicy flavor and a full mouth-feel. Divided Sky pours straw in color with notes of tangerine, grapefruit, and pine.$6
- 4 hands Brewery RippleBrewed with a generous portion of wheat, this is a smooth, refreshing beer with a bright, fruity aroma. Ripple pours golden in color with a slight haze. Ripple is a Belgian White Ale with orange peel.$6
- SinghaThai- European pale lager premium quality lager beer brewed from the finest ingredients with 100% Barley Malt and Saaz Hops. The highest quality hops in the world. Full-bodied and rich in taste, with strong hops character.$5
- TsingtaoChina-European pale lager made with high-malty flavor and well-hopped character. Tsingtao is produced with spring water from Laoshan a mountain area famous throughout China for the purity of its water.$5
- Hitichino NestWhite Ale- Brewed with wheat malt, and flavored with coriander, orange peel, and nutmeg. Red Rice Ale- Brewed using red rice from ancient times. Rose pink color along with the fruity flavor and aroma.
- SapporoJapan- Amerian Lager. Sapporo Premium Beer is a refreshing lager with a crisp, refined flavor and a clean finish. The perfect beer to pair with any meal and any occasion.$5
- TigerSingapore- American adjunct lager. Tiger beer is a refreshing and full-bodied lager beer with a light straw color, soft beady aroma and a hint of tropical fruit. Its malty character is immediately noticeable, with a silky texture on the palate and has a clean, crisp finish when served chilled.$5
- NewcastleEngland- English brown ale. Full-bodied and smooth, showing restrained caramel and notes of bananas and dried fruit.$5