Food at the Bell
All our food is prepared to order with fresh ingredients. Below are some of our most popular dishes.
- The Bell BurgerAround 10oz of prime local beef mince, mixed with Karen's secret herb mix, kneaded and hand pressed and cooked to your liking. With a wide range of toppings available and served with either our hand cut, skin on triple cooked chips or traditional straight cut chips. Our burgers are sure to fill you up.
- Slow Braised Lamb ShankSlow braised lamb shank in a rich mint and rosemary gravy, served with buttery mash and fresh vegetables.
- Goats Cheese and Caramelised Red Onion TartA puff pastry tart base topped with our home made caramelised red onion marmalade and a thick slice of goats cheese. Baked to perfection, a simple but very tasty meal.
- PizzasOur pizzas are made here at the pub. Hand stretched by Nick and topped with our own secret recipe tomato, or barbeque sauce and fresh ingredients. Fired in our imported stone based Italian pizza oven for a perfect crispy thin crust pizza. Available Thursday, Friday and Saturday Evenings only.
- Sunday RoastWe are well known for our Sunday Roasts. We usually have a choice of 3 different roast meats, a fish and vegetarian and vegan options. Served with a Yorkshire Pudding, braised red cabbage, cauliflower cheese, roast potatoes and fresh vegetables, all cooked to order.