Our menu changes seasonally.
- Smore Summer(because I can’t let go of summer yet and have you felt the heat around here!) consists of an arrangement of single origin Ghana dark chocolate, expresso from @hexcoffee blended with organic milk from @wholefoodscharlotte (waverly store is bomb) topped with marshmallows created by @doubleupfarm and then scorched by barista brilliance (and my hot hubby, Joshua), lastly sprinkled with graham cracker fairy dust. For kids:: remove espresso and have an awesome hot cocoa.
- Alfajore Latte(because I’m Hispanic and when we moved here I had the hardest time finding a decent alfajore. Until that fateful day I met @lil.rebel.bakery) tres leches caramel blended with espresso and organic milk topped with caramel glaze AND SERVED WITH MINI ALFAJORE created by @lil.rebel.bakery.
- Gettin’ Figgy With ItAt this point, you know I have some pretty awesomely creative and brilliant friends, right. Well, behold the Gettin’ Figgy with it Latte. Locally sourced and crafted in #Matthews by all-things-awesome @wolfienthesneak . This syrup is brilliant in all senses. I dare you to tell me this isn’t botanical poetry at its finest. Mixed with a touch of Cardamon, this is bound to be your fall favorite.
- Hot Caramel Apple CiderBecause at Good Cup, you’re always an Incider, not an outsider (though I did like the movie, #staygolden) Caramel + hot apple cider = your Fall dreams come true. We top it off with organic whipped cream and again, topped with caramel. Should we become Good Caramel Cup ?!
- Autumn SunteaThis is a @doubleupfarm exclusive blend of oregano, mint and cayenne - that’s right - cayenne. The Blend is remarkably delicate yet boisterous.