- MughlaiLearn the traditional mughlai recipes including: Dal Makhani, Makhmali Kofta, Jhatpat Shahi Paneer, Veg Plateau Biryani and Lachcha Pudina Parantha
- Indian FavouritesLearn some of the North Indian favourites, including: Chana Masala, Kundani Aloo, Kadhai Paneer, Methi Malai Matar, Amritsari stuffed kulcha with Spicy Chutney
- Tawa HandiBoth Tawa and Handi are integral cookware in an Indian kitchens. Learn recipes including: Kohinoor Bhaji, Bano Kabab with Macaroni, Corn in Handi, Rajdhani curry and Kareena Fritter curry
- South IndianFor fresh taste of South India, learn: Mysore Masala Dosa, Sambhar, Rice Idli, Tomato Kaju Idli, Veg Uttapam, Medu Vada, Coconut Chutney, Red hot chutney and Tomato chutney
- Indian Steet FoodIncludes many mouth watering dishes
- Indian SweetsIncludes many recipes to satisfy your sweet tooth
- Punjabi Combo MealIncludes a number of yummy recipes like Saag-Makki ki Roti, Poori Bhaji, Kadha Prasad, Kadhi Chawal and Handi Dal Takda
- Rajasthani FoodLearn traditional Rajasthani dishes including: Daal with Batti, Makhmali Gatte ki Subji, Special Churma, Mirchi Vada, Stuffed Masala Batti, Lehsun ki Chutney, Bajre ki Roti
Salads & Starters
- SaladsIntroduce a healthy portion with taste in your diet by learning recipes for: Minty Salad, Chatpata Protein Salad, Thousand Island macaroni salad, Hawaiian Salad, Vegetable Stick with Dip and Continental Salad with veg carving
- Guilt Free SaladsLearn a variety of guilt free salads including - Crunchy salad with Kale, Red Cabbage with Beet Melody, Barely Salad, Tangy Quinoa Salad, Corn and Squash salad
- Breakfast SnacksLearn a variety of breakfast snack including - Subway Loaf, Sandwich Bonanza, Bombay Vada Pav, Bombay Grilled sandwich, Spaghetti Corn balls
- Starter SnacksLearn a variety of Starter snacks including - Tandoori Paneer Tikka, Seekh Kebab, Honey Chilli Lotus, Cheese Balls, Corn Squares, Minty Yogurt Dip
- Non-fried SnacksLearn a variety of non fried snacks including - Kathi Roll, Sizzling Potatoes, Khaman Dhokla , Cocktail Paneer, Momos with Chilly Garlic Dip
- Party SnacksLearn a variety of party snacks including - Novelty Paneer, Peanut roll, Corn fritters, Monalisa cracker, Salsa Canapés, Hot Garlic Dip
- SoupsLearn a variety of soups, including: Orient Noodle Soup, Green Emerald Soup, Lemon Coriander Soup, Cream of Tomato, Mushroom / Sweetcorn Soup, and Mast Garlic Bread
- SandwichesLearn a variety of sandwiches, including: Tangy Sandwich Loaf, Layered Pastry Sandwich, Grilled Sandwich and Red Colslaw Sandwich
- Salads on the GoLearn a range of dressings and salads to take away in a jar. Dressings include: Creamy Pesto, South West Ranch, Caesar Salad, Cilantro Orange, and Ranch dressing Salads include: Rainbow salad, Fiesta salad, Farm fresh salad, Goodness Salad, and Spring sunshine salad
- Ice Cream KulfisLearn a blend of traditional and Indian recipes, including: Vanilla Icecream, Butter Scotch, Shahi Gulab, Black Current, Chocolate icecream, 21-love, Tutty Fruity, Fresh Fruit icecream, Kulfis and sauces for topping
- DessertsLearn a variety of desserts, including: Chocolate Mousse, Tiramisu, Strawberry Cheesecake, Pistachio Kheer, and Royal Cashew Delight.
- MocktailsLearn a variety of mocktails, including: Opm Magic, Pinky Satin Flow, Ormato, Pick Me Up, Peach Blush, Shahi Gulab, Pina Colada, All Heavens, Virgin Mary, Mojito and many more
- Gelato Ice-creamsLearn Vanilla gelato, Ferraro Rocher Gelato, Mango chocolate chip gelato, Apricot gelato, Blueberry cheesecake gelato
- Sorbet IcecreamsLearn Mojito Blast, Satin Ice, Going Green, Island Treat, Tropical Delight
- Quick DessertsLearn a variety of desserts, including: Pineapple Souffle, Brownies with Hazel Delight, Party Tiramisu, Lava Cake, Strawberry Oreo Cake
- Desserts in a JarWow! Never get tired of desserts with: Chocolate heaven jar, Grasshopper pie jar, Mocha jar, Organza Parfait, Peanut butter pie & yogurt parfait, S'more jar, and Strawberry cheescake jar.
- Cakes & CupcakesLearn a variety of cakes, including: Cakes and Cupcakes with Eggs, Cakes and Cupcakes without Eggs, Tea Time Cakes, Cupcakes with filling and Frosting and many more.
- Freshly Baked BreadsEnjoy making freshly breads - Milk bread, Focaccia, Dinner rolls, Garlic breads, Sweet Buns / Burger Buns and Cinnamon rolls
- Cookies and MoreLearn how to make yummy cookies including - Puff Pasties, Tarts and pies
- MasterChef CafeLearn the perfect combination of coffees and mini-snacks, including: Coffee Israel, Mocha Delight, Kool Strawberry fantasy, dark chocolate float, Cappuccino, Swiss coffee, Victorian malai cake, Thread paneer with schezwan sauce and veggie stuffed tarts
- Professional Chocolate MakingWant to make your own chocolates, this is the perfect class. You will be able to learn a range of chocolates, including: Flavoured kisses, Fruit n Nut, Marzipan, Choco-pie, Bon-Bon, Almond Rocks, Caramel Chocolate, Butterscotch, Lollypops, Yummy nut toppings, Pina Colada, Coconut Bounty and the home recipe of Gilori Chocolate
- Advanced Chocolate MakingIf you are ready to move to the next level of chocolate making this is the perfect class for you. Learn a variety of chocolates, including: Liqueur Chocolates and Truffle Chocolates
- MasterChef Kebab FactoryLearn a variety of kebabs, including: Hyderabadi Galouti Kebab, Shammi Kebab, Dahi Kebab, Hara Bhara Kebab , Hariyali Paneer Tikka with Cocktail Dip and Minty Dip
- ShocktailsRe-energize yourself with a variety of healthy drinks including: Cherry Rose Torando, Iced Caramel Coffee, Rangeela, Morning Mist, Paradise Passion, Great Health Cocktail, Fruit Punch, Frozen Mojito and Orchid Queen
- Special Classes for Little AngelsHumpty Dumpty Cake, Yellow Butterflies, Superman Rolls, Chutki Margipan, Sandwich Bonanza, Cup cakes, and Tattoo Chocolates.
- Cooking in Clay OvenLearn to cook in traditional clay oven. Class arranged on special request.
- Premix SpecialCreate premix for ready to eat gravies like: Red gravy, White korma, Green gravy, Exotic gravy, Daal Makhani, Naan and Biryani
- Paan Balls SpecialLearn art of making Paan pasand balls like: Mughlai paan balls, Gul bahar paan, Dilbahar paan, Shahi Paan, Ras Madhuri paan, Ayurshakti paan, Swad dates, and Dilkush paan balls
- Nutty AffairExperience fusion of healthy nuts and Indian flavours, recipes include Blue Lagoon & Sweet Gulkand Makhana, Caramel Cashews, Blueberry raisins, Herbed / HotnSour Cashews, Italian Chatkara, Minty nuts, Masala pumpkin seeds and Jeera Peanuts.
- ItalianLearn Italian recipes, including: Peri Peri Pasta, Pasta Alfredo, Baked Lasagna, Tangi Salad, Spaghetti Hot-pot, Green Basil Pasta with Garlic Bread
- Chinese - IA fresh take on Indo-Chinese cuisine. Learn recipes, including: Fried rice, Veg Chopsuey, Chilly Paneer, Hot garlic mushroom and Babycorn, Veg Manchurian, Chinese Bhel, Schezwan sauce, Chili-garlic sauce and Sweet-n-sour sauce
- LebaneseLearn Lebanese recipes, including: Fallafel ,Hummus, Shawarma Roll , Baba Ghanouj, Fattoush salad, Tzatziki (3 types), Pickled Vegetables and Baklava
- MexicanLearn Mexican recipes, including: Enchiladas in Creamy sauce, Bean stuffed Tacos, Nachos with Salsa Dip, Burritos, Quesadilla, Mexican Rice and Sour Cream
- SizzlersLearn a variety of sizzlers, including: Satay Stick Sizzler, Deluxe Sizzler with Crispy Spinach, Rice Cake Sizzler with BBQ Sauce, Ice-cream Sizzler, Stuffed Sizzler with sizzler sauces
- ThaiLearn a variety of Thai dishes including: Thai Red Curry, Freshly Made Thai Green Curry, Pad Thai Noodles with Peanuts, Tom Yum Soup, Raw Papaya Salad and Peanut Sauce
- Basic CookingLearn a variety of basic indian dishes, including:Yellow Dal Tadka, Rajma, Paneer Masala, Punjabi Kadhi, Plain Roti, Stuffed Parantha, Jeera Rice
- Continental FoodLearn Continental recipes, including: Veg Au Gratin, Shepherds Pie, Vegetables in Marinara Sauce, Bruschetta, Mini Corn Buns, Classic Green Peas & Mint Soup.