Served until 11.30 am. Some items are available all day. Just check the menu.
- Full LoftEggs, bacon, sausage, black pudding, tomato and mushrooms with toasted sourdough
- Smashed AvocadoSmashed avocado with a hint of lemon served on sourdough with feta and a soft boiled egg. Vegan option available
- ShakshukaMiddle Eastern spiced dish of slow cooked peppers and tomato with a baked egg
- Breakfast ToastieGenerously filled with sausage, mushroom, tomato and Leerdammer cheese with a side of our home made tomato chutney. Vegetarian option available too.
- Our freshly baked roll with a variety of fillingsChoose from bacon, sausage/veggie sausage, black pudding or a fried or poached egg.
- Scrambled eggs on sourdoughScrambled free range eggs on sourdough toast. Simple!
- All Day PancakesChoose between crispy bacon and maple syrup or our berry compôte with greek yoghurt
- Granola JarGreek yoghurt topped with berry compôte and our maple roasted almond granola
- Toast BoardChoose from peanut butter, jam, marmalade, honey, marmite or Nutella to enjoy on your sourdough toast
Remember we are not a fast food café. Many dishes are made to order. just sit back, relax and enjoy. Vegan and gluten free options available - just ask!
- Toasties and SandwichesWe have a variety of toasted sandwiches and ciabattas.
- Our Legendary Sausage RollsSarah's amazing homemade sausage rolls. Choose from pork with caramelised onion or lentil, butternut squash and feta.
- Homemade Soup with fresh breadEvery day we have two varieties available. Delicious with one of our sourdough toasties or ciabattas!
- PloughmansLoft baked honey and mustard ham, a generous wedge of Isle of Mull cheddar, served with our chutney, sourdough baguette, soup and salad.
- Mackerel PâtéServed with our home made oatcakes or soda bread and a cup of soup
- Quiche of the dayWe always have two different tarts available. One for the meat eaters and one for the veggies!
- Summer SaladsChoose from our Smoked Trout Salad with a horseradish sauce, Pearled Spelt Salad with roasted Mediterranean vegetables and pan fried halloumi or Chicken Caesar Salad.