At Le Pain du Jour we offer fresh pastries everyday in our retail shop. There are everyday pastries like fresh croissants and macaroons, that are available everyday and specialty pastries that are available throughout the week or by next day order.
- Butter CroissantCroissants and other viennoiserie are made of a layered yeast-leavened dough. The dough is layered with butter, rolled and folded several times in succession, then rolled into a sheet, in a technique called laminating. The process results in a layered, flaky texture, similar to a puff pastry.
- SconesA scone is a British baked good, usually made of wheat, or oatmeal with baking powder as a leavening agent and baked on sheet pans. A scone is often slightly sweetened and occasionally glazed with egg wash. The scone is a basic component of the cream tea. Available in Chocolate Chip, Blueberry and Cranberry
- Specialty CroissantsAvailable in Chocolate, Almond, Chocolate Almond, Cinnamon Cream Cheese Churro, Raisin
- DanishA Danish pastry, sometimes shortened to just Danish, is a multilayered, laminated sweet pastry in the viennoiserie tradition. The concept was brought to Denmark by Austrian bakers, and has since developed into a Danish specialty. Available in Nutella, Guava Cream Cheese and Strawberry Cream Cheese
- Savory CroissantsAvailable in Spinach & Feta Cheese and Black Forest Ham & Cheese
- Chocolate Chip CookieA chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that features chocolate chips
- Fruit TartsThe classic filling for a fruit tart is pastry cream, or creme patissiere, which is a rich, thick custard made from a mixture of milk, vanilla, eggs, sugar, flour and cornstarch (a thickener) that is cooked on the stove.
- CupcakesA cupcake is a small cake designed to serve one person, which may be baked in a small thin paper cup decorated with icing, sprinkles, fruit and more!
- BrowniesA chocolate brownie is a square baked treat. Our brownies are fudgy and cakey and are available with nuts, frosting, cream cheese, chocolate chips, or other ingredients
- Muffinsan individual-sized, baked product, a part-raised flatbread that is baked and then cooked on a griddle and a cupcake-like quickbread Available in chocolate chip, blueberry, cranberry and banana nut
Le Pain du Jour translates to"the bread of the day" and to us that means everything. We are here to deliver fresh breads to our retail and wholesale customers. Our ovens allow our bread to golden to perfection on the outside and soft and warm on the inside. We have all breads available for next day order/deliveries
- French BaguetteBaguettes classically have a hard crust on the outside but soft white bread on the inside. Available in 8 inch and 24 inch sizes
- FicelleA ficelle is a type of French bread loaf, made with yeast and similar to a baguette but much thinner. The word ficelle literally means "string" in French.
- Sour Dough BaguetteA baguette is a long, thin loaf of French bread that is commonly made from basic lean dough. It is distinguishable by its length and crisp crust. This baguette is made from sour dough bread
- SourdoughSourdough is about a natural as it gets when it comes to bread. It's a bread made from natural occurring yeast and bacteria that's in flour. It contains sourdough starter (flour and water), salt and flour
- CiabattaCiabatta can be compared to a French baguette. it is made from wheat flour, water, salt, olive oil and yeast. It looks long, broad and flat and can be baked in many different ways
- Three Season LoafRaisin, hazelnut and walnut on country white available in pullman and battard shape
- Challah BreadBraided cylinder challah bread, a special bread in Jewish cuisine, usually braided and typically eaten on ceremonial occasions
- Dinner RollsA roll is a small, round individual loaf of bread that can be served and eaten whole or cut and dressed with filling between the two halves. Rolls are commonly used to make sandwiches
- Focaccia BreadFocaccia is a flat oven-baked Italian bread product similar in style and texture to pizza dough. Focaccia can be used as a side to many meals or as sandwich bread
- Multigrain Harvest LoafThis harvest bread is loaded with 4 different grains and 5 different seeds. Every bite has a perfect balance crunch and chewiness with hints of nutty flavor from the variety of seeds.
- Whole Wheat LoafWhole wheat bread is a type of bread made using flour that is partly or entirely milled from whole or almost-whole wheat grains, see whole-wheat flour and whole grain.
- Kalamata Olive LoafOur olive bread loaf is baked with whole juicy Kalamata olives and the flavor that come together are incredible. Use our olive loaf bread to create a memorable meal your guests are sure to love.
- BolilloA bolillo or pan francés is a type of savory bread traditionally made in Mexico, but also made in Central America. It is a variation of the baguette, but shorter in length and is often baked in a stone oven
- Honey Milk BreadThe honey milk bread has a wonderful texture, more dense than what you buy in the store, but soft and delicious. The crust is slightly crisp and buttery
- Country White Loafavailable in deli, pullman or battard shape
- BriocheBrioche is a bread of French origin that is similar to a highly enriched pastry, and whose high egg and butter content give it a rich and tender crumb. Chef Joël Robuchon described it as "light and slightly puffy, more or less fine, according to the proportion of butter and eggs."
- RyeRye bread is a type of bread made with various proportions of flour from rye grain. It can be light or dark in color, depending on the type of flour used and the addition of coloring agents, and is typically denser than bread made from wheat flour.
- PumpernickelPumpernickel is a typically heavy, slightly sweet rye bread traditionally made with sourdough starter and coarsely ground rye. It is often made today with a combination of rye flour and whole rye grains.
all drinks available hot or iced
- Latteavailable in vanilla. mocha or nutella
- Specialty Teasavailable in green, chai, english breakfast, chamomile, and early grey