events and dinners
We make unique feasts surrounded by nature, and cooking schools where we teach you how to tame a fire, outdoor adventures, global events and pop-ups.
- Cautious together (max. 8 pers.) / From DKK 5.000,- / EUR 700,-Based on the world situation right now, we've created this private dinner concept that comply with all recommendations and restrictions from the health authorities. We let the fire shine a light in the dark and gather with caution.
- Teambuilding and cooking classes / From DKK 12.000,- / EUR 1.600 per eventOur experiences with open-fire cooking schools range from stag parties to company team building events. In all cases we prioritize time, insight, safety and produce as we step by step teach the elements we use ourselves when working with the fire.
- Pop-ups / From DKK 450,- / EUR 60 ,-We sometimes do open pop-up events open to the public. Subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social media to be informed about when and where.
- Weddings & parties / From DKK 30.000,- / EUR 4.000,-Let us help you create a an unforgettable memory in a beautiful and custom made setting.
- Adventures and get-aways - one or two days / From DKK 20.000,- / EUR 1.200,- per eventWith the outdoor company Robens we create unforgettable experiences that take our guests "off-the-grid” to an adventure in the wild.
- Oysters flambadou From DKK 5.000,- / EUR 650,- per eventInvite your guests to experience this medieval cooking technique of drizzling burning fat onto delicate oysters leaving a perfect result. A fun, exiting and dramatic way to begin any event.
- Let's create magic togetherLet's create something truly magical and custom made just for you and the people you care about. Any idea counts, as long as fire is involved.
Some of our earlier events, private dinners, cooking schools and pop up dinners.
- Lake Nona - FL, USAWe created this pop-up experience in Lake Nona together with The Tavistock Restaurant Collection, to showcase some of the incredible products and producers of Florida State.
- Refshaleøen - CPH, DKTogether with Carlsberg's specialty beer brand Jacobsen, we designed a cookery class on a very unique location overlooking the harbour of Copenhagen.
- Husarlyckans Lada - Skåne, SWEFor a wonderful couple we co-created the wedding of their dreams at the fantastic location Husarlyckans Lada in Skåne, Sweden.
- Oyster Festival - Rømø, DKOn the island of Rømø in the Wandden sea, we participated in the gorgeous event celebrating the shortest distance possible between produce, chefs and guests.