Salvadoran dish made of a thick, handmade corn tortilla and stuffed with different ingredients.
- Rebueltas$2.50mixed with pork, beans, and cheese
- Chicharron con queso$2.50pork, and cheese
- Frijoles con queso$2.50Beans and cheese
- Ayote/Calabacin con queso$2.50Specially prepared zucchini and cheese
- Loroco con queso$2.50Loroco and cheese "Fernaldia pandurata" (common name: loroco [loˈɾoko]) is a vine with edible flowers popular in Central America.
- Espinaca con queso$2.50Spinach and cheese
- Jalapeño con Queso$2.50Jalapeno and cheese
- Pollo con queso$2.50Finely chopped shredded chicken with cheese
- Fajita con queso$2.50Finely chopped beef fajita and cheese
- Desayuno Salvadoreno$8Salvadoran breakfast with eggs, cheese, salvadoran cream, fried plantains, and refried beans
- Huevos Rancheros$8Salvadoran style ranchero eggs topped with a spicy tomato pico sauce accompanied by cheese, Salvadoran cream and refried beans.
- Huevos con flor de Izote$8Scrambled eggs with Izote flower accompanied by cheese, Salvadoran cream, fried plantains and refried beans.
- Chorizo con Huevo$8Spanish sausage mixed with eggs accompanied by cheese Salvadoran cream, and black refried beans
- Desayuno Rosis$9Huevo con papa casamiento, crema, queso y platanos. Scrambled eggs with potatoes accompanied by a mixture of rice and beans, cheese, Salvadoran cream, and fried plantains
ESPECIALES DE LA CASA
- Tierra y Mar$15Skirt steak, chicken breast and shrimp accompanied by rice, refried beans, pico, and house salad
- Chimi Steak con Camarones$24Top Sirloin steak sitting on a special chimichurry sauce along with two jumbo shrimps; accompanied by jalapeno mashed potatoes
- Parrillada$24Beef, chicken, and shrimp fajitas accompanied by rice, refried beans, guacamole, and pico
- Chimi Steak$17Top Sirloin Steak sitting on a special chimichurri sauce accompanied by jalapeno mashed potatoes
- Carne Asada$14Skirt steak accompanied by rice, refried beans, pico and house salad.
- Pechuga Asada$13Marinated chicken breast accompanied by rice, refried beans, pico and house salad
- Bistec Salvadoreño$14flavorful skillet steak cooked in a medley of onions, bell peppers and tomatoes accompanied by a side of rice.
- Carne Guisada$10Beef Stew in Salvadoran spices accompanied by rice and side house salad
- Pollo Guisado$10Chicken Stew in Salvadoran spices accompanied by rice and side house salad
- Lechon Asado$16Pork Tenderloin over a special pico sauce accompanied by mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli
- Mariscada$27Seafood soup made up of Scallops, Lobster, Crab, Shrimp, Calamari and vegetables
- Tilapia Alvapor$12Steamed Tilapia topped with a pico tomato sauce accompanied by rice and house side salad
- Tilapia Asada con Camarones$16Grilled Tilapia and Shrimp accompanied by rice and house side salad
- Piña Salmon y Camarones$20Salmon topped with a special pineapple sauce, and grilled shrimp accompanied by rice and steamed broccoli.
- Salmon Asado$16Grilled Salmon accompanied by mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli
- Mojarra Frita$14Whole Fried Tilapia accompanied by rice and house side salad.
- Tilapia Tropical Rosis$15Grilled Tilapia fillet topped with a special mango-papaya salsa accompanied by rice and fried plantains.
- Plato Tipico$13Sample Platter made up of a Pupusa, Chicken Tamale, Fried Plantains, Fried Yucca (cassava) accompanied by black refried beans, Salvadoran cream, "curtido y salsa."
- Pasteles Salvadoreños$2Salvadoran Empanadas stuffed with ground beef and veggies accompanied by "curtido y salsa."
- Tamales de Elote$2Corn Tamales
- Enchiladas al estilo Rosis$3your choice of pulled chicken or beef fajita tostada topped with lettuce, parmesan cheese, pico and tomato salsa.
- Tamales de Pollo Salvadoreños$3Salvadoran tamales stuffed with a special mixture of Salvadoran spices, veggies and chicken
- Platanos Fritos con Crema y Frijoles$8Fried Plantains accompanied by a side of black refried beans, and Salvadoran cream
- Yuca Frita con Chicharron$11Fried Yucca with Chunks of Fried Pork accompanied by "curtido y salsa."
- Empanadas de Platano$2Fried Plantain empanadas filled with a creamy, sweet rice based mixture called "poleada."
- Pan con Pollo$9Salvadoran chicken sandwich.
Sopas y Ensaladas
Soups and Salad
- Caldo de Res (solo fin de semana)$12Beef Soup (only weekends)
- Caldo de Mondongo (solo fin de semana)$12Beef Tripe soup (only weekends)
- Caldo de Pollo Rosis$12Chicken Soup accompanied by a fried marinated leg quarter, rice, and house side salad
- Caldo de Tilapia con Camarones$20Tilapia fillet and Shrimp soup with mixed veggies.
- Ensalada de Pollo Asado$10Grilled Chicken House salad
- Ensalada de Carne Asada$10Grilled Flank Steak House Salad.
- Ensalada De La Casa$9House Salad
Tacos, Tortas, Hamburguesas, Y Platos Infantiles
Tacos, Tortas, Burgers, and Children's Plates
- Plato de 3 Tacos (de camarones, de carne, o de pollo) Arroz y Frijoles$10.503 Taco Plate. Your Choice of Shrimp, Beef Fajita or Chicken accompanied by rice and refried beans.
- Torta (de pollo o de fajita)$8Torta (your choice of meat) Chicken or Beef fajita.
- Torta Salvadoreña Rosis$10Rosis Salvadoran Style Torta
- Hambuerguesa con Papas (de pollo o de carne molida)$8Burger and Fries (grilled chicken breast or ground beef patty)
- Trocitos de Pollo con Papas$6Chicken Nuggets and Fries
- Nachos con Queso$5Nachos and Cheese
- Flan, Strawberry Swirl Cheese Cake, Red Velvet Cake$4
- Arroz, Frijoles Fritos, Casamiento, Papas Fritas, Pure de Papa, Vegetales Mixtos, Elote, Broccoli, Side de Yucca, Side de Platanos, Side de Crema, Side de Queso Fresco, 3 Tortillas, Side de Queso para Nachos, Chips y Salsa.$2Rice, Refried Beans, Casamiento, French Fries, Mashed Potatoes, Mixed Veggies, Corn Cob, Broccoli, Side of Yucca, Side of Fried Plantains, Side of Cream, Side of Fresh Cheese, Side of 3 Tortillas, Side of Nacho Cheese, Chips and Salsa.
- Piña con Mango (solo un refill gratis)$3Pine Apple and Mango (limited to one free refill)
- Horchata de Morro (solo un refill gratis)$3Salvadoran Horchata (limited to one free refill)
- Medio Litros (Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Tropical Banana, Tropical Uva$2.75Half Liter Glass Bottles
- Sodas de Maquina (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Lemonade, Dr.Pepper, Fanta Orange, Unsweet Tea, Sweet Tea, Peach Tea, Rastberry Tea) Refill Gratis$2Fountain Drinks (free refills)
- Cafe (refill gratis)$2Coffee (free refills)
- Chocolate$3Hot Chocolate
- Atol de Elote$6Hot Salvadoran Corn Drink
- Minute Maid Orange or Apple Juice$1.85
- Kolashampan$2Traditional Salvadoran Soda
- Agua de Coco$2Coconut Water
- Dasani Water$1.85
- Jugos Naturales (Naranja, Zanahoria, Combinado)$9Fresh Squeezed Juice (Orange, Carrot, Combination)
- Licuados de leche (Banana, Fresa, Banana con Fresa, Mango o Papaya)$8Fruit Milkshakes (Banana, Strawberry, Banana and Strawberry, Mango or Papaya)