- Pork Sliders / $10Pork Marinated in Gochujang, Sesame Oil, Garlic, and Ginger. Grilled and served with Wasabi Slaw on Brioche Bun.
- Calamari / $10Hand Breaded in House, Flash Fried, and Drizzled with Fancy Sauce.
- BBQ Wings / $10Marinated in Vinegar Spices and Peppers Smoked and then Tossed in Sweet Tangy Red Sauce.
- Kobe Beef Sliders / $10Kobe Beef Grilled, Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato on Brioche Bun.
- Crab Cakes / $12Made in House with Sweet Crab, Peppers, and Pan Fried. Remoulade Sauce.
- Charcuterie Plate / $14Chef's selection of three cured meats and cheeses with accompaniments
- Fried Green Tomatoes / $10Hand Breaded Fried, Drizzled with Remoulade Sauce.
- Deviled Eggs / $10Fresh Eggs Deviled with Avocado, Bacon and Chili Garlic
- Pan Roasted Brussel Sprouts / $10Fresh Brussel sprouts pan roasted, bacon, spiced pecans, and hot honey
House made dressings: Buttermilk Ranch, Bleu Cheese, Italian, Thousand Island, and Russian Dressing. Add Grilled Shrimp, Fried Shrimp, or Grilled Salmon to any of the below salads for an additional $8.
- Wedge Salad / $6Crisp Iceberg wedge, heirloom tomatoes, bacon bits, house croutons, and cheddar cheese
- CAESAR SALAD / $7Romaine hearts, house croutons, shaved Parmesan cheese, and house Caesar Dressing
- HOUSE SALAD / $6Mixed greens, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, heirloom tomatoes, and house croutons
Chef's favorites are created to be served as is.
- Venison Medallions / $32Pan seared, tart charry Demi glace, roasted fingerling potatoes and vegetable of the day
- Osso Bucco / $30Pork shank from a heritage hog braised, Burgundy pan sauce, and Delta Blues rice grits, Gremolata
- Southern Fried Quail / $29A brace of quail fried, rich gravy, steamed rice and black eye peas
- Duck Breast / $28Pan seared, sliced, pan sauce, steamed rice, and succotash
- Chicken Pot Pie / $14Tender chicken, potatoes, carrots, peas, and celery in thick rich gravy topped with pastry top
- Salmon / $27Fresh Salmon roasted, succotash, fingerling potatoes
- Pecan Bake Catfish / $27Fresh Mississippi catfish crusted with pecans and baked, pickled green tomato chow chow, creamy Delta Blues rice grits
From the Grill
Served with your choice of one of the following: House fries, Truffle frites, Baked potatoes, vegetable of the day. Add Béarnaise sauce, Truffle Butter, or Mushrooms and Onions for an additional $4. Also, add Grilled or Fried Shrimp for an additional $8.
- Ribeye Steak / $4024 oz. Prime Beef simply seasoned and charcoal grilled
- Filet Mignon / $32Center cut Prime Beef 8 oz.
- Filet Mignon / $38Center cut Prime Beef 10 oz.
- Tomahawk Pork Chop / $3014 oz. chop cut from Heritage Pork seasoned and charcoal grilled
- New York Strip Steak / $35Center cut from Prime beef seasoned and charcoal grilled
- Bar Be Qued Shrimp / $29Large shrimp bacon wrapped charcoal grilled and basted with sweet tangy sauce
- Red Velvet Cake / $8Brilliant red velvet cake layers, stacked four high, are spread with deep chocolate truffle filling, then filled and frosted with tangy cream cheese icing
- Big Chocolate Cake / $8Colossal....Layer upon layer of dark moist chocolate cake, sandwiched with our silkiest smooth chocolate filling, piled high with chunks of cake
- Miss Pauletta's Cheesecake / $8A decadent vanilla cheesecake with a graham cracker crumb crust so creamy, so smooth, so satisfying
- White Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding / $8House made with sweet cream, fresh eggs, and white chocolate slow baked and glazed with white chocolate sauce