- Blue Cakes - Louisiana Style!Broiled – Served Sizzlin!
- Eggplant OrleansMedallions of eggplant penned and topped with lump crabmeat and lemon cream.
- Bacon Wrapped ScallopsThree Sea Scallops over spinach, vidalia onions, and grilled artichoke hearts with citrus beurre blanc.
- Gulf Oysters BrochetteFive Bacon Wrapped and deep-fried set on traditional Meuinere sauce.
- TrioShrimp Remoulade, Broiled Crab Cake, and Artichoke with Crabmeat Ravigote. Served with deviled egg.
- Oysters PabloSix baked oysters with spinach, chipotle peppers, and shallots with tequila and romano cheese sauce.
- Fried CalamariChili dusted, flash fryed, with our smoked tomato jalepeno tartar sauce served with thai chili sauce.
Cup | Bowl
- Seafood GumboA rich blend of gulf and Louisiana seafood with a touch of smokey andouille and steamed rice
- Turtle SoupA house favorite with chopped egg and a hint of sherry
- Soup Of The DayAsk about Chef Pat's Soup Of The Day!
Honey Mustard, Ranch, Balsamic Vingarette, Creole Vingarette, Thousand Island, Bleu Cheese, Asian Vingarette, and Caesar.
- House SaladRomaine, Iceberg, and Assorted Seasonal Greens with Bermuda Onion and Grape Tomatoes topped with Croutons and choice of Dressing.
- Spinach SaladFresh Spinach, Red Onions, Boiled Eggs, Bacon Bits, and a Warm Drizzle – Pat's Favorite
- Caesar SaladTraditional creamy dressing with crisp romaine, croutons, and shaved Parmesan
- Add Grilled Chicken Breast
- Add Grilled Shrimp
- Tomato & Vidalia Onion SaladSliced Tomato with slices of sweet vidalia onion and your choice of dressing.
- Wedge SaladClassic steakhouse iceberg wedge with bleu cheese dressing.
Au Poivre Sauce | Hollandaise Sauce | Jumbo-Lump Crabmeat | Shrimp | Bernaise Sauce
- Petit Filet8 oz. Petit Cut of our Tenderlion Broiled to Perfection.
- Filet11oz. Choice Filet – The tenderest of cuts served on a sizzlin' plates.
- RibeyeMarbled 16oz. Chicago Black Angus – Cooked to your specifications.
- USDA Prime New York StripChef Pat's Favorite – 16 oz... Served Sizzlin'
- Cowboy22-24oz. Bone On Ribeye, Served Sizzlin'
- Lamb ChopsPrime Colorado Lamb Rack – Broiled
- BBQ Spare RibsSlow Cooked then Grilled over an Open Flame.
- Stuffed ChickenBone In Chicken Breast stuffed with our Herbal Creamcheese.
- Veal Rib Chop14 oz. Chop topped with Roasted Garlic and St. Tammany Sauce.
- Char Grilled QuailLouisiana Quail grilled with a touch of Lemon Butter.
- Mixed GrillTwo Louisiana Grilled Quail and Two Colorado Lamb Chops off of the rack.
- Shrimp Remoulade
Fish & Shellfish
- PompanoHouse Favorite! Pan-Sauteed with Jumbo Lump Crabmeat and Citrus Beurre Blanc.
- Grilled Marinated RedfishWith Smoked Tomato Salsa. Topped with Jumbo Lump Crabmeat.
- Pecan-Encrusted Catfish MeuinereBroiled Filet topped with dark Meuniere and Roasted Pecans.
- Redfish SheilaBroiled and Stuffed with Crabmeat dressing topped with Citrus Beurre Blanc.
- Yellowfin Tuna & Diver ScallopsWith Port Wine Reduction and Citrus Beurre Blanc.
- Gulf Fish AlmondineNew Orleans Classic with Fresh Fish of the Day Meuniere Sauce and Toasted Almonds.
- Five Bacon-Wrapped ShrimpWith a pepper jelly glaze
- Potatoes Au Gratin
- Brussel Sproutswith Vidalia Onions and Bacon
- Creamed Spinach
- Grilled Asparagus with Hollandaise
- Sweet Potato Casserolewith Pecan Crust
- Seafood Mirliton Dressingmade with Shrimp, Crabmeat, and Crawfish.
- Sauteed Spinach with Onions
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Sauteed Spinach with Onions
- Baked Potato - Loaded
- Homemade French Fries
- White Chocolate Bread PuddingDrizzled with Warm, White Chocolate Sauce. New Orleans Tradition with Whiskey Sauce.
- Creme Brulet topped with Berries
- Flourless Chocolate Pyramidwith Berries and Raspberry Coulis
- Debi's Key Lime Piewith Macadamia Nut Crust
- Fresh Berries & Sweet Cream
- Ice Cream ScoopVanilla, Chocolate, and Peppermint