Bagels & Breakfast
- Bagel$2.25w/butter - add $1.00
- Bagel w/ Cream Cheese$4.50
- Bagel w/ special spread$4.75sun dried tomato OR chive OR hummus
- Bagel w/ cream cheese, tomato & cucumber$6.75w/avocado add - $2.25
- Bagel & Smoked Salmon$11w/ cream cheese, cucumber, capers
- Hearty 21 grain bread$6.25w/ hummus, avocado, & walnut oil OR w/ guacamole & organic hard boiled egg
- Organic oatmeal w/almond milk$6.50
- Greek yogurt, granola, honey & fruit$6.50
- Fruit Salad$6
- Croissant w/ ham & swiss (warm)$6.50
- Belgian Waffle$7Served with fresh berries and whipped cream
- North African Blend Cold Brew Coffee$4
- Oat Milk Latte
Sandwiches & Snacks
- Ham & Brie Sandwich on Ciabatta Roll (warm)$9.50w/brie, aioli, mustard, tomatoes and fresh green salad
- Roast Turkey & Swiss Sandwich on Ciabatta Roll (warm)$9.50w/artichoke pesto, tomatoes & fresh green salad
- Caprese Sandwich on Ciabatta Roll (warm)$9.50w/basil, pesto, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes & fresh green salad
- Organic Quiche$9bacon & cheese OR spinach, tomato & cheese (served w/fresh greens)
- Fresh Daily Soupcup - $5.00 bowl - $7.50
Pastries Made Locally
Every week we feature a selection of mouthwatering pastries made right in our neighborhood by Born Bread and Buttered. The list changes often, but here are a few...
- Gluten Free Blueberry Muffin$4
- Blueberry Morning Muffinsw/blueberries, apples, coconut & almonds
- Homemade Dessert BarsCarrot Cake, Whole Wheat Apricot, Raspberry Almond, Walnut Brownies and Assorted Cookies
Wine, Champagne & Beer
- Viu Manent$7Sauvignon Blanc... 7/25 Greenish-yellow with intense citrus and tropical aromas of passion fruit.
- Talmard Macon$9Chardonnay 9/30 The sole wine of the estate, the Macon Chardonnay is pure and refreshing, achieved by early picking of ripe grapes while they still have good levels of acidity. The wine is fermented and aged in stainless steel tanks only. It is notable for its freshness, purity of Chardonnay fruit and consistency from vintage to vintage.
- Alma De Los Andes$92013 Malbec... 9/39 This charred specimen smells resiny and of blackened oak, with grapy berry scents thrown in. In the mouth, this is rock solid and balanced. Heavily oaked resiny flavors rest on top of core blackberry fruit, while this shows woody dry tannins and salty baked berry flavors on the finish.
- Dibon Cava$9Glass 9 / Bottle 30 Light gold with plenty of bubbles, this wine has aromas of apples and pears with pleasant floral notes
- Sierra Nevada$4