Lanthier Winery believes the best wine is the wine YOU enjoy. Feel free to sample our wines at the tasting counter and enjoy your experience.
- Rivertown WhiteFruity blend, compliments oriental cuisine, grilled swordfish & oysters Rockefeller or home cooked pork roast & chicken casseroles. Nick's favorite.
- ChambourcinRecognizes Mr. Lanthier’s European heritage, similar to a French Beaujolais’. Pair with venison, veal & home cooked roast. Cellarmaster’s favorite.
- Rivertown RedThe gold medal winning Baco Noir with hints of Oak, holds well with seasoned foods such as Mexican, Creole, pizza or BBQ. Jeff’s favorite wine.
Our semi-sweet wines have a wide variety for all of our visitors to experience. Several of our semi-sweet wines can be used to make specialty drinks. Ask about our popular Cherry Spritzer recipe or even our Harvest Sangria.
- TraminetteThis fragrant, fruity wine is one of several grape varieties grown in our Vevay Vineyards. Premiered autumn of 2002, this popular wine sells out every year. Tami's favorite.
- Cranberry GrandeSoftly sweet with cranberry finish, perfect match to game hen, quail or roasted turkey. Natural choice for holiday feasts or celebrations or hostess gift.
- Rifleport RedEnjoy the fruitiness of the Chambourcin grape in this semi-sweet red. Excellent with pasta or steak. Released in 2007. Stacie's favorite.
- ChautauquablumchenThis refreshing, semi sweet, Catawba’s name means gathering of blossoms. Serve with quiches, grilled trout and battered catfish. Comparable to a Zinfandel. Robyn's favorite.
- Festival CherryThis wine with aromas of cherry pie, smells sweeter than it finishes. This gold medal winner is a magnificent wine cooler and pairs naturally with chocolate. Ask for the Cherry Spritzer recipe. Deb's favorite.
Indulge into our sweet wines and experience a fruity explosion with our Strawberry Blush and Blackberry Social or go straight for our most popular wine, Mill Street Red
- Strawberry BlushFresh delicate berry flavor makes this wine a favorite for entertaining. Excellent with chocolates or cheesecake. Great with grilled chicken. Tina's favorite.
- Blackberry SocialSweet light berry sipping wine, pair with gingered pork steaks, cheesecake or baked chicken. Jackie's favorite wine.
- Mill Street WhiteBeautifully sweet Niagara, pairs with lamb, chocolate mousse, cheddar cheese dishes and soufflés.
- Mill Street RedSweet and very grapey. Lanthier Winery’s most popular wine. Great served after dinner with sweet treats.
During Spirit of the Season, the winery releases three limited release holiday wines including Snowflake White, St. Nicholas Blush and the highly anticipated Rudolph Red.
- St. Nicholas BlushOne of three holiday wine at Lanthier Winery. Great for holiday sipping or as a thoughtful holiday gift.
- Snowflake WhiteOne of three holiday wines at Lanthier Winery. A great wine to sip with your holiday dinner with friends and family or even around the fireplace on a cold winter night. Ask about our gifting packages at the tasting counter
- Rudolph RedA highly anticipated wine, Rudolph Red is a sweet red wine that is truly the taste of Christmas. Whether you are wanting to sip on the chilled wine itself or warm with mulling spices, Rudolph Red typically sells out each year and is in high demand during Spirit of the Season.
Get creative with Lanthier Winery wines and try some of our favorite recipes using our award-winning hand crafted wines.
- Cherry SpritzerMix one bottle of Festival Cherry wine with two 2-liter jugs of lemon lime soda. Add additional fruit to liking and taste
- Strawberry CoolerMix one bottle of Strawberry Blush wine with two 2-liter jugs of lemon lime soda. Add additional fruit to liking and taste
- Blackberry FizzMix one bottle of Blackberry Social wine to two 2-liter jugs of lemon lime soda. Add additional fruit to liking or taste
- Turkey SeltzerMix one bottle of Cranberry Grande wine with two 2-liter jugs of ginger ale
- Harvest SangriaMix a bottle of Strawberry Blush wine with one gallon of Harvest Sangria Fruit Tea (only available for purchase during Lanthier Winery's Harvest Celebration Festival). Garnish with orange slices, apple slices and/or strawberries
- Harvest Fruit TeaLanthier Winery's Harvest Fruit Tea is ONLY available Harvest Celebration Festival weekend