- Mixed Marinated Olives and Bread£4.95Served with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Moroccan Spiced Butternut Hummus£5.95Made with Ras-al hanout spiced roasted butternut squash and served with crusty bread.
- Cheesy Garlic Mushrooms£6.95Topped and grilled with fresh Parmesan, served with crusty bread.
- Baked Westcountry Camembert£11.95Ideal to share, served with crusty bread, toasted walnuts and a red onion and balsamic marmalade.
- Antipasti Platter£12.95Mixed olives, butternut humus, spianata salami, prosciutto, pickles, chilli nuts, feta stuffed peppers, split balsamic. plenty of crusty bread and caper salad. (Vegi option available)
- Calamari£7.95Floured 'n' fried baby squid served with mixed leaf salad and garlic mayo.
- Spicy Chipotle Chicken Wings£7.95A stack of barbecue and chipotle glazed chicken wings with a blue cheese dip. Napkins ready!
- Duck Liver, Cointreau and Thyme Paté£7.50Served with red onion jam and warm toast.
- Original CheeseTortilla chips topped with cheese, peppers, jalapeños, salsa and sour cream.
- BBQ ChickenTortilla chips topped with cheese, peppers, jalapeños, salsa, sour cream and BBQ chicken.
- Beef NachosTortilla chips topped with cheese, peppers, jalapeños, salsa, sour cream and either beef or veggie chilli.
- Veggie NachosTortilla chips topped with cheese, peppers, jalapeños, salsa, sour cream and either beef or veggie chilli.
- Thatch Burger100% pure Exmoor beef from Waytown Farm.
- Waytown Melt100% pure Exmoor beef with mature West Country Cheddar.
- The BBC100% Exmoor beef, smoked back bacon and cheddar cheese - a favourite!
- The Exmoor Beast£15.95A double stack of our 100% beef patties, dipped in and cooked in our special BBQ sauce, then topped with beef chilli, jalapeños, mature cheddar and served with a mustard mayo. Only for the brave!
- Spicy Bird£14.50Cajun coated chicken breast served with chipotle mayo.
- Fish Tribute£13.95The freshest fillet of local fish in a crispy 'Tribute" ale batter - served with a homemade tartare sauce.
- Aromatic Garden Burger£12.95A luxurious veg burger of broad beans, peas, potato and spinach, lightly coated in breadcrumbs, flecked with oats and parsley, served with butternut hummus.
- West Country Lamb Burger£12.95West Country Lamb Patty, onions, beetroot, lettuce, tomato, gherkin and tzatziki.
- Add Onion Rings£2
- Add Guacamole£1
- Super Serious Salad£13.95A mega healthy salad of baby leaves, quinoa, broccoli, spinach, sugar snap peas, soya beans, courgette spaghetti, pumpkin and sunflower seeds finished with citrus and pomegranate dressing.
- Caesar Salad£12.95Crisp Cos lettuce in our caesar dressing with olives, croutons, bacon and finished with grated parmesan.
- Cajun Chicken£3
- Roasted Butternut, Kale and Cranberry Salad£13.95Mixed baby leaves, parlous cows, radishes and kale. Served with apple cider vinaigrette.
- Devon Blue Cheese (not vegan)£2
- Falafel Bowl Salad£13.95Baby leaves, tomatoes, radishes, quinoa, roasted butternut hummus. Served with crusty bread and citrus dressing.
- Devon Ham 'n' Eggs£12.50Honey roasted Devin ham, served with two free range eggs and a stack of chips - perfect.
- Deep Fried Wholetail Scampi£12.95A generous portion of breaded scampi served with chips and homemade tartare sauce.
- Beef Lasagne£11.95Made with Minced Exmoor Beef served with a salad garnish and chips or a jacket potato.
- Vegetable Lasagne£11.95Made with Mediterranean style vegetables served with a salad garnish and chips or a jacket potato.
- Olde English Fish Pie£14.50Delicious fish pie topped with cheese, mashed potato and served with fresh bread and salad.
- Seriously Hot Beef Chilli£11.95A favourite for years - served on a little rice with salad and garlic bread.
- Seriously Hot Veggie Chilli£11.95A favourite for years - served on a little rice with salad and garlic bread.
- Devonshire Steak and Ale Pie£13.50Tender pieces of sumptuous beef cooked in real ale with mushrooms under a pastry crust, served with seasonal vegetables and chips or jacket potato.
- Macaroni Cheese£10.95Our homemade macaroni cheese comes with salad and fresh crusty bread. Pure comfort.
- Westcountry Cheddar Cheese£7.95
- Tuna Mayo£8.95
- Royal Greenland Prawns in Marie Rose£9.50
- Seriously Hot Beef Chilli Jacket£8.95
- Seriously Hot Veg Chilli Jacket£8.95
- Sri Lankan JackFruit & Cashew Nut Curry£9.50
- Thatch Full Rack of Ribs£19.95Our famous ribs are baked in our special BBQ sauce, served with coleslaw, charred corn and chips or jacket potato.
- Homemade Veggie Enchiladas£14.95Floured tortilla with refried beans, homemade veggie chilli baked with West-country cheddar, served with salsa, sour cream, rice and salad.
- Chef Wasantha's Sri Lankan Seafood Curry£18.95Made with a blend of Sri Lankan spices, king prawns and our fresh fish of the day - served with fragrant rice and prawn crackers.
- The Mexican£16.95Cajun spiced grilled chicken breast, topped with Exmoor beef chilli and grilled Pepperjack cheese. Served with salsa, sour cream, rainbow slaw, charred corn and chunky chips.
- Sri Lankan Jackfruit and Cashew Nut Curry£15.95Made with a blend of ginger, garlic lemon grass and coconut milk. Served with rice poppadoms and symbols of coconut, chilli& carrot and beetroot.
Our Beef is finished on the breen pastures of Exmoor National Park, by the Lerwill family of Waytown and Holdstone Farms, Combe Martin. All Steaks are served with mushrooms, confit tomatoes, onion rings, charred corn and chips.
- Add Port and Peppercorn Sauce£2.95
- Add Mushroom and Devon Blue cheese£2.95
- Basket of Chips£3.95
- Bowl of Chips£2.50
- Chips 'n' Cheese£4.95
- Onion Rings£3.95
- Garlic Bread£3.95
- Cheesy Garlic Bread£4.95
- Seasonal Veg Bowl£3.95
- Half Corn Cob£1.50
- Side Salad£4.95
- Homemade Bannofi Pie£6.50
- Homemade Chocolate Brownie£6.50
- Homemade Sticky Toffee Pudding£6.50
- Homemade Tart of the day£6.50
- Belgian Waffles & Ice Cream£6.50
- Langage Farm Ice Cream
- Two Scoops£3.35
- Three Scoops£4.40
- Nut & Choc Whirl£6.95
- Toffee Twist Sundae£6.95
- Banana Split£6.95
- West Country Cheese Board£10.95
- Crispy Coated Chicken Fillet£6.50
- Homemade Beef Lasagne£6.50
- Homemade Veggie Lasagne£6.50
- Deep Fried Scampi£6.50
- Honey Roast Ham & Chips£6.50
- Thatch Pork Sausages£6.50
- Fish Fingers£6.50
- Macaroni Cheese£6.50
- Tuna Salad£6.50
- Kids Crunch Platter£6.50Homemade butternut hummus, carrot and celery sticks, tortilla chips - some cheddar cheese with half an apple and raisins.
- Pot of Tea£2.50
- Coffee: Black / White£2.60
- Herbal Tea£2.50
- Indulgent Hot Chocolate£4.25
- The Thatch Breakfast£8.95Two rashers of Bacon, a tasty grilled pork sausage, mushrooms, grilled tomato, fried potato, baked beans and a free range egg, served with a slice of toast.
- Veggie Breakfast£7.50Two vegetarian sausages, mushrooms, grilled tomato, fried potato, baked beans and a free range egg, served with a slice of toast.
- Quick Start£6.25A smaller sized breakfast and great for kids too,One rasher of Bacon, a sausage, fried potato, baked beans and a free range egg.
- Bacon Sandwich£4.50
- Sausage Sandwich£4.50
- Eggs Benedict & Ham£8.95
- Things on Toast£4.95
- Homemade Pancakes£7.95
- Smoked Salmon and Poached Eggs£8.95
- Thatch Granola£4.95
- Two Slices of Toast£3.25