All sandwiches are served with a single portion of our beloved fried potatoes we lovingly call "Skins & Ins"!
- The Mean & Half Order S&P Skins$14Quarter pound of griddled corned beef, shop-made yellow mustard, shop-made pickled red cabbage and fresh picked mint. A delicious "plot-twist" to your typical corned beef sandwich. **Includes single side of our Skins & Ins**
- The Double Burger & Half Order S&P Skins$17Two smashed 1/4lb 100% grass fed beef patties, two pieces of American cheese, onion, mayo, shop-made pickles and our own shop-made yellow mustard.
- The Single Burger & Half Order S&P Skins$13Smashed 1/4lb 100% grass fed beef patty, American cheese, onion, mayo, shop-made pickles and our own shop-made yellow mustard.
- The Buon Appetito & Half Order S&P Skins$14Pounded, brined, breaded and deep fried organic chicken breast with iceberg lettuce, Franks buffalo mayo, provolone and shop-made pickled Calabrian chili pepper relish.
- The Midnight at the Oasis & Half Order S&P Skins$13Shop-made falafel, hummus, harissa beets, and Persian pickles with lettuce and our shop-made white sauce. (Vegan? Just ask, we'll sub tahini for our white sauce.)
- The Fish & Half Order S&P Skins$15Matize Sardines, shop-made celery root slaw, fried lemons, shop-made pickled jalapeños, fresh cilantro, iceberg lettuce and shop-made lemon-pepper mayo.
- The Jersey Sub & Half Order S&P Skins$15Shop-sliced ham, salami, capicola, provolone, lettuce, tomato, red onion, oregano, and plenty of oil and red wine vinegar on a delicious french roll.
- The Hama Hama Oyster Po'boy & Half Order S&P Skins$16Deep-fried Hama Hama Oysters, shop-made Remoulade (cold sauce made w/ condiments, herbs and spices) wrapped in lettuce on a french roll topped with our shop-made lemon-pepper mayo.
Skins & Ins
Our Favorite Spud! "You’re a fool if you don’t get these with your sandwich. They take a baked potato, scoop out the inside, dice that along with the skins, and then slide it all in the fryer. They’re finished with salt and pepper and are like a beautiful cross between french fries, potato skins, home fries, and a heart attack. You only need one order for two people." - the infatuation
- Salt-N-Pepa$4Full order of our Fried Baked potatoes, cut in half with the centers scooped out, quartered and deep fried to a crispy deliciousness plus Salt-N-Pepa!
- Buffalo Style$5Full order of our Salt-N-Pepa Skins smothered in our shop-made white sauce and Frank's Buffalo sauce and fresh cut chives.
- Fully Loaded$6Full order of our Salt-N-Pepa skins with our shop-made white sauce, shop-made toasted spice mix, thick cut smoked bacon bits, pecorino cheese and fresh cut chives.
- Grilled Cheese$4Simple, two slices of buttered white bread griddled with melted provolone and swiss cheese.
- Yesterday's Bun Bread Pudding$6"Save room for a square of this. It’s made with day-old buns and has the perfect cinnamon-to-bread ratio. Ask them to toast it in the oven - or even better, take it home, bake it yourself, and make a franken-dessert with the four almost-empty pints of ice cream in the back of your freezer." - the infatuation
- Coke (can)$1.50
- Diet Coke (can)$1.50
- Dr. Pepper (can)$1.50
- Diet Dr. Pepper (can)$1.50
- Jarritos (Multiple Flavors)$2.75
- Mexican Coke (Bottle)$2.75
- Topo Chico$2.25Mineral Water
- Ginger BeerThe Boylan Bottling Company has been making sodas in small batches since 1891.
- Creme Soda$2.75The Boylan Bottling Company has been making sodas in small batches since 1891.
- Black Cherry$2.75The Boylan Bottling Company has been making sodas in small batches since 1891.
- Root Beer$2.75The Boylan Bottling Company has been making sodas in small batches since 1891.
- Orange Creme Soda$2.75Bedford Soda Company - the West's oldest soda company out of Port Angeles Washington.
- Fanta Orange$2.75
- Aged Earl Grey Iced Tea - Numi$3.25We age organic Assam black tea with real Italian Bergamot so the tea leaves absorb the orange scent. These subtle citrus layers compliment this drink’s hint of sweetness. Flavor Notes: Organic Assam black tea with a hint of orange
Beer & Cider
ID required upon pick up.
- Rainier Tall Boy$3.50
- Olympia Tall Boy$3.50
- Seattle Dry Cider$6
- Seattle Semi-Sweet Cider$6