- Steamed Edamame / $10Edamame beans tossed with perilla oil, soy sauce and sesame seeds
- Crispy Prawn Crackers / $5Prawn crackers seasoned with Chinese 5 spice
Get Me Started
- Thithi's Daily Dumplings (6) / $21House made by Chef Thithi, Topped with spring onions and Hoisin sauce.
- Wild Caught Stewart Island Sashimi / $18Wasabi puree and chilli soy emulsion
- NZ Green Lip Mussels / $24Marlborough Sound green lipped mussels in XO sauce broth with Maori fry bread
- Sticky Honey Popcorn Chicken / $16served with puffed quinoa.
- Grilled Coconut Chicken Curry / $28Chicken, Coconut Cream, Lemongrass & Kaffir Lime Leaf and locally grown seasonal vegetables
- Gluten Free option
- Wok fried Egg Noodles w Seasonal Vegetables / $17Egg noodles, tossed with free range egg and seasonal vegetables, seasoned with special Fantan sauce.
- Add Free-Range Chicken / $5
- Sticky Asian Pork Ribs / $25Asian Style Pork RIbs with Rosehip and horopito leaf glaze, dusted w black sesame seeds & Vietnamese mint
- Karaage Cauliflower, Tomato Kasundi & Crispy Chickpeas / $26Indian style cauliflower with crispy chickpeas, tomato Kasundi & because we have to.. Grandma's Bev's Piccalilli.
- Sauteed Winter Vegetables / $12with sesame oil, ginger and chilli
- Fragrant Jasmine & Lavender Steamed Rice / $4
- Creamy Coconut Rice w Crispy Shallots / $5
Sweet and Sticky
- Cinnamon & Matcha Glazed Doughnuts / $13Glazed doughnuts with Elderberry jam & white chocolate
- Vietnamese Affogatto w wild mint / $12Ice cream coffee, coca flakes & chocolate. Mint from Head Chef Benny's garden.