Some of the items that people usually like to have before their meal.
- Crawfish Cornbread$10A hearty piece of cornbread, made with crawfish tails, cheddar cheese, corn, onions and jalapenos.
- Boudin Balls$11Cajun "meatballs" made with the traditional boudin filling of pork, pork liver and rice. Beer battered and deep fried.
- Fried Green Tomatoes$6Green tomatoes, sliced, beer-battered and deep-fried, served with our housemade Remoulade Sauce.
- Fried Chicken Livers$8Beer-battered and deep-fried chicken livers.
- Fried Fresh Mushrooms$8Fresh Mushrooms beer-battered and deep-fried. Served with our housemade Remoulade.
- French Fried Onions$10Thinly sliced, beer-battered and deep-fried onions, served with our housemade Remoulade sauce.
- Loaded Tots$11Crispy Tator Tots topped with Etoufee sauce, shredded cheddar cheese, jalapeños, tomatoes and green onions.
- Cajun Cafe Salad$11Topped with your choice of Crawfish, Chicken, Shrimp or Gator, fried, grilled, blackened or BBQ'd, on a bed of baby greens, onions, peppers, cucumbers and cherry tomatoes.
- French Fries$4
- Fried Okra$4Beer-battered and deep-fried okra.
- Fried Veggies$4Beer-batter and deep-fried cauliflower, broccoli and carrots.
- Side Salad$4Simple side salad of baby greens, onions, peppers and tomatoes.
The classic Cajun side dishes. Red Beans, Jambalaya, Gumbo and Dirty Rice. Also served as complete meals.
- Red Beans & Rice$9Made with Smoked Sausage, Andouille Sausage and Tasso. Cup $6 or Bowl $9
- Jambalaya$9Spicy, rice-based meal, made with Andouille Sausage, Cajun Smoked Sausage, Tasso and Chicken. Cup $6 or Bowl $9
- Creole Gumbo$9Mildly-spiced, hearty, roux-based soup dish made with Chicken & Andouille Sausage and served with white rice. Cup $6 or Bowl $9
- Dirty Rice$9Our version uses ground beef in place of the more traditional chicken livers. Cup $6 or Bowl $9
- Cajun Café's Trio$11A sampler of three of our Cajun Classics -- Red Beans & Rice, Jambalaya and Creole Gumbo.
- Cup & Salad$7A cup of one of our Cajun Classics and a side salad.
- Cup & Cornbread$13Cup of a Cajun Classic and Crawfish Cornbread.
A La Carte or A Meal
You can order the items in this section a la carte or a side for an additional $3 to make a meal.
- Cajun Café Crab Cake$11Blue lump & claw crabmeat Crab Cake with a hint of Cajun spice. Single Crab Cake $14 Double Crab Cake $19.
- Big Tail-On Shrimp$14Big Tail-on Shrimp, deep-fried, grilled, blackened or BBQ ’d.
- USA Farmed Catfish Filet or Strips$13Fried, grilled, blackened or BBQ'd.
- Poche's Sausage Link$7We import our sausage links from Floyd Poche's Specialty Meat Market in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana. Choose from: Beef & Pork (marinated in Cigar City Marduro Brown Ale), Chaurice Creole, Gator, Duck & Chicken, Pork Boudin. Single link for $7. Double links for $10. Triple links for $13.
- Chicken Fingers$10Fried, grilled, blackened or BBQ'd.
- Soft Shell Crab$11Beer-battered and deep-fried Soft Shell Crab. Single Soft Shell Crab $11. Double Soft Shell Crabs $16. Add any side for $3.
- Fried Oysters$13Beer-battered and deep-fried Oysters.
- Cajun Popcorn (Fried Crawfish Tails)$11
- Fried Gator Bites$11
- Fried Baby Shrimp$11
- Fried Frog Legs$11Beer-battered and deep-fried Frog Legs. Order an extra set of Frog Legs with your basket or meal for an additional $3.
Add $5 to substitute Dirty Rice for white rice.
- Crawfish Étouffée$18Our signature dish. A roux-based Cajun stew with a buttery, tomato-based sauce, mildly spiced, served over white rice. Shrimp or Chicken can be substituted for the Crawfish. For an additional $5, Dirty Rice can be substituted for the white rice.
- Flossie's Shrimp Bowl$12Beer battered baby shrimp swimming in Etoufee sauce and served with a scoop of white rice. You can substitute Crawfish Tails if you prefer.
- Catfish T-Red$18After slicing a catfish filet into strips, we hand-batter and deep-fry it, then place it on a bed of white rice and smother it with Cajun Café’s Étouffée Sauce. This is one of our most popular dishes and named for Rebecca's grandfather.
- Lagniappe (LANYAP)$22A full portion of Crawfish Étouffée served over a full portion of Fried Catfish Strips, served over white rice. Bring a hearty appetite for this big meal.
- Alligator Sauce Piquant$18Alligator (or chicken) cooked in a very hot & spicy, dark roux-based sauce and served over white rice.
- Catfish Court Boullion$18Catfish filet smothered in a very hot & spicy, wine-based sauce and served over white rice.
- Shrimp Creole$18Shrimp cooked in a very hot & spicy, wine-based sauce and served over white rice.
- Cajun Cafe's Meatloaf Dinner$11Traditional meatloaf, regular or deep-fried, with a hint of Cajun spices. Served with your choice of side. Single Slice Meatloaf $11 -- Double Slice $14.
- MaMa Lynn's Supper$10A simple meal of Cajun Café’s Étouffée Sauce over white rice, served with a side of Fried Okra, French Fries or Fried Veggies. ** Suitable for Vegetarians. A light, yet tasty meal.
Sandwiches and Our Only Dessert
- Po'Boy Sandwich$13Our Po'Boys are dressed with Lettuce, Lemon Mayo, and French Fried Onions. Seafood fillings are traditionally fried. Choose from the following: Shrimp Po'Boy Crawfish Po'Boy Soft-Shell Crab Po'Boy Gator Bites Po'Boy Oyster Po'Boy Boudin Ball Po'Boy Meatloaf Po'Boy (grilled or fried) Burger Po'Boy (grilled, blackened or BBQ'd) Catfish Po'Boy (grilled, blackened, fried or BBQ'd) Po'Boys do not include a side.
- Gator Burger$14Alligator with a small amount of pork fat added to bind the meat. Choose grilled, blackened or BBQ ’d, and served with a side of your choice.
- Crab Wrap$13A staff favorite. A large tortilla stuffed with our Crab Cake filling, served with a side of your choice.
- Big Beef Burger$12Grilled, Blackened or BBQ ’d, with or without cheese. Served with a side of your choice.
- Chicken Breast on a Bun$12A chicken breast deep-fried, grilled, blackened or BBQ ’d, with or without cheese, and served with a side of your choice.
- Grilled Cheese$8Grilled Cheese Sandwich served with French Fries.
- Cajun Burritos$10A burrito filled with your choice of Red Beans & Rice, Jambalaya, or Dirty Rice, dressed with chopped onions, cheese and French Fried Onions. Served with a side of your choice. Single Burrito Meal $10 -- Double Burrito Meal $13 -- Single Burrito without a side $7
- Whiskey Bread Pudding$10We hate to brag, but people tell us this is the best they’ve ever had! Once baked, the pudding is soaked in our own whiskey-butter sauce, then topped with french vanilla cream just before serving. Rich and big enough to share.