- Camarones al Ajillo / £8.504 King prawns in their shell, cooked in garlic butter
Meat & Poultry
- Steak Chimichurri / £12.75sliced sirloin steak marinated and topped with Chimichurri sauce. Cooked medium rare.
- Shredded Chicken / £5.75a succulent shredded chicken stew
- Carne Mechada / £5.95traditional Venezuelan shredded beef stew
- Classic Nachos Kit / £7.95Make your own Nachos at home for absolute freshness! This kit includes tortilla chips with the following toppings: black beans, cheddar cheese, pico de gallo, guacamole and chilli. INSTRUCTIONS: Heat the tortilla chips with cheese and back beans until the cheese is melted, then top with pico de gallo and guacamole and you're all set!
- Galgos Tequeños / £6.954 fried breaded cheese sticks, made with local cheeses, served with one sauce
- Galgos Salad / £7.95Avocado and heart of palm salad with mango and an olive oil and lemon dressing
- Menestra / £4.25a hearty Ecuadorian lentil stew
- Frijoles Negros / £4.75black beans cooked in Latin spices
- Ceviche / £8.75citrus juice marinated fish of the day, cooked in the same juices. Served cold
- Ceviche de Camarones / £9.95prawns marinated and cooked in citrus juices, served cold
- Avocado Ceviche / £8.25avocado, sweet potato and quinoa, marinated in lime and passion fruit juices. Served cold
- Guacamole & tortilla chips / £4.80
- Arroz Blanco / £3.75plain white rice. Combine rice, shredded beef (carne mechada), black beans (frijoles negros), and plantain (tajadas or chips) for the traditional Venezuela dish: Pabellon Criollo.
- Plantain Chips / £3.95
- Yuca Fries / £3.95fried cassava fingers
- Tajadas / £3.95sweet plantain slices
- Patatas Bravas / £4.50
- Shredded Cheese / £2.75Perfect complement to your arepitas or topping for your black beans or lentils. Meal ideas: - Arepitas - Shredded beef (Carne Mechada) or chicken - Shredded cheese
- Arepitas / £3.252 small plain arepas. Considered Venezuelan-Colombian bread made from corn maize (Harina P.A.N.). Ideal for stuffing with cheese and shredded chicken or beef. Go veggie with black beans or lentils.
- Empanaditas / £5.952 stuffed cornmeal parcels, with your choice of black beans, cheese or meat of the day. Don't forget to add a sauce for the perfect empanada experience.
- Black Beans
- Meat of the Day
- Guasacaca / £1.25Avocado and coriander sauce. Perfect for yuca fries, plantain chips, empanaditas and arepitas.
- Salsa de Ajo / £1.25Garlic mayo sauce. Great with empanaditas, yuca or plantain chips, and tequeños.
- Homemade Chili Sauce / £1.25homemade hot sauce
- Dark Chocolate Tequeños / £8.954 fried breaded dark chocolate sticks, served with Yoke House vanilla Ice Cream
- Quesillo / £5.25a traditional Venezuelan dessert, similar to creme caramel and flan
- Banana Tres Leches / £5.95A twist to the classic three milks cake. A vanilla sponge soaked in three milks and banana liqueur, topped with dark chocolate bits.
- Pago Cloudy Apple Juice (200ml) / £2.50
- Britvic Cranberry Juice (200ml) / £2.30
- Pago Mango Juice (200ml) / £2.50
- Pago Orange Juice (200ml) / £2.50
- Pago Peach Juice (200ml) / £2.50
- Stratmore Sparkling Water (330ml) / £1.50
- Berrington Still Water (330ml) / £1.50
- Coca Cola (330ml) / £2.90
- Diet Coke (330ml) / £2.70
- Coke Zero (330ml) / £2.80
- Fever Tree Ginger Beer / £2.60
- Schweppes Lemonade / £1.80
DONATE A MEAL
Your donation which will be used towards making and delivering a meal to those most vulnerable and in need, during the Coronavirus crisis.
- Donate a meal / £6