- Traditional Guacamole$10Our authentic recipe made to order. Served with freshly made chips.
- Queso$9Our house-made creamy cheese sauce topped with pico de gallo. Served with fresh tortilla chips.
- Add Mexican Chorizo$2
- Spanish Garlic Shrimp$15Shrimp sauteed in a traditional Spanish garlic lime sauce. Served with fresh warm bread for dipping.
- Mexican Egg Rolls$12Our black bean corn mixture rolled in egg roll wraps and lightly fried. Served with our honey jalapeno sauce.
- Falafels A La Mexicana$12Our unique recipe served with Mediterranean flat bread and freshly made Greek tzatziki sauce.
- Calamari A La Mexicana$15Lightly fried calamari served with pico de gallo, jalapeno and Anaheim chili red sauce.
- Chimichangas De Camaron$14Grilled shrimp, chihuahua cheeses, pico de gallo and chipotle aiolo; rolled in a flour tortilla and lightly fried.
- Chips & Salsa$3.75Home made tortilla chips with our unique salsa for dipping.
Served with Mexican rice, and black beans.
- East L.A. Tacos$14Three corn tortillas stuffed with slow roasted pork, Spanish onions, cilantro and lime wedges.
- Juan Carlos Fish Tacos$15Three corn tortillas topped with lightly fried Whiting fish, chipotle aioli; slaw, and cilantro.
- Chicken Fajita Salad$13Fresh spring mix topped with chicken, chihuahua cheese, pico de gallo, sauteed peppers, black bean corn salsa and guacamole. Served with mango Chardonnay dressing.
- Steak Fajita Salad$13Fresh spring mix topped with steak, chihuahua cheese, pico de gallo, sauteed peppers, black bean corn salsa and guacamole. Served with mango Chardonnay dressing.
Served with Mexican rice and black beans, pico de gallo, pickled red onions and sour cream.
- Enchiladas De Pescado$15Lightly fried Whiting fish rolled in corn tortillas topped with traditional tomatillo sauce and queso fresco.
- Enchiladas De Queso$13Chihuahua cheese and onion rolled in corn tortillas. topped with a traditional Anaheim chili red sauce.
- Enchiliadas De Pollo$14Pulled chicken rolled in a corn tortilla topped with chipotle cream sauce and Chihuahua cheese.
- Enchiladas De Cerdo$14Slow roasted pork rolled in a fresh tortilla topped with our traditional tomatillo sauce and Chihuahua cheese.
- Combo Enchiladas$16Combo (3) enchiladas. Choose from chicken, beef, pork, or chihuahua cheese rolled in a corn tortilla.
- Mole Enchiladas$15Pulled chicken rolled in a fresh corn tortillas topped with our special chocolate spicy mole sauce and toasted sesame seeds.
- Enchiladas De Mariscos$18Shrimp, scallops, lump crab meat rolled in a corn tortillas topped with our chipotle creams sauce and two grilled shrimp.
Served with Mexican rice, black beans pickled red onions and sour cream.
- Chicken Mole Poblano$17Created in the 16th century by poblano nuns, this special sauce is considered to be the national sauce of Mexico. This spicy and sweet sauce is served over grilled chicken breast and topped with toasted sesame seeds.
- Chimichanga$15Your choice of grilled chicken or steak; A large flour tortilla stuffed with pico de gallo and Chihuahua cheese; Lightly fried and served with Anaheim for steak and Tomatillo for chicken.
- Carne Asada$22Grilled steak marinated in our special sauce. Served with (2) cheese enchiladas topped with Anaheim chili red sauce, sauteed pepper and onions.
- El Patron$18One chicken enchilada, one chihuahua cheese enchilada, one Gringo taco, and one bean tostada.
Served flour tortillas, mexican rice, refried beans, grilled pepper and onions, pico de gallo, chihuahua cheese and sour cream.
- Chicken Fajitas$17
- Double: For Two ( ADD)$13
- Beef Fajitas$17
- Double: For Two ( ADD)$13
- Ranchero Trio Fajitas$20Steak, chicken and shrimp topped with our Anaheim chili sauce and Chihuahua cheese.
- Diablo Shrimp Fajitas$18Spicy large grilled shrimp served with grilled jalapeno peppers.
Served with Mexican rice and vegetable of the day.
- Mexican Style Crab Cakes$18Two crab cakes made with our authentic lump crab stuffing mixture and broiled to perfection.
- Shrimp A La Veracruzana$19Large sauteed shrimp in our sweet and tangy Veracruz sauce.
- Mexican Flan$6Mexican style custard with a caramel topping and whipped cream.
- Churros$7Mexican pastry sticks rolled in cinnamon sugar; served with chocolate syrup and whipped cream.