Snacks & Small Bites big on flavour!
- Mango coleslaw$8Shredded red cabbage with mango, carrots and raisins tossed in a light creamy dressing
- Avocado Saltfish Buljol Salad$10Salted cod, avocado, onion, tomato, bell pepper
- Doubles$5Curried channa (chick peas) served between two pieces of fried pastry, garnished with cucumber slaw. Common street food originating from Trinidad and Tobago
- Trini Pasteles$7A traditional delicacy in Trinidad. Made from steamed cornmeal and filled with beyond meat, onion, bell pepper, golden raisins, capers, olives - 100% Vegan
- Caribbean Hand-Cut Fries$6Made with red potatoes, simply seasoned with salt
- Baked 1/4 Jerk Chicken$8Baked 1/4 Jerk Chicken a la carte
- Coucou w. tomato salsa (Caribbean Polenta)$8Creamy, thick and hearty polenta – Caribbean style
- Trinidad Style Corn Soup$7This corn soup is ram-packed with big chucks of corn, carrots, provisions, and the flavors are thick and heavy - a great Fall/Winter warmer
- Bowl of Curry Chicken$8Chicken Curry is an aromatic dish with potatoes in a rich curry sauce with coconut milk. Often paired with white rice.
- Bowl of Curry Shrimp$8Shrimp Curry is an aromatic dish with potatoes in a rich curry sauce with coconut milk. Often paired with white rice.
- Cod Fish Balls (Bacalau)$8Island-style fried fish balls. In the Caribbean, salt fish, also called bacalao, is fresh, meaty preserved white fish
- Jerk King Fish Special (6oz.)$9Baked white fish marinated in flavorful spicy jerk sauce
- Vegan Caribbean Bowl$15Yummy! Avocado, curried chickpea, zucchini, eggplant, Jamaican pumpkin, fried plantain, coconut basmati rice
TAPAS FOR 2
Need a bigger plate or want to share with a friend? Try these dishes a la carte or pair with a Caribbean side.
- General Tao Jerk Chicken$10General Tao chicken with a Caribbean Jerk twist a la carte. Watch out for those red hot chili peppers garnished on top!
- Cracked Conch w. mango slaw$16A deep fried dish similar to calamari, though much more filling and flavorful. Served with a side of mango coleslaw.
- Vegan Roti$14Eggplant, zucchini, cauliflower, Jamaican pumpkin, chick pea, potatoes, onions and celery
- Curry Chicken Roti$14Curry chicken, eggplant, zucchini, cauliflower, Jamaican pumpkin, chick pea, potatoes, onions and celery
- Curry Shrimp Roti$14Curry shrimp, eggplant, zucchini, cauliflower, Jamaican pumpkin, chick pea, potatoes, onions and celery
- The Mix 1LB Jerk Wings$141 pound of deep fried Jerk wings. Nuff said.
- The Mix 1LB BBQ Wings$141 pound of deep fried BBQ wings.
TRINI-ASIAN FUSION DINNERS
Asian cuisine with a taste of the Caribbean. Full meal dinner portions to fill your belly.
- Vegan Trini Style Lo Mein$12rice noodle, bell pepper, mushroom, carrot, snow peas, sesame, soy sauce. * ALLERGY WARNING: CONTAINS SESAME
- PEPPER SAUCE$1.50
- Jerk Chicken Trini Style Lo Mein$13Jerk Chicken with rice noodle, bell pepper, mushroom, carrot, snow peas, sesame, soy sauce. * ALLERGY WARNING: CONTAINS SESAME
- PEPPER SAUCE$1.50
- Shrimp Trini Style Lo Mein$14Shrimp with rice noodle, bell pepper, mushroom, carrot, snow peas, sesame, soy sauce. * ALLERGY WARNING: CONTAINS SESAME
- PEPPER SAUCE$1.50
- General Tao Jerk Chicken w. Basmati Rice$14General Tao chicken with a Caribbean Jerk twist, served with basmati rice. Watch out for those red hot chili peppers garnished on top!
- Vegan Fried Rice Dinner$12Coconut basmati fried rice with mixed vegetables (Dinner portion)
- Jerk Chicken Fried Rice Dinner$13Coconut basmati fried rice with mixed vegetables and Jerk Chicken (Dinner portion)
- Shrimp Fried Rice Dinner$14Coconut basmati fried rice with mixed vegetables and shrimp (Dinner portion)
Make it a meal! Add rice & peas to your 1/4 Jerk Chicken or try Basmati with King Fish.
- Basmati Rice$4A long-grain white rice characterized by a light nutty flavor and floral aroma. Popular side dish for curry
- Rice and Peas$6A traditional food within the "West Indian” Caribbean Islands - the 'peas' are often substituted kidney beans.
- Trini Vegetarian Pelau$8A one pot dish, Pelau can be found throughout the Caribbean - Rice, vegetables, coconut milk and herbs
- Vegan Fried Rice$6Coconut basmati fried rice with mixed vegetables
- Jerk Chicken Fried Rice$7Coconut basmati fried rice with mixed vegetables and Jerk Chicken
- Shrimp Fried Rice$8Coconut basmati fried rice with mixed vegetables and shrimp
A tasty extra to any meal!
- Zaboca (Fresh Avocado)$4
- Extra Roti Shell$5Caribbean-style roti is thin flatbread made from wheat flour, baking powder, salt, and water and cooked in a tawa (a flat or concave disc-shaped frying pan or griddle)
- Callaloo$5Dasheen bush (similar to spinach), okra, coconut milk, and seasonings
- Smashed Plantain$6
- Mango Chutney Sauce$1.50This chutney is spicy from ginger, mustard seeds, garlic, and red chili pepper flakes.
- Tamarind Sauce$1.50Tamarind paste is made from a sour, dark, sticky fruit that grows in a pod on a tamarind tree.
- Trini Peppa Sauce$1.50Made by blending fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs with mustard and vinegar, the scotch bonnet peppers give the sauce a glowing yellow colour. Unique tasting, flavourful hot sauce for the heat seekers.
- Avocado Key Lime Pie$7Yum! Save some room to try our new Vegan pie
- Dessert of the Night$7.50