- Jhinga Shan-E-Punjab£10.95Jumbo (King) Prawns marinated with Punjabi Spices and seared in a clay oven served with house salad.
- Scottish Salmon Tikka£9.95An Organic Scottish Salmon Fillet marinated in Ginger Garlic Yellow Chilli Powder Yoghurt and Spices served with homemade mint sauce.
- Bharra Kebab£7.95Tender British Lamb Chops Spiced and slowly roasted in a clay oven after being slightly marinated with ginger garlic paste and fine herbs.
- Sheekh Kebab£6.95Traditional mince kebab seasoned with homemade spices and fresh coriander then served with mixed salad lemon and mint sauce.
- Amritshari Fish Pakora£5.95Fish Fillet seasoned with Traditional spices fried and served with Fresh salad Lemon and Mint Sauce.
- Punjabi Chicken Tikka£5.95Succulent boneless chicken breast infused with authentic Punjabi spices cooked in a clay oven.
- Chicken Wings£3.95Spicy chicken wings cooked in a tandoor roasted and served with chilli garlic sauce.
- Chilli Garlic Prawns£7.25King Prawns infused with traditional Indian spices to release a liberating and Fresh combination of flavours. Cooked with fresh chilli to give that extra punch.
- Chilly Chicken£4.95Lightly battered chicken cubes pan fried in a garlic chilli sause with chunky onions and mix Peppers.
- Achaari Paneer Tikka£4.50Chunks of Cottage cheese marinated in tandoori spices with onion and mix peppers, cooked in a clay oven.
- Punjabi Samosa£3.95Well known Spicy Punjabi samosa served on a bed of chick peas and finished with yoghurt and tangy tamarind sauce.
- Tandoori Soya bites£5.25Mouth watering soya chunks marinated in Tandoori spices served with Meduf Sauce.
- Papri Chaat£3.95Traditional blend of Punjabi Fried flour pastries, chickpeas and small cubes of potato finish with a nectar yoghurt and Tangy tamarind chutney.
- Gol Guppa£3.95Punjabi street snack of mini Puff pastries filled with chickpeas and potato mix complimented with masala water.
- Hara Bhara Kebab£4.50Crispy Kebabs made of mixed blend of vegetables mashed potato and selection of herbs and spices.
- Chilli Garlic Mogo Masala£4.50Thick Chunks of fried cassava (tapioca) combined with garlic chilli sauce.
- Chilli Paneer£4.50A mouth watering dish consisting of Fried cubes of cottage cheese cooked with onion and mix pepper in a chilli and garlic sauce.
- Tandoori Mushrooms£4.95Fresh mushroom marinated for 24 hours in chefs Tandoori marination consisting of many different spices cooked in the tandoor till perfect.
- Mix Grill Small£9.95A selection of murgh tikka lamb chops, sheekh kebab and Amritsari fish.
- Mix Grill Large£14.95The perfect choice for the tandoor meat lovers. This platter has a combination of Punjabi jhinga, bara kebab, Scottish salmon, murgh tikka and sheekh kebab.
- Rasoi Vegetarian Platter£9.95Delightful dish for the vegetarian with roasted paneer tikka, mogo masala, Nara bhara kebab and Tandoori soya bite.
MAIN COURSE NON-VEGETARIAN
- Jhinga Bhuna Masala£8.95Sautéed prawns cooked with ginger, garlic, onions, tomatoes, blended with bhuna spices and garnished with fresh coriander.
- Nali Ghosht£10.50A delicious tender British lamb shank delicately fused with indian spices is served alongside flavoured rice.
- Lamb Rogan Josh£8.50A Punjabi delicacy consisting of boneless pieces of lamb cooked in a brown onion gravy.
- Murgh Makhani£7.95A rich brass and most popular dish of India containing marinated pieces of chicken tikka cooked in a clay oven that is transformed by tomato based gravy, enriched with a fresh cream and a hint of dried fenugreek.
- Punjabi Macchi Curry£7.95A fish fillet cooked in an onion, tomato, garlic flavoured gravy, with garlic, ginger and cumin seeds.
- Korma£8.95Boneless pieces of either lamb or chicken cooked and left to simmer in an almond and coconut based gravy brought together with fresh cream.
- Lamb Rada Masala£8.95A unique combination of boneless lamb of fresh lamb mince cooked in fresh herbal spices, fresh onions, green chilli, ginger and garlic. A slightly spicer dish full of flavour which is highly recommended to those that love lamb.
- Chicken Jalfrezi£7.95Strips of tandoor marinated chicken tossed with bell peppers in a masala curry.
- Karahi£8.95Boneless pieces of Lamb or Chicken tossed in a sauce boasting of ginger, garlic, selected spices with cubes of onions and mixed peppers.
- Keema Mattar Curry£7.95Minced Lamb tossed with cumin seeds, ginger, garlic and rich Punjabi spices brought together with garden peas.
- Bhuna£8.95Options available in either Lamb or Chicken. Tender succulent pieces of either lamb or chicken cooked in authentic Punjabi bhuna fashion flavoured with onion ginger, garlic, tomatoes and fresh coriander.
MAIN COURSE VEGETARIAN
- Makhani Paneer£5.95Chunks of Indian cottage cheese cooked in smooth tomato based gravy with helping of nuts and fresh cream.
- Paneer Tikka Masala£5.95Tandoori style roasted cubes of Indian cottage cheese infused with a Punjabi masala gravy.
- Karahi Paneer£5.97Indian cottage cheese and bell peppers tossed with cumin seeds, ginger, garlic, onions, tomatoes and spices, then topped with masala gravy.
- Malai Kofta£5.95Mouth-watering sultana stuffed cottage cheese dumplings cooked in tomato gravy and finished with cream and a hint of fenugreek.
- Dal Tarka£4.50Traditional homemade yellow dal infused with ginger, garlic, spices, finished with tomatoes, onions and masala and then garnished with fresh coriander.
- Punjabi Saag£5.50A tasteful combination of fresh spinach and mustard leaves blended with Punjabi style spices.
- Bhindi Masala£4.50Fresh Okra sautéed with chunky onions, tomatoes, with a mixture of spices and the garnished with fresh coriander.
- Pahari Aloo£4.50Cubes of British potatoes tempered with cumin seeds and the finished with tomatoes, onions, masala and garnished with fresh coriander.
- Shaam Severa£5.95Fresh mushroom and garden peas brought together in a delicious mild gravy.
- Dal Makhni£5.50Authentic Punjabi black lentils tempered with ginger, garlic, tomatoes and finished with cream and a hint off fenugreek.
- SpecialVegetarian Lamb£5.95Especially for those animal and environmental friendly, this is a pure vegetarian curry cooked with traditional spices and meat free lamb.
- SpecialVegetarian Chicken£5.95Try this healthy and low in saturated fat, meat free chicken curry. A vegetarian delight.
BIRYANI AND RICE
- Lamb Biryani£9.95Delicate boneless pieces of lamb cooked with finest basmati rice in a unique blend of spices with kewra water flavour.
- Chicken Biryani£8.95Boneless pieces of chicken immersed with fragrant rice with added spices.
- Vegetable Biryani£7.95Mixed vegetables cooked on a slow fire with basmati rice. Condiments and spices for a beautiful flavour.
- Prawn Biryani£10.50King Prawn simmered in 9 thick spicy gravy, covers with a blanket of the purest biryani basmati Rice prepared with fresh cardamom releasing a lovely fragrant aroma.
- Jeera Rice£2.95Indian basmati rice infused with cumin seeds.
- Pilao Rice£2.95Choice of your favourites from either, mixed vegetables, mush-rooms, peas or chilli garlic.
- Steamed Rice£2.50Plain steamed fragrant basmati rice.
BREADS AND CONDIMENTS
- Plain Naan£1.50Classic Indian bread cooked direct from a clay oven, served with or without butter.
- Garlic Naan£2.20Unleavened breads and sprinkles of garlic on there.
- Keema Naan£2.95Classic Indian bread stuffed with spicy lamb mince.
- Cheese Naan£2.50Classic Indian bread stuffed with cheese.
- Tandoori Roti£1.25Clay oven cooked traditional bread made from Chakki fresh wholemeal flour.
- Peshwari Naan£2.50Classic Indian bread stuffed with dry fruit powder, coconut powder and raisins.
- Punjabi Kulcha£2.50Tandoori bread stuffed with onion, green chillies and fresh coriander leaves.
- Stuffed Paratha£2.50A traditional fried flat bread with a choice of stuffing from either potatoes, cottage cheese (paneer) or onions.
- Plain Yoghurt£1.65Simply a plain and natural set yoghurt to cool the taste buds.
- Pineapple Raita£2.25Natural set yoghurt mixed together with delicious pineapple slices.
- Vegetarian Raita£2Plain yoghurt topped with finely chopped cucumbers, tomatoes, garnished with onions and coriander leaves.
- Bombay aloo£3.95
- Punjabi Green Salad£2
- Laacha Onion Salad£2
- Saag aloo£3.95
- Paneer saag£3.95
- Gulaab Jamun£3.95
- Matka Kulfi£4.95
- Gajar Ka Halwa£4.95
- Warm chocolate Fudge£4.95
- Vanilla Cheese Cake£4.50
- Ice Cream£6.95