Let's get some zzz's
- Full Size Crib with Linens - $14/day or $70/weekDimensions: 54"W x 31"D x 46"H Dream On Me - Full Size 2 in 1 Folding Stationary Side Crib The Dream On Me, full size folding crib is the only full size, 2 position folding crib available. It features a stationary (non drop side) rail design which provides the utmost in product safety. It has dual safety and beautiful non-toxic finish and is made of Pinewood.
- Pack N Play with sheet - $8/day or $40/weekUnfolded dimensions: 32.5Hx30.5Wx38D" Easy-to-use playard designed to set up in less than a minute Mesh sides for easy visibility; sturdy collapsible frame with folding feet and wheels for easy portability Comes with a full-size bassinet for napping infants up to 15 lbs. or for diaper changes; also includes a changing station for babies up to 25 lbs.
- Pack N Play Mattress - $2/day or $10/weekThe Kolcraft portable crib mattress provides an extra-thick nonallergenic comfort layer between your baby and the crib's base. Meets Federal Flammability Standard 16CFR 1632 & California Bureau of Home Furnishings Technical Bulletin 603
- Bed Rails - $4/day or $20/weekEspecially for Baby - 40 x 20 Bedrail - White Set of 2
- Standard High Chair - $6/day or $30/weekThe Graco Contempo has a dishwasher safe tray, height adjustable and reclining seat, and easy to clean seat pad.
- Booster Seat w/ Tray - $3/day or $15/weekWith an easy-to-clean design and adjustable features, this Fisher-Price Healthy Care booster seat promises to keep up with you and your little one at mealtime. Product Features Removable seat back and tummy adjustment for growing baby Smooth easy-wipe surfaces for quick cleaning Folds compactly for storing or to take on the go Detachable feeding tray is dishwasher safe Product Details Maximum weight: 50 lbs.
- Prince Lionheart bebePod Plus $5/day or $25/weekErgonomic design provides optimal support in helping Baby learn to sit Attachable toy specially designed to help Baby's development Adjustable tray with 2 colorful, reusable placemats
- Activity Mat $4/day or $20/weekLarge 32" play mat with sewn-in mat loops to add toys for tummy time play also includes 8 links to reposition toys.
- Cradle Swing - $7/day or $35/weekFeatures Soft, snuggly and oh-so-soothing—with two swinging motions and a variety of other customizable features that let you choose and combine what baby likes best! Plug-in option saves on batteries so baby can relax, swing and play in soothing comfort. Use from birth until child becomes active and may be able to climb out of the seat. Max weight: 25 lbs. (11,3 kg)
- Exersaucer - $5/day or $25/weekThe Evenflo ExerSaucer Mega active Learning Center provides hours of activity for your little one while helping them grow, develop, and flourish.
- Boppy Pillow - $5/day or $25/weekMoms and dads can still sit comfortably and easily feed their little ones. The boppy isn't just a one-trick pony--propping baby up after feeding time reduces reflux, and tummy play strengthens muscles and coordination.
- Tub of Toys $6/day or $30/weekAn assortment of 10-15 toys that are age appropriate including books and DVDs.
Health & Safety
- Potty Seat - $2/day or $10/weekA potty insert to put on the big potty.
- Superyard XT $8/day or $40/weekWith extra-tall 26-inch walls, the Superyard XT is a practical way to create a portable, safe play area for young children or pets. Enclosing 18 square feet, Superyard XT is made of durable reinforced plastic.
- Safety Gate - $2/day or $10/weekFits in any doorway from 28 to 42" wide and stands 26" high.
- Standard Baby Monitor $3/day or $15/weekUnder-the-mattress Sensor Pad detects your baby's slightest movements Includes two handheld parent units as well as a nursery unit Can be battery operated
- Diaper Champ $2/day or $10/weekConvenient odor-free way to dispose of diapers. Accepts both cloth and disposable diapers and uses any plastic bag.
- Bottle Warmer $2/day or $10/weekAuto shut-off for added safety Built-in night light for late night feedings Perfect for ALL types of bottles and even baby food jars
- Step Stool $2/day or $10/weekThis step stool features a non-slip surface and large rubber feet.
- Bath Tub $2/day or $10/weekAdjustable baby tub with built-in wash basin for toys, rinse water, and supplies.
- Wipe Warmer $2/day or $10/weekThe only warmer that will not brown and dry out wipes. Wipes stay fresh and germ-free with an anti-microbial moisture retention barrier. Low-voltage heating system maintains safe temperature.
Let's go explore with baby
- Single Premium Stroller - $12/day or $60/weekBaby Jogger City Mini makes urban mobility a breeze. A lightweight, compact, nimble and easy-to-collapse three-wheel stroller equipped with everything you and baby need for a safe day out on the town. The City Mini is not intended for jogging Compact, lightweight stroller can be easily folded.
- City Mini Double Stroller - $14/day or $70/weekThis double travel stroller is lightweight, features swivel wheels, and is easy to fold. It features a ventilated near-flat reclining seat, a universal accessory mounting bracket, multiple storage compartments, a suspension system and wheels with sealed bearings and a rear parking brake. 5-point safety harness is adjustable, with shoulder pads and padded buckle cover. A multi-position "no pinch" sun canopy has clear view windows so baby can see you and you can see baby. Stroller is less than 30" wide, so it is more flexible in tight spaces. Maximum weight of both children combined should not exceed 100 pounds.
- City Mini GT - $12/day or $60/weekBaby Jogger City Mini GT makes all-terrain mobility a breeze in an easy-to-collapse three-wheel stroller equipped with everything you and baby need for a safe day out on the town. Hand-operated parking brakes lock your stroller in place with total ease while a padded seat reclines so baby can nap on the go. Front-wheel suspension keeps the ride smooth while an adjustable handlebar. Holds infants up to 65lbs. Adjustable five-point safety harness.
- City Mini GT Double - $20/day or $80/weekThe City Mini GT Double takes multi-terrain strolling to the next level with all-terrain capacities and deluxe standard features in a chic compact package. Its easy-to-use side-by-side design and all terrain tires make it perfect for both every day excursions in the urban jungle and weekend adventures off the beaten path. The supportive plush padded seats recline to a near flat position and feature vented seat tops to increase airflow within the stroller with retractable weather covers to cover the mesh in inclement weather. The City Mini GT has roomy seats that also feature a taller seat back and longer foot well to accommodate taller children. Also featured are individually adjustable sun canopies with peek-a-boo windows, adjustable five-point safety harnesses with shoulder pads and buckle cover, a large and easy to access under seat basket, seat back storage compartments and a rear parking brake. Maximum weight capacity of the City Mini GT Double is 100 lbs. This stroller is not intended for jogging.
Let's drive to grandma's house
- Infant Car Seat - $8/day or $40/weekGraco Snugride Click Connect 30 LX Infant Car Seat makes it easy to carry baby from car to stroller and everywhere in between. Safely seats rear-facing child weighing 4 - 30 lb., and measuring up to 30" tall 5-point, front adjust safety harness Side-impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management Convenient, LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base for easy installation Removable infant head and body support cushions with harness covers Measures 17.5" W x 27" H x 14" D Car seat weight: 7.5 lb. without base; 13.6 lb. with base
- Standard Convertible Car Seat - $8/day or $40/weekKeeps your baby rear-facing up to 40 pounds (in baby car seat mode), longer than most other car seats in the US; The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends you keep your child rear-facing as long as possible Keeps your forward-facing child harnessed up to 65 pounds.Harness height must be at or above child’s shoulders Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards and help reassure safety-conscious parents Engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213 In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the My Ride 65 has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system.
- Premium Convertible Car Seat - $10/day or $50/week3 Recline Positions for your child's comfort and safety. Quick-Adjust 10-Position Harness and 2-Position Buckle allow you to move the harness upward and buckle outward for a comfy, secure fit as your baby grows Easy-on/off Lower Anchors lock into place with a click and are easily released with the push of a button. The Marathon converts from a rear-facing position (for babies 5-40 lbs.) to a forward-facing position (for children 20-65 lbs.) to keep your child safe.
- Booster Car Seat - $8/day or $40/weekBooster car seat for children from 25-120 pounds. Little ones from 25-40 pounds will rest comfortably in the seat, snug in a 5-point harness. As your child grows, the harness may be removed and the seat becomes a booster for children from 40-120 pounds.
- Turbo Booster with Back - $6/day or $30/weekFits your "big kid" 3-10 years old, from 30-100 lbs and 38" to 57" tall Easily converts to backless booster for years of use Height adjustabe head support grows with your child Padded, height adjustable armrests are extra comfortable
- Turbo Booster without Back - $5/day or $20/weekBackless version has padded, height-adjustable arm rests and hide-away cup holders. For children from 4 to 10 years, from 40 lbs to 100 lbs and between 40 and 57 inches tall.