Starters or... finishers... you decide! There is no order in deliciousness!
- Arancini [Risotto Balls]$10A creamy blend of Arborio rice, parmesan cheese, fresh mozzarella, herbs and spring peas.
- Bruschetta$10A fresh grilled house-made baguette brushed with Saratoga Olive Oil, a sprinkling of salt and pepper and topped with a combination of fresh plum tomatoes, shallots, garlic, basil and perfectly aged balsamic vinegar. Add mozzarella 1.50
- Zucchini Fries$11Crispy zucchini fries with our house-made garlic aioli served on a bed of lightly dressed mixed greens
- Ricotta Fritters$13Panko-coated and golden fried Maplebrook Farm ricotta and spinach. Served over a bed of lightly dressed mixed greens with a balsamic drizzle.
- Stella Crab Cakes$14We use only fresh Lump crab meat combined with herbs, capers, peppers, onion, garlic aioli and topped with heirloom tomatoes and scallions; a customer favorite
- Zuppa di Clams$14One dozen Littleneck clams simmered in a white wine sauce with garlic and fresh herbs. Served with Stella crostini
- Cold Antipasto$14Imported cured meats, farm fresh cheeses, peppers, olives, and artichoke hearts, served with a sweet fig preserve and Stella crostini. Small $14. serves 1-2 – Large $26. serves 2-4
House Dressing Choices: Roasted Garlic Parmesan Vinaigrette, White Balsamic Vinaigrette with Fresh Herbs. Salad Additions: Grilled Chicken $5, Grilled Shrimp $7, Crab Cakes $9
- Full House Salad$7A leafy spring mix with sweet heirloom cherry tomatoes and rainbow carrots.
- Full Stella Salad$10Sweet Heirloom grape tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, Maplebrook Farm mozzarella on crisp romaine & arugula.
- Full Caesar Salad$9Healthy romaine tossed with shavings of imported aged Parmigiano Reggiano Italian cheese, house-made croûtons and our creamy Caesar dressing.
- Seasonal Soup of the Day$6.50
Our Stella Pizza ~ made fresh, in-house!
- Meat Lovers$13Chef’s Specialty Meatballs, Italian pork sausage in our robust Stella meat sauce with fresh Maplebrook Farm mozzarella
- Chicken Florentine$13Grilled chicken with fresh mozzarella cheese, spinach, grape tomato, sun-dried tomato and finished with pecorino romano cheese and basil
- Vegetarian$11A mouthwatering medley of farm fresh vegetables; eggplant, squash, sweet roasted tomatoes, and arugula with our house-made Tuscan bean garlic spread with a balsamic reduction
- Three Cheese$13Ricotta, fresh mozzarella, pecorino romano, spinach and grape tomato with a balsamic reduction
- The Godmother$12A new house favorite! Sautéed shiitake and button mushrooms with shallots, heirloom grape tomatoes and fresh mozzarella over a garlic-herb olive oil and finished with arugula and a balsamic reduction
- Sausage & Pepper$13Sweet Italian sausage with red and yellow bell pepper and Vidalia onion deglazed with a touch of white wine and mozzarella
served al-dente with our fresh Stella bread ~ All of our pasta, bread and sauces are made in-house daily! Imported aged Parmigianno Reggiano cheese as requested ~ ask about gluten free options
- Linguine or Tagliatelle with Marinara$11Crushed tomatoes simmered in, garlic, Saratoga Olive Oil, white wine and fresh herbs with our house-made pasta.
- Linguine or Tagliatelle with Meat Sauce$13.50Crushed tomatoes with pork, beef and fresh herbs, slowly simmered in garlic, onion, Saratoga Olive Oil, and red wine with our house-made pasta.
- Tagliatelle Pomodoro$12Pomodoro tomatoes simmered in shaved garlic and white wine, finished with fresh basil and parsley and served with our long, flat ribbon pasta.
- Cavatelli with Vodka Sauce$16Fresh crushed tomatoes simmered in vodka, red pepper and slivered garlic. Finished with heavy cream and fresh basil.
- Cavatelli with Basil Pesto & Garlic$17.50A zesty pesto sauce made with fresh basil, pine nuts, garlic and herbs. Served with our small pasta shells made with Maplebrook Farm ricotta cheese.
- Cavatelli with Roasted Vegetables$17.50Our cavatelli tossed with fresh eggplant, mushrooms, zucchini, squash, roasted red peppers and shallots.
- Traditional Cheese Ravioli$14Traditional ravioli stuffed with ricotta cheese in our house-made marinara sauce.
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli$19Ravioli with portobello, porcini and shiitake mushrooms, mozzarella and pecorino cheese in a sherry wine alfredo sauce.
Served with a side House salad or side Caesar salad, linguine or tagliatelle and fresh Stella bread. *We use all natural, antibiotic-free chicken
- Chicken Parmesan$19chicken cutlet topped with Stella marinara, mozzarella and parmesan cheese; a customer favorite at Stella.
- Carlotta's Chicken Francese$21in a lemony white wine sauce with organic butter and herbs, served with Stella linguine.
- Chicken Marsala$21pan seared with shallots, mushrooms and Marsala wine. Served with gourmet fingerling potatoes with baby spinach.
- Chicken Piccata$22Pan-seared chicken cutlet in a tangy lemon butter sauce with briny capers and served with Stella linguine.
- Eggplant Parmesan$18lightly battered eggplant layered with fresh mozzarella, parmesan cheese and Stella Marinara.
- Luigi’s Linguine Alle Vongole$24Fresh Linguine with Littleneck clams in a white wine sauce with garlic and fresh herbs. Finished with baby spinach and heirloom tomatoes.
- Shrimp Genovese$24in a white wine sauce with baby spinach and heirloom tomatoes over Stella linguine.
- Veal Saltimbocca$27Breaded veal cutlet topped with fresh herbs, mozzarella, and prosciutto over Stella linguine in a garlic butter herb sauce.
- Risotto of the Week!MARKET PRICE. Your server has all of the delicious details!
Side Dishes and Additions
- Chef’s Specialty Meat Balls $7in Stella Marinara
- Sausage $5In Stella Marinara
- Grilled Chicken$5
- Sautéed Escarole$9With white beans & garlic. A flavorful customer favorite
- Sautéed Spinach$7With Saratoga Olive Oil and garlic
- Sautéed Zucchini and Squash$9with shallots, tossed with arugula and balsamic reduction
- Sautéed Broccoli Rabe$9with Saratoga Olive Oil & garlic, topped with pecorino romano.
Ask about our Stella Dessert Special of the day!
$29.95 Family Take-Away Meals for 4 every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday Nights
Stella Pasta Dinner, Salad and Freshly Baked Bread for Four Please order by phone between 1pm – 7:30pm 518.399.8322