Cocktail Hour Stations
- The Tuscan TableThis is a signature of Love + Rosemary, a large foodscape of smoked and cured meats, gourmet soft and hard cheeses, Mediterranean dips, vegetable crudites, breads and crackers Presented as a station and priced per guest
- The Pasta BarPick your pasta, pick your sauce! The pasta bar is a manned station with fresh pasta served with a choice of two to three sauces such as "Jessica" sauce (oven roasted tomato, garlic and olive oil) "Del a Nonna" (creamy gorgonzola sauce with spring peas and pancetta) or Pasta al Tartufo (white truffles, oil and parmesan). Served to order and priced per guest
- Seafood & Raw BarA Beautiful display of shrimp cocktail, steamed and raw clams, Eastern Shore Oysters on the half shell, seafood salad with calamari and octopus, and lobster (season/MP pending). Served as a station and priced per guest
Passed hors d'oeuvres
Just a sampling of some of our more popular passed appetizers
- Fort Lauderdale ShrimpGrilled shrimp skewers marinaded in a garlic, mustard and wine sauce
- Feta BruschettaFresh bruschetta made with vine ripened tomatoes, garlic, onion, herbs and feta cheese served on a grilled crostini.
- Chicken SatayGrilled marinated chicken breast on skewers, served with a peanut, ginger and soy dipping sauce
- Lamb LollipopsGrilled lamb chops, with garlic and rosemary served with a Greek yogurt dipping sauce
- Rosemary ShrimpGrilled Shrimp with lemon, garlic and rosemary on a skewer. served with a Greek yogurt dipping sauce
- Vegetable Spring RollsFresh Asian vegetables rolled in a thin pastry and served with a sweet and sour sauce
- ESVA Crab CakesMade with Eastern Shore lump crab meat and served with a roasted pepper aioli sauce
- Asian BBQ MeatballsMeatballs dressed in a sweet BBQ sauce with hints of ginger and sesame seeds
- Buffalo BrusselsRoasted halved brussel sprouts tossed in a buffalo sauce and topped with crumbled blue cheese
The following is a sampling of some of our seasonal salads.
- Summer BerriesMixed Spring greens with a combination of seasonal berries such as blueberry, raspberry or strawberries, a soft gorgonzola cheese and a drizzled balsamic glace. Can be served without the cheese for a vegan option.
- Classic CaesarCrisp romaine lettuce chopped and tossed with a creamy Caesar dressing and topped with shaved Parmesan cheese and garlic croutons.
- Traditional GreekA traditional mixed green salad with slices of tomato, cucumbers, red onions, olives, capers and feta cheese, in a balsamic vinegret. Can be served without cheese for a Vegan option.
Love + Rosemary is known for its "Family Style" service, at least 9 out of 10 of our clients choose it. It offers the perfect balance of an elegant formal plated event without restricting your guests to a single entree choice. They can try everything! After all, they are all family now! That said, we are happy to accommodate you if you choice a plated or a buffet style event.
- Herb Encrusted ChickenOne of our most famous dishes! Pan seared herb encrusted chicken thighs, finished in the oven and served with a garlic, lemon, wine and oregano sauce
- Grilled Filet MignonFilet mignon grilled to perfection and served with a Rosemary demi glace
- Grilled SalmonAnother Contender for Favorite dish! Fresh grilled Atlantic salmon served with a lemon, dill, caper creme sauce
- Cod Acqua Pazza (Crazy Water)Fresh Atlantic Cod broiled and dressed with a sauce of lemon, tomatoes, olives, garlic, capers, butter and wine
- Skirt Steak Ole!Grilled Skirt steak sliced and served with a warm tomato salsa and topped with Peruvian lime marinaded red onion
- Shrimp SantoriniLocal wild caught shrimp roasted with tomato, garlic, butter, wine and feta cheese
Popular Side Dishes
Family Style service comes with one starch and two vegetable side dishes
- Salt Crusted New PotatoesWhole baby red bliss potatoes roasted with a sea salt crust
- Mushroom RisottoCreamy rissotto with butter, wine and mushrooms
- Jacked Up MacThe grown up version of Mac & Cheese, with a mixture of gourmet cheeses including pepper jack for a little kick!
- Roasted RootsA variety of roasted root vegetables perfect for a Fall event
- Tuscan White BeansTuscan white beans tossed with cloves of roasted garlic, lemon and rosemary
- Roasted AsparagusAsparagus roasted with olive oil, lemon and sea salt
- Grilled ZucchiniA simple Italian dish of grilled zucchini delicately dressed in white wine vinegar, oil and local sea salt
Dietary Restrictions & Special Requests
We ask that you inform us ahead of time of any specific food allergies or dietary restrictions, but we also want you to know that we are happy to accommodate you or any of your guests with special dietary needs
- Non-GlutenWith many people suffering from allergies to gluten, we are happy to report that your guests with this allergy can safely partake in most of our dishes. Our Mediterranean style of cooking is naturally gluten free because we use olive oil for most of our sauces and we never use flour as a thickener.
- Vegan/Vegetarian/Dairy FreeFor our Vegan/Vegetarian/Dairy Free guests we create a nice Ramen Bowl with Vegetable broth and heaping with Asian Vegetables and Noodles, please try to let us know ahead of time.
- Kids MealsWhile we believe that all kids should eat their veggies, we know that this is not always the case! Please let us know ahead of time if you have a large amount of children attending your event and we will be happy to offer some kid friendly fare!
While we provide cake cutting service, we do not provide the Wedding cake! We will leave that up to you! We will provide an assortment of cookies and Italian pastries in a lovely display or work with you to provide something more unique to your events such as pies, ice cream sundae bars, donuts, zeppolis...let's discuss! Coffee & Tea Service Included. Espresso Bar available at an additional Cost.