Biscuits and Scones
Buttery, flaky, and dancing the line between savory and sweet. All of our Biscuits and Scones are made with buttermilk, for a rich and moist dough.
- Buttermilk Biscuits$1Classic buttermilk biscuits just as grandma makes them. (Add some butter and honey for a traditional breakfast)
- Black Pepper and Chive Biscuit$2A savory buttermilk biscuit with a bit of kick from fresh black pepper and chives.
- Prosciutto and Parmesan Biscuit$2A slightly salty take on the classic biscuit with finely chopped prosciutto and grated parmesan baked into every bite.
- Blueberry Scone$2A small scone filled with fresh berries.
- Ginger Scone$2Filled with crystallized ginger, these little treats pack a flavorful punch.
- Cranberry Scone$2A classic scone filled with cranberry, for a not-too-sweet pastry.
- Lemon Poppyseed Scone$2A bright and refreshing little scone.
Hearty muffins full of fresh fruits, berries, and flavors
- Blueberry Muffins$2Flavorful blueberry buttermilk muffins with juicy blueberries and a hint of citrus.
- Morning Glory Muffins$2Hearty muffins filled with apple, coconut, carrot, nuts, and seeds.
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffins$2A classic combo with bright citrus to perk you up.
- Orange Cranberry Muffins$2A tart and cheerful combination that is perfect for any time of day.
Firm little not-too-sweet cookies; perfect for pairing with coffee
- Coffee Caramel$2Coffee biscotti drizzled with a homemade caramel.
- Cranberry Pistachio$2A little bit of fruit to bring the sweet and a little bit of nut to bring the salty.
- Almond$2The classic biscotti.
Bites and Bits
Sweet treats in two-bite pieces
- Shortbread Brownies$2Crispy shortbread on the bottom. Dense brownie on top.
- Almond Slice$3A buttery little square of almond, citrus, and honey.
- Madeleine$2Light yet buttery citrus teacakes.
There really is nothing quite like a cookie
- ANZAC Biscuits$2A crispy yet soft combination of oat, coconut, dried apricot, and honey; as though your favorite granola grew up to become a cookie.
- Ginger Molasses Cookies$2A winter favorite that is good year round, with crystallized ginger and flavorful molasses.