- Baba Ganoush$7.95Grilled eggplant dip with tahini, garlic and lemon.
- Hummus with pita$7.95A healthy Mediterranean staple of ground chickpeas with Greek seasonings, olive oil, tahini and lemon.
- Tzatziki with pita$7.95A refreshing dip with mint, dill, lemon and other seasonings used for many foods and veggies.
- Dolmathes$6.954 Grape leaves stuffed with leaned ground beef, long grain rice, and Greek seasonings cooked to a tender mouth watering delight.
- Spanakopita$7.25Layers of flaky fillo dough surround a mixture of chopped spinach, three cheeses and Greek seasonings. This is a savory pastry sure to satisfy your palate in many ways.
- Greek sampler for two$15.50Includes a generous portion of our fresh made hummus, Greek olives, tomato wedges, two Dolmathes(stuffed grape leaves), tzatziki sauce and two pita breads.
- Greek sampler for four$25.50Everything that is included in the Greek sampler for two with twice as much to serve four people.
- Falafel$5.50Ground chickpeas with middle eastern seasonings, fried, and served with tahini sauce.
- Hummus falafel platter$14.50
- 6 Tasty Wings$6.95Crispy wings coated with our tasty homemade buffalo sauce.
- 12 Tasty Wings$13.95
- Saganaki$10.50Otherwise known as flaming cheese. This is a Greek foodie favorite. Kasseri cheese coated with brandy and lit on fire at your table. You will be yelling OPA as the flames rise and are doused with fresh squeezed lemon.
- Potato skins el greco$9.20Five crunchy skins with melted Kasseri cheese, Greek seasonings w/tzatziki dipping sauce
- Dip platter$10.95A sample of fresh made traditional and basil pesto hummus, baba ganoush, tzatziki, w/two warm pita breads.
- Loaded Pita Fries$10.95Deep fried seasoned pita strips topped with gyro meat, feta cheese. lettuce, tomoato served with tzatziki sauce
- Pita fries$7.95deep fried pita strips with Greek seasoning and tzatziki for dipping. Very tasty for kids and adults alike.
- Loaded hummus$14.95Our fresh made hummus topped with diced tomatoes, olives, cucumbers and feta cheese.
FROM THE GRILL
- Gyro$7.95Grilled tender lamb/beef combination cut into thin strips with lettuce, tomato, onion, and our fresh made tzatziki sauce on an open faced pita bread. To go gyros will be wrapped.
- Gyro with side$9.95Sides include crinkle cut fries or onion rings.
- Gyro deluxe$8.95Everything as our basic gyro with feta cheese added.
- Gyro deluxe with side$10.95Choice of sides as with the basic gyro.
- Chicken souvlaki$8.95Succulent marinated grilled chicken kabob strips with diced tomatoes, white onions, and feta cheese wrapped in a warm fluffy pita bread.
- Chicken souvlaki with side$10.95Same as basic dish with choice of fries or onion rings.
- Falafel wrap$7.954 Falafel balls served in a pita bread with tahini sauce and salad ingredients inside.
- Greek Philly gyro w/fries$12.95Gyro meat on pita with grilled onions and green peppers, topped with banana peppers, lots of melted Kasseri cheese, and Tzatziki sauce. This is served open faced to either cut into or roll up like a sandwich.
- Lamb sliders$12.95Succulent lamb mini burgers topped with our super tasty feta cheese spread and red onions. Three sliders to an order or two with a side.
- Greek beef sliders$10.95three tasty seasoned mini burgers with our super tasty feta cheese spread and red onions. Three to an order or two with a side.
ENTREES (All come with side salad)
- Pastitsio$14.50This is a very popular food in Greece. Long macaroni noodles layered with well seasoned lean ground beef with a touch of cinnamon, another layer of noodles topped with a white creamy bechamel sauce and melted cheddar cheese.
- Spanakopita$10.25(Spinach pita) A mouth watering favorite, it combines chopped spinach, three cheeses, and Greek seasonings between many layers of fillo dough sheets. You will crave this item time and time again.
- Chicken kabob platter w/pita$15.95Tender marinated grilled chicken kabobs rest on a bountiful bed of tasty rice accompanied by pieces of feta cheese, Greek olives, warm pita bread with tzatziki sauce. A full meal to be sure.
- Moussaka (On Wednesday and Saturday only)$15.95Layers of sliced potatoes,eggplant and a hearty meat sauce topped with a white creamy bechamel sauce and baked into a sensory delight.
- Lamb chops$24.95Three succulent marinated medium rare petite lamb chops on rice pilaf plated with Tzatziki and pita accompanied with a side Greek salad
- Soutzoukakia$18.95Large baked meatballs in a garlic, cumin, and wine sauce plated on Greek potatoes. A real authentic treat.
- Chicken oreganato$14.95Baked chicken thighs in lemon and oregano served with Greek potatoes.
- Combo platter$18.95Combining the delicious entrees of Soutzoukakia and chicken oreganato.
SOUPS Cup 4.95 Bowl $5.95
- Avgolemono$4.95This is the best of Greece. Chicken, orzo noodles, egg, veggies, and lots of lemon. Feeling under the weather? This is what the Greek women give their kids to make them feel better.
SALADS (Add $3.00 for chicken or gyro meat)
- Greek small$8.25Loaded with veggies and home made dressing.
- Greek large$10.25
- Horiatiki (Villager salad)$9.50This is traditional Greek. No lettuce in this one but lots of veggies.
- Crinkle cut fries$4.95
- Onion rings$4.95
- Pita bread$1
- Side salad$3.50
- Gyro meat$3
- Baklava$4.95The best baklava in this area. Enough said.
- Galaktoboureko$4.95A custard farina mix with seasonings in between layers of filo dough. A wonderful traditional Greek pastry topped with our homemade syrup.
- Baklava cheesecake$7.95Homemade baklava cheesecake drizzled with our honey sugar syrup and plated with chocolate syrup. Pure decadence.
- Kourabiathes$2.95Greek wedding cookies made with butter and almonds and coated with powdered sugar. Sold in increments of 6.
- Chocolate baklava$6.50Pinwheel design. Baked with chocolate chip morsels topped with our amazing syrup.
- Soda$2.75We carry Coca Cola products.
- Fresh brewed iced tea$2.50
- House wine$6Red: Pinot Noir White: Chardonnay
- Greek Wine$9Red and white
- Retsina$9Resinated wine
- Mavrodaphne$9A dessert wine
- Greek beer$5.50
- Premium Greek wines$11