Some of the regulars
- MeatballsFettuccini meatballs in a rich tomato and red wine sauce ladened with herbs and a kick of spice.
- PistachioOne of our favourites! This dish is a must try, inspired by trips to Florence and Northern Italy. Pure comfort food, with or without a pancetta crumb.
- Sun blushed TomatoA bright pesto full of flavour.
- Classic MacSuper indulgent and naughtily good. When it’s on the menu, top it full of extras like bbq beef brisket or pancetta crumb.
- Smoked SalmonA fine creamy smoked salmon sauce, probably too good to be street food but we're nice like that.
- Boscaiola with leeksA beautiful autumnal dish that can be enjoyed all year round. Made with white wine, fresh herbs, wild mushrooms, Italian sausage and local leeks, a true creamy delight.
Some of the Specials
- Classic PestoA true classic that packs a punch
- Taormina MacInspired by the beautiful Sicilian town of Taormina, this rich cheesy, spiced pepper and pancetta dish is one special to look out for.