"PHO-NOMENAL" SOUPS (AVAILABLE ALL DAY)
Our Pho ("fuh") broth is stewed overnight for 8-12 hours from beef bone marrow and chicken bones combined. We use filet mignon beef rare slices (note: for TO GO orders, we leave the beef rare on top, so make sure broth is hot to pour over to cook to perfection. Let us know if you want it cooked) and our beef meatballs are made from scratch fresh in-house. If you have never tried one of the popular and traditional bowls of Vietnam, you're in for quite the treat! You will be hooked "Pho life!" We served good sized bowls and portions.
- P1. PHO-LICIOUS$11.95If you are a beef lover, look no further and try our rice noodle beef & chicken combo based broth soup. A traditional Vietnamese favorite, we stew the broth overnight from all beef & chicken bones. It's our FU style pho broth, so a little different those most tradiational Pho restaurants. NO MSG, that's another plus for our broths. Served with thin filet mignon thin beef slices, brisket slices, and HOMEMADE fresh beef meatballs slices. We have good sized bowls. If you haven't tried this before, we highly recommend you step outside your comfort zone and you may be hooked PHO-life! (for the Large bowl, please add $2) for the Small bowl, minus $2.)
- P2. PHO-CHIKANOODLES$11.95This is a rice noodle chicken soup bowl for those who are chicken lovers. It is the same beef & chicken combo broth base, but served with sous vide chicken breast, dark meat slices, & you'll walk away quacking for some more, okay, chicken, not duck- rest assured! (for the Large bowl please add $2 & for the small bowl minus $2)
- P3. MEE-WONTONIC$11.95This is an egg noodle hot soup bowl with a broth stewed overnight from pork & chicken bones. The savory flavors of pork slices mixed in with the tender yellow egg noodles and pork & shrimp combo steamed dumplings will leave you wondering, "where have you been all my life?" Another favorite Vietnamese soup bowl that is named Mi Hoanh Thanh (Mee-Won-Tawn). (for the Large bowl, please add $2, for small bowl minus $2)
- P5. HOT & MILD WONTONIC$11.95For those with a tendency to warm up your tongue and tummy, this is a mild spiced egg noodle stuffed pork & shrimp combo wontons in a pork & chicken bone based broth soup bowl. It's sure to warm things up inside with every sip and spoon full of pure spicy yummyness. Beware, you have been warned. Just one mild spice level, if you want more, add good ole Siracha or ask for homemade chili paste on the side! (for the Large bowl, please add $2 and for small bowl minus $2))
- P6. PHO-MYVEGGIES$12.95This is a rice noodle soup bowl for those who love veggies. The broth is stewed from fruits including Fuji apples, Asian pears, and vegetables such as daikon and jicama. Mushroom based seasoning and topped off with king & oyster mushrooms and lightly battered fried tofu on the side, who knew Pho without meat could taste so good! (for the Large bowl please add $2 and for the small bowl minus $2)
- P7. TOM YUMMEE$12.95Thai inspired soup with FU's little twist! Lemon grass chicken & pork bones based broth rice noodle soup. Served with shrimp, brisket slices, and filet mignon beef slices that cook to perfection once the hot broth is poured on top. Basil and bean sprouts are already added in the soup. Tangy & medium spiced.(For large bowl add $2, for small bowl minus $2)
- P8. PHO-KETOLISH$14.95For you KETO fans, this is PHO you! We use shirataki noodles in a (beef & chicken) combo bone base broth that's sugar free. This soup bowl comes with homemade beef meatball slices, filet mignon beef rare slices that cooks when you pour the hot broth in. (Large bowl add $2, Small bowl minus $2) (Extra fresh veggies add 2.95) (NO KETO noodles, just broth and meats, minus -$3.95) (No meats sub Veggies/No Noodles sub Veggies, no additional charge) (Add Beef Bone marrow and tendon on side, add $3.50)
SHAR-EDIBLES (AVAILABLE ALL DAY)
Because sharing is caring. We have some amazing homemade crispy Vietnamese eggrolls to fresh healthy spring rolls options. Did we mention we make our own dipping sauces for the egg rolls and spring rolls.
- S1. FLYING EGGROLLS$5.95You will fall in love with our homemade crispy eggrolls-made from scratch by Mamma Hong's recipe. It is a thin and crispy eggroll wrapped with ground pork, clear vermicelli bean thread, minced carrots, jicama, and mushrooms. By itself, it is already tasty, but dipping it the house special sweet & sour sauce is a treat! (4 rolls per order) These are all homemade! If you like the old Vietnamese style of lettuce wraps and fish sauce( please add $1.50)
- S2. CRABBY CREAM ROLLS$5.95Now if you have had crab fried wontons, crab puffs, or similar, this is a must try. We use the eggroll wrap to roll up cream cheese with little pieces of imitation crab meat in each roll which is then deep fried. Be careful, these rolls need to cool down or can explode in your mouth. Be patient, plenty to go around. (6 rolls per order). These are a little smaller size than our Flying egg rolls and dip in our house sweet n sour sauce.
- S3. MACAROLLEE$5.95This crispy golden delight is where the East meets the West. Using the eggroll wrap, we've rolled into it our childhood favorite, Mac n Cheese with ham bits(you can request no ham bits if in stock). Dip this into the tangy BBQ sauce, and even adults will fall in love with it! (4 per order)
- S4. *SPRING ROLLN$4.95For a lighter and healthier option, our spring rolls are made with clear thin rice sheets, dipped in water, and rolled into perfection with your favorite meat and veggies (2 full rolls per order). Choose from the traditional steamed shrimp/pork combo, Grilled beef only (Add $1.50), Grilled beef/shrimp combo (Add $2.50), or Fried Tofu only (Add $2.00). Complemented by green lettuce, vermicelli rice noodles. Served with our signature homemade peanut sauce. Made to order so please be patient as we like to do things fresh!
- S6. FU MANCHUNG WINGS$7.95Our house chef, Taylor has perfected his wing marinade (sweeter glaze with a little kick/mild spice!) and cooking method from scratch 2 step process. What are you "winging" for? Try an order today and try to limit yourself to just six full wing pieces and save your tummy for some other yummy bites too! (6 wing pieces per order)
- S7. FU MANCHUNG RIBS$8.25Who says an asian restaurant can't make some good ole fashion ribs. These ribs are juicy and tender, with a house special seasoning sweeter marinade glaze with a little kick that will leaving you wondering, where have you been all my life? (per 10 oz. order or 2-2.5 rib pieces bone in.
- S8. GROHMAN SAMPLER$6.95A sampler of our top 3 crispy rolls. (2 Flying eggrolls, 2 Crabby cream rolls, & 2 Macarollees. May substitute within the rolls here only, no Spring roll or other substitutions allowed.
- S9. FU FU FRIES$7.95Loaded fries with house special mayonnaise sauce drizzled over with pulled pork pieces off the rib with jalepeno slices in our house special vinegar sauce. Best if ordered while dining in, not recommended to go as fries in a closed container will become soft and soggy, unless you like it that way!
ALL DAY FAVORITE DISHES
A kind reminder that lunch hours are casual counter service. You grab a menu upon entering our family eatery, walk down to the front counter to place your order, get a number assigned, and food will be brought out to you. Silverware and condiments are next to the drink station as you are free to grab whatever you need for sauces and free refill on drinks. Below are our family favorites that we'd like to share with you. These dishes are inspired from Thailand, Vietnam, India, and Hawaii.
- L1. ELOISA'S HOUSE FRIED RICE$11.95Just try it! You won't go anywhere else for fried rice after you get hooked on this. We use a special home sauce recipe mixture that has a little nice kick, with premium grade Japanese grain rice. Very soft, moist, & a little stickier. It comes with white onions, broccoli, and carrots. You pick your choice of either chicken, or beef, or (shrimp-add $2), or (combo of all meats $4). This dish is named in memory of our dear neighbor Mamma Eloisa who loved our fried rice when she came to visit at the house.
- L2. BERGEN'S BBQ PORK FRIED RICE$12.95In the spirit of the good ole south, we've snuck into our house special fried rice a little hint of tangy zest of sweet baby ray's BBQ sauce and pork pieces pulled off the rib bone . This dish is named in loving memory of our dear Grandpa Peter Bergen.
- L3. STIR FU MANOODLES$11.95Another favorite meal of our family is this soft egg noodle stir fry dish similar to lo mien noodles with a medley of veggies such as green/red bell peppers, dried red pepper, carrots, & broccoli. The house sauce is Chef Chung's secret recipe that is savory and has a little kick to it. Add your favorite meat choice of either beef, or chicken, or (shrimp-add $2), or (fried tofu-add $3) or (combination of all meats-add $4).
- L4. VERMICELLI BOOM CHA Y'ALL$11.95This Vietnamese rice noodle bowl is a refreshing take to grilled lemon grass beef mixed in with lettuce, pickled carrots, bean sprouts, and TWO crispy homemade egg rolls, topped off with the traditional sweet & mild spicy lemon fish based sauce, and four grilled shrimp & crushed peanuts! One of our best sellers! Feeling authentic, then try this bowl.
- L6. PHAT THAI$12.95Very authentic! This is a Thai inspired dish with thin flat rice noodles stir fried with a tamarind fish base sweet and tangy sauce (deep flavors) along with bean sprouts, eggs, green scallions, crushed peanuts, with your choice of either chicken, or beef. For shrimp (add $2), or combo of all meats (add $4)
- L7. CHICKA-CURRYLISH$12.95If you love sweet coconut based yellow curry, this is a must try. Deep rich flavors complemented with chicken, onions, that will leave you wanting more. This is not a soup, but a stir fry thicker based sauce served with steamed white rice.
- L8. BAHN MEE (Pork base)$5.95Vietnamese style sub sandwich lightly toasted and filled with ham slices, liver pate, cucumbers, cilantro, jalepenos and pickled veggies for a delicious treat! We add marinated pulled pork pieces off the rib bone for a twist. For just $2.00 more, you can request for a grilled lemongrass beef version. (Any additional extra toppings will be quoted upon request) Want it extra crisp, request extra toasty!
- L10. VEGGIE FRIED RICE$11.95Premium grain Japanese rice infused with Taylor's special house sauce with a medley of fresh veggies from red/green bell peppers, carrots, onions, broccoli, and mushrooms.
- L11. BROKE A$$ RAMEN$7.95A FU family fun meal where we stir fry ramen noodles straight from out of the package in a hot Wok, with onions & bean sprouts and our house brown special fish base sauce. Then add your favorite proteins to it, and you have yourself a delicious and nice warm kick to a ramen noodle stir fry dish! You can request non-spiced version too! See protein upcharges. Add Chicken(+$1.50) Add Beef (+$2.00) Add Shrimp (+$3.00) Add Fried Tofu($3.00) Add Combo all meats ($5.00)
- L12. RIB-O-FLAVA$11.95Our grilled pork ribs (8-10oz) with bone in rice plate. Lemongrass marinade served with steamed white rice and pickled veggies and Vietnamese lime fish based sauce on the side.
- L13. FU BASIL BEEF STIR FRY (NEW SUMMER MENU ITEM!)$13.95Thai inspired dish with a little twist by chef Taylor. Tender top sirloin beef slices sauteed in a house special sauce along with green and red bell peppers infused with basil leaves with a little kick. We have a chicken version ($11.95) with lightly breaded chicken breast pieces served with a side of steamed white rice.
- L14. KetoNoodlish Stir Fry$15.95This is our asian stir fry that is keto friendly, using shirataki noodles (upon availability) and a amino base sauce in place of soy sauce. Served with a choice of beef/chicken, or ask for shrimp ($2 more), or combo meats( $4 more). Veggies that are included in this dish are cabbage, red/green bell peppers, & onions.
HOUSE SPECIALS AVAILABLE ALL DAY!
Here at dinner time, we offer an expanded menu for those who seek a more relaxing atmosphere and time spent with family and friends alike. We take pride in preparing most of our meals from scratch with homemade sauces for each meal. Therefore, if there is a longer wait, please don't be surprised as Chef Taylor Chung cooks each meal himself and oversees to make sure it's good! These are our family favorites, and we hope you enjoy them too! Did we mention, it's also BYOB, so feel free to bring in your favorite bottle of wine or liquor. We do charge a small corking fee for each wine bottle of $5, and provide wine glasses. And our portions are meant to be shared, Texas sized.
- D1. MEE SOW YON$13.95This is another all time FU family favorite comprising of a fresh egg noodles fried into a crispy fluffy base like a bird's nest, and then your choice of beef, or chicken, or (shrimp-add $2) , or (combo of all meats $4) drizzled on top with a savory house special thick brown sauce made by chef Taylor.
- D3. WOK'N BEEF$18.95Also known as disco beef, shaken beef, stir crazy beef, but here, you're in for a special treat. We use Filet mignon, cut into small cubes, marinated in a special sauce for hours, then stir fried with red onion slices, and plated with some lettuce, red & green bell peppers, and steamed white rice. ("Bo luc lat" [BAW-LUKE-LOCH] is the traditional name of this meal from Vietnam)
- D6. Tom Yummy Fried Rice$12.95Chef Taylor once again fuses the Thai inspired tom yum flavors from his soup over to the fried rice. Cooked with basil leaves and bean sprouts, in this mild spiced sweet & tangy sauce with your choice of chicken or beef. (Shrimp add $2 or combo add $4 for all meats)
DRINKS (MILK TEA, FRUIT GREEN TEA, FRUIT SMOOTHIES, THAI TEA)
We have a modest selection of boba drinks that are our family favorites. We believe in quality versus quantity, so we don't have a large selection like most other places, but guarantee you will like at least one that we'll offer. Boba are pearl-like tapioca balls that have a gummy candy texture and is sweet in flavor. You may add them to any of these drinks or choose not to. If you'd like an extra scoop of boba pearls on top of what is offered, then it will be just an additional $0.50 per scoop.
- MILKY MILK$4.95This is the traditional milk tea made from black tea leaves as the base brew.
- FRUITY PASSION TEA$4.95This is a green tea leaf base brew with an added splash of passion fruit keeping your mouth and taste buds cool in this Texas summer heat!
- MANGOLICIOUS TEA$4.95This is a green tea leaf based brew. Added into it is a Mango jam, and the taste is amazing, but you have to love mangos and tea!
- STRAWBERRYLUSH TEA$4.95This is a green tea leaf base brew. Add strawberry jam and you will feel like you're in strawberry patch picking away at every ripe fresh strawberry.
- SASSY STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE$4.95This is a sweet and refreshing strawberry straight up smoothie. To boba or not to boba? That is the question. Your choice.
- MIGHTY MANGO SMOOTHIE$4.95Every taste sweet fresh Mangos? This is pretty darn close. Enjoy Mango lovers!
- UNCLE PAULZ MEDLEY SMOOTHIE$4.95This smoothie infuses several flavors from a fresh banana, strawberry, watermelon, peach, and coconut. Be ready for a cool and refreshing flavors with each sip up the straw!
- COCONUTTY TARO SMOOTHIE$4.95Coconut + Taro = Marriage made in smoothie heaven!
- MOCHA MADNESS SMOOTHIE$4.95For you mocha lovers. Enjoy!
- WATERBERRYMELON SMOOTHIE$4.95Feeling like strawberry and watermelon? This is a fun refreshing drink combination.
- THAI ICED MILK TEA$4.95Black tea brewed for a long time, then sweetened, then chilled over night. Add Boba, add some half n half, ice, and shake it up! A must try!
- VIETNAMESE ICED COFFEE$4.95Cafe DuMonde brew with condensed milk. This one is for you coffee lovers! Served with ice. Enjoy!
LIL FU MANCHUNGERS
We have a few options for the precious little ones. Have them try our Spaghetti in addition to the Macarollees and you'll dine in peace. Also for dine in guests only, every Tuesday, kids eat free off the kids menu, one per child with an accompanying adult entree order.
- FU-GHETTI$4.95Not your typical spaghetti! Red marinara sauce with ground beef. This and the Macarollees will have them preoccupied while Mom & Dad can enjoy their dine in experience, or NOT!
- LIL PHO$4.95Kidz size bowl with the beef base broth along with rice noodles and homemade beef meatball slices (no veggie garnishes).
- FU-BUTTER NOODLES$4.95Lo mein noodles with butter and light seasoning of salt/pepper mix.
- KIDZ FRIED RICE$4.95This is a kid's fried rice only portion with just onions. You can add a protein for additional up charge as follows: (Chicken $1.00, Beef $2.00, Shrimp $3.00, or Combo all meats $4.00)
SIDE OPTIONS ALA CARTE
If you'd like to get some extra jasmine steamed rice or loaf of toasted bread or fried egg in your Bahn Mee or Aloha fried rice, here are your options.
- EXTRA SAUCE$0.50For any house sauce or extra marinade sauce on any meals that you request, it will be $0.50 per small sauce cup to go. This includes chili paste oil, peanut sauce, fish sauce, hoisin sauce, sriracha, and Maggi soy sauce.
- EXTRA BOBBA$1Per scoop. For our Bobba tea drinks and smoothies, if you'd like an extra scoop of tapioca pearls/aka Bobba on top of what we serve, so Bobba away!
- STEAMED WHITE RICE$1.50A small bowl of steamed white rice.
- EXTRA VEGGIES$2.95On any of our lunch/dinner meals either on top of what is offered, or added. Veggies will be whatever is available that day such as broccoli, carrots, onions, mushrooms, or bean sprouts.
- Extra Shrimp$3Add Shrimp onto any dish or soup bowls. (6 medium shrimp)
- Extra Beef Meatballs for Soup bowls$38 additional homemade meatball slices for any soup bowls.
- Extra Tofu$310 square lightly battered fried firm Tofu (non GMO) slices.
- Extra Beef Pho Meatball slices$3Homemade beef meatball slices for your Pho soups. 80% ground lean beef.
CATERING IN FU STYLE
Fancy a party? Friends and family gathering, but no time to cook, and feeling like some yummy for your tummy. Let us prepare, cook, and have the trays ready, and all you have to do is pick up and share, because sharing is caring. Orders need to be placed in advanced at least 3-5 days out by calling in or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org You will also need to pick up the trays in person at either 11am or 5pm, as those are the only 2 times we offer so that we can prepare for your lunch/dinner times respectively without disrupting our normal business hours for in house guests. These below here are what we currently offer for catering. If you have special requests for our other menu items, please inquire and we will let you know if we are able to help you out. Thank you and party on!
- FU MANCHUNG RIBS$15012-13lbs of bone in ribs, tender and moist with our house special sauce that is on the sweeter side with a tiny little kick at the end. This is a great starter appetizer that can feed between 25-30 persons. This would be a full tray order. We do offer 1/2 tray order for this meal too! ($75.00)
- FLYING EGGROLLS$140This is for a full tray of homemade hand rolled crispy egg rolls, deep fried to near perfections, and you'll have very happy tummies. This is for 120 rolls, and can be an appetizer for 35-40 people. The sweet & sour dipping sauce we make for this full tray is an additional $30.00.
- CRABBY CREAM ROLLS$120Crab rangoon fans! Look no further, because after trying these, you'll be hooked and never go back to the ones you have been eating all these years. Crispy rolls with cream cheese and imitation crab meat pieces, and scallions, plenty of cream per bite. Full tray includes 120 rolls. Dipping in house sweet & sour sauce is an additional $30.00.
- FU MANCHUNG WINGS$50Our popular wings is a 2 step cook process where we deep fry them first naked, then cook in our hot wok with Fu's special marinated sweet glaze with a little kick. Full tray order here includes 50 wing pieces.
- CHICKEN CURRYLISH$150Full tray for 25-30 persons. Coconut milk based yellow curry chicken stir fry with mushrooms and onions. Does have a little kick to it, medium spice level. As with other trays you can get this in a half tray order.
- STIR FU MANOODLES$100Our version of lo mein stir fry noodles in our house special brown sauce. This price is a full tray of just the noodles and veggies such as carrot, broccoli, mushrooms, and onions. If you'd like to add meat, prices are as follows: (25-30 persons) CHICKEN ($120.00) BEEF($140.00) SHRIMP($160.00) COMBO ALL MEATS($180.00)
- ELOISA'S HOUSE FRIED RICE$100Our special fried rice starts off with Japanese grain rice which is soft, moist, and a little stickier than the traditional long grain or jasmine rice. This base price is without meats and with just onions for a full tray (25-30 persons). To add meats, here are your choices: CHICKEN ($120.00) BEEF ($140.00) SHRIMP ($160.00) COMBINATION OF ALL MEATS ($180.00)