Our selection of mouth-watering appetisers
- Lor Bak$11Five spice pork rolls wrapped in beancurd skin are a very popular Malaysian light entree dish
- SpecialOtak-otak fish$12Classic Nyonya dish—brightly flavored with various aromatic herbs, exotic spices, and infused with the sweet fragrance of rich coconut milk. Wrapped in banana leaf and grilled.
- Sambal bufallo wings (6 pcs)$11Crispy chicken wings coated in our sweet-tangy and spicy sambal sauce. Non spicy option available
- Steamed silky tofu$9.50Steamed tofu with shallots and garlic soy sauce dressing - healthy and delicious side dish to go with rice or on its own
- Chicken Satay$12Grilled chicken satay (four skewers) served with fresh salad and our home made satay sauce
- Crispy wontons$9Who doesn't love crispy wontons? Our wontons come in small handmade parcels with pork, prawns and water chestnut filling
- Malaysian tofu salad$13This vegetarian entree is a healthy yet satisfying salad. Comes with mixed salad, tofu, peanuts and sesame seeds with our house made plum dressing
- Garlic stir-fried seasonal vegetables$12Seasonal vegetables stir-fried with garlic
- Chips & Aioli$9Thick cut chips served with home-made garlic aioili
- Roti Canai$7.50All time hawker favourite, thin and fluffy hand made roti served with vegetarian dahl curry With curry chicken - $12/ with Beef Rendang $13/ with Pongteh pork belly $13
Malaysian Specialties & Mains
Available all day
- SpecialNasi Lemak$18.90Our Specialty! Aromatic coconut steamed rice served with real beef rendang or chicken curry and spicy sambal sauce. Accompanied with fried anchovies, peanuts, hard boiled eggs, and cucumber. (GF)
- SpecialCurry Laksa$18.90Made from our very own made from scratch laksa stock! Choice of seafood (prawns and fishcake) or poached chicken. Served with crispy wontons, bean sprouts, tofu puffs and noodles. (Gluten free noodle option available)
- Nasi Goreng Kampung$17.90Popular village style fried rice with chicken, carrots, celery and topped with a fried egg
- Char Kuay Teow (CKT)$17.90The classic Malaysian street food. Fried flat rice noodle with chorizo, prawns, fishcake slices, egg and beansprouts.
- Mee Goreng$18.90Yellow noodles fried with our house blended spices, tofu, chicken, prawns and beansprouts Vegetarian option available ($16.90)
- Egg Fried Rice (V)$9.90Frice rice with egg and spring onions, simple yet delicious.
- Vegetarian Nasi Goreng$16.90Village style spicy fried rice with carrots, celery and topped with a fried egg
- Wat Tan Hor$17.90Smooth egg gravy over silky rice noodles, chicken, prawns and mixed vegetables
- Hokkien Char Mee$18.90Yellow noodles braised in thick dark caramalised soy sauce with chicken, prawns and mixed vegetables
- Chicken Curry Noodles$17.90Yellow noodles in chicken curry and beansprouts
- Pong Teh Pork Belly$16.90Melt in mouth braised pork belly, potatoes and carrots
- Chicken curry with rice$17.90Malaysian style coconut curry chicken and potatoes
- Hainanese Chicken Rice$18.90Tender poached chicken with bean sprouts and seasoned rice. Served with our homemade chilli-garlic sauce
- Assam Fish Curry with Rice$17Extraordinary sweet-spicy-tangy curry made from tamarind and spices. Cooked with round beans and cauliflower
- Vegetarian Mee Goreng (V)$17.90Yellow noodles fried with our house blended spices, tofu, carrots, celery and beansprouts
Available all day
- Beef Rendang Burger$18Beef rendang, lettuce, tomato, cheese and mustard aioli on brioche buns. Served with chips and salad
- Satay Chicken Burger$18Crispy panko coated chicken breast, lettuce and topped with satay sauce. Served with hand cut chips.