Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
All sandwiches are served on bread from The French Bread Factory in Sterling, VA. Add protein to your sandwich: Smoked Turkey, Virginia Ham, Bacon $1.95, Proscuitto $2.75 We are happy to substitute gluten free bread for an additional charge.
- King Street Classic$7.85Our four cheese house blend on sourdough bread. Because you can never go wrong with a classic.
- Ramon$8.75Our four cheese house blend, Monterey Jack cheese, grilled guacamole, and pico de gallo on jalapeño cheddar bread. Named for our brother, Señor Ramon Taqueria.
- Lola$9.25Gruyere and cheddar cheese, smoked turkey, and cranberry jam on sourdough bread. Think Thanksgiving, but all year long!
- Oatlands$8.75Muenster and Gruyere cheeses, diced tomato, arugula, truffle butter, and balsamic drizzle on marble rye bread.
- Momma Sax$8.75Mozzarella and provolone cheese, diced tomato, basil pesto spread, and sun-dried tomato on sourdough bread.
- Hogback$9.75Our four cheese house blend, smoked mozzarella, bacon, and apple butter on sourdough bread. Our most-loved grilled cheese!
- Jaz$9.75Mozzarella and provolone cheese, diced tomato, arugula, and grilled mushroom spread and VA ham on sourdough bread. Named for our owner's daughter.
- Hamilton$9.25Gruyere, fontina, and brie cheese with fig spread on cranberry walnut bread. Named for the beauty that is Hamilton, VA.
- TVD$8.25Mozzarella, provolone, black peppercorn cheese with garlic butter on multigrain bread.
- Azul$8.95Gruyere, fontina, bleu cheese crumbles, prosciutto, and fig spread on cranberry walnut bread.
- Tuscan$10.75Fresh mozzarella, arugula, sun-dried tomato, basil pesto, and balsamic glaze on multigrain bread.
- Kid's Classic$5.95Our four-cheese house blend & cheddar cheese on thin French Sourdough. For the little ones!
Served with balsamic vinaigrette on the side.
- Jumby$7.95Spinach salad with bleu cheese crumbles, bacon, fire roasted red peppers, walnuts and sourdough toast points. Our most-loved salad.
- VA$7.95Arugula salad with fresh mozzarella, smoked mozzarella, diced tomato, and pine nuts with sourdough toast points.
- 300 gr$3
- 400 gr$5
- Evergreen$7.95Mixed greens with smoked turkey, cheddar cheese, diced tomato and roasted corn.
- 1/2 Sandwich & Cup of Soup$9.95Your choice of half of any of our sandwiches plus a cup of one of our daily soups. Upgrade to a bowl of soup for +$2.
- Full Salad & Cup of Soup$9.95Your choice of one fresh salad plus a cup of one of our daily soups. Upgrade to a bowl of soup for +$2.
Pronounced [shahr-koo-tuh-ree]. Otherwise known as a delicious spread of cheese and meat. Priced to build-your-own board.
- Old Town Board$18Dutch Mill Gouda, 18- Month aged Pecorino Romano, Manchego, Virginia Ham Proscuitto all arranged with Toast Points and Fig Marmalade.This cheese and nut board pairs well with a cold dry Chardonnay.
- All Cheese Board$16Monteforte Gorgonzola,12-month aged Manchego, Brie, Pecorino Cheese. Served beside Grilled Bread notes, Fig Marmalade . This cheese and nut pairs well with a smokey Syrah.
Selections rotate daily, please call to confirm which soups we are serving.
- Broccoli Cheddar
- Tomato Basil
- Loaded Baked Potato
- Cheesy Chicken Enchilada
- Chicken Dumpling
Sweet treats made by The French Bread Factory in Sterling, VA
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake$5.95Light, fluffy cheesecake with dulce de leche caramel on top.
- Chocolate Raspberry Cake$5.95Two layers of chocolate cake with raspberry mousse in the middle, topped with fresh raspberries.
- Peanut Butter Explosion$5.95Layers of chocolate cake with peanut butter mousse in between with brownie chunks and peanut butter chips on top.
- Triple Chocolate Mousse$5.95Three layers of dark, milk, and white chocolate mousse with a chocolate crumble crust.
- Fudge Brownie$4.95Large Decadent Fudge Brownie topped with Chocolate Ganache
- Marble Fudge Brownie$4.95Large Decadent Fudge Brownie topped with a Chocolate & Cream Cheese Mix! YUM.