Small plates to create your perfect meal or just snack while you sip on a well crafted beverage. We love to snack so we thought we'd share some of our favorite snacky items with you.
- Deviled Egg$4Rotating flavors, inquire for daily selection.
- Chicken Taco$4Korean style marinated Mary’s chicken breast, onion, cilantro, sesame seeds.
- Rhode Island Hot Wiener$5Spiced meat sauce, house made wiener, yellow mustard, onion, finished with celery salt.
- Mushroom Poutine$10Jo Jos, mushroom gravy, melty cheese. Add Pork: $4
- Mashed Potatoes$5Buttery, buttery mashed potatoes.
- The Crunch$12Shredded cabbage and carrots, thin sliced cucumber rounds, fried garlic, fresh herbs and mixed greens tossed in a creamy peanut sauce.
- Fried Bologna$8House made bologna, yellow mustard, american cheese, shredded lettuce, on a potato roll.
- Char Sui$8Glazed house made Chinese style bbq pork with spicy mustard and sesame seeds.
- Brussels Sprouts$8Pan roasted with preserved lemon aioli.
- Classic$8Mild cheddar, cream, toasted bread crumbs.
- Jeff's Carolina Pork$12Classic with slow cooked pork and Carolina mustard.
- Tuna Melt$12Classic tuna salad grilled on sourdough rye with the CHEESE SKIRT!
- Cottage Pie$13Ground beef and gravy with peas and carrots topped with buttery mashed potatoes.
- Corned Beef$14A sandwich with mustard on sourdough rye.
- Chicken Noodle Soup$8Classic chicken noodle with thyme, rich broth, shredded carrots and celery.